Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1052220 Jan 2, 2014
Emeem wrote:
$55,000 hospital bill for appendectomy:
http://gma.yahoo.com/reddit-user-posts-55-000...
All responsible Americans will be stuck paying bills like this for dumbass right wingers who aren't insured and only pay the $300 penalty.
We can only hope they will lose their shirts when medical expenses for those who choose to be UNINSURED are no longer discharged in a bankruptcy.

OK, I'm going to have to jump over about 1,200 post to catch up to current postings. Please let me know if I missed anything worth reading.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1052222 Jan 2, 2014
But I didn't hear it on any "hate talk radio".

Or any "hate talk anything".

And though I appreciate your time spent posting this article ...

Hillary said it, and then when it was realized the damage and consequences her remark would cause and bring, her ":handlers" to the rescue. And the rest is back pedal history.

Yes, we both know there are radicals on both sides. My only question is starting to become:
What defines a radical?

I have defended the Right. And I have defended the Left. It is becoming more difficult to "defend" or "justify" much of what the Left does and believes.

**Martin Bashir regarding his Sarah Palin remarks comes to mind.

Called Laura Ingram a slut. Because she's overtly Christian? I don't know -But, not the point

War On Women by Republicans "they" say .....

**Thing is, he's not fringe or radical. He's the norm.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's another rumor started by Hate Talk Bobble Heads and media. The Birther movement did not start with Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggested that they focus on Hillary's close ties to America and exploit Obama's time spent living outside the United States.
Penn's Memo:
“All of these articles about his boyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaii are geared toward showing his background is diverse, multicultural and putting it in a new light,” he wrote.“Save it for 2050. It also exposes a very strong weakness for him—his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”
"Penn also suggested how the campaign might take advantage of this.“Every speech should contain the line that you were born in the middle of America to the middle class in the middle of the last century,” he advised Clinton.“And talk about the basic bargain as about [sic] the deeply American values you grew up with, learned as a child, and that drive you today.” He went on:“Let’s explicitly own ‘American’ in our programs, the speeches and the values. He doesn’t … Let’s add flag symbols to the backgrounds [of campaign events].”
Penn was not a birther and neither was Hillary. It's a lie. When hate talk radio couldn't make that accusation stick using the memo, they started blaming it on an "anonymous e-mail". Let's face it, you and I know there are radicals in both camps and they will do and say just about anything to denigrate the opposition. Those actions are in no way tied directly to the candidate and to twist someone's words to "imply" another meaning is hogwash.
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-05-...

Location hidden

#1052223 Jan 2, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your data stinks.
A country that cannot control its borders is a government failing its duty to its citizens.
Liberals pursue this failure with gusto. Conservatives fight it.
Not too bright are you? I would suggest you go back in history and research which one of your conservative heroes opened the flood gates to illegal immigration.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1052225 Jan 2, 2014
new yawk wrote:
But Barack has no dignity, couth, class or integrity.

<quoted text>
And yet, for the 6th year in succession, he is the Most Admired Man in America??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallup 's_most_admired_man_and_woman_ poll

That's the same poll that's been around since 1946. The same Gallup Poll Bush won 7 times.

So Oabma is the most admired American when he's President, just as Bush was, Clinton was, etc.

Take a look at it.

All your rants show is how angry you nitwits have become.

angry enough to destroy the Republic to get your way, just like children.

Not gonna happen. Your type is already political roadkill.

Location hidden

#1052228 Jan 2, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't going to really attempt the silliness that wisdom teeth have wisdom attached to them now-were you.
Like you would have passed it up!!

Location hidden

#1052230 Jan 2, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No link, no Hospital name, more Nobraina bullshit.
I expect th ereturn of your Obamanation sock as you get stupider.
Of course he didn't post a link. It was a tabloid piece in UK's Daily Mail which conservative bloggers and bobble heads were drawn to like gnats to fly paper.

Location hidden

#1052231 Jan 2, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
the government tells you what to buy all the time.
This dude is nutz....dangerous too...
Show me where it's wrong, chickenshit.

You're good at short no content comments.

Show me what you can buy without Gov't rules, from food to Autos.

Who made seatbelts mandatory after the auto industry fought against them??

Who made airbags mandatory after the auto industry fought against them??

Can you buy a RPG??

An F-16??

A Predator??

Why not??

Oh yeah, Gov't rules.

Next!!
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1052232 Jan 2, 2014
new yawk wrote:
But I didn't hear it on any "hate talk radio".
Or any "hate talk anything".
And though I appreciate your time spent posting this article ...
Hillary said it, and then when it was realized the damage and consequences her remark would cause and bring, her ":handlers" to the rescue. And the rest is back pedal history.
Yes, we both know there are radicals on both sides. My only question is starting to become:
What defines a radical?
I have defended the Right. And I have defended the Left. It is becoming more difficult to "defend" or "justify" much of what the Left does and believes.
**Martin Bashir regarding his Sarah Palin remarks comes to mind.
Called Laura Ingram a slut. Because she's overtly Christian? I don't know -But, not the point
War On Women by Republicans "they" say .....
**Thing is, he's not fringe or radical. He's the norm.
<quoted text>
Have you ever listened to the filth from Ingraham's mouth? Or Coulter?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1052233 Jan 2, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem for you is you know next to nothing about Obamacare.
All you care about is th eindiv. mandate. That annoys you, but it's only a small part of the overall law.
Bring old paper medical records into the 21st Century is a moldy old health care model??
Giving doctors electronic instant access to patient information is moldy??
Doctors love it!! It gives them levels of detail on their patients never before possible.
You just want to be argumentative. If we get into it, you will walk away with your tail between your legs again.
So let's don't bother.
You're arguing because you're fed and believe bullshit.
Oh plz
You try to change the topic from the old moldy socialized health care-Obamacare and try to refocus on a medical record update that could have been done without it.

Location hidden

#1052234 Jan 2, 2014
Time for the night crew to take over.

""Carol, Stage Left!!""
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1052235 Jan 2, 2014
The media is Obama's scandal condom -Gutfeld
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1052236 Jan 2, 2014
O, Kadiddle is going to be so disappointed.

Said earlier, he thought you were a "kinder, gentler" .... AHAHA!

Poor Klem will come back to find you're still NutZ ...! LOL ...!!!

PS Hope he doesn't turn to stress eating. Know how he can inhale those Devil Dawgs ..!!

;-)
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, for the 6th year in succession, he is the Most Admired Man in America??
That's the same poll that's been around since 1946. The same Gallup Poll Bush won 7 times.
So Oabma is the most admired American when he's President, just as Bush was, Clinton was, etc.
Take a look at it.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1052237 Jan 2, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look at it.
Meanwhile, Obama bin Lyin, the Most Admired Man in America wins liar of the year award... beats out Ann Coulter and Michele Bachmann....

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1052240 Jan 2, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
wisdom teeth used to fit in our mouths before processed food. Evolution and creationism do not have to be mutually exclusive
Agree. But some too easily confuse evolution with adaption.

But if I may continue my previous thought from a few pages ago...

Even if modern man is a result of ET intervention, the creation would include ETs as well. And one might ask where primitive man came from. But it's plausible that primitive man was not so primitive but lived in caves after the great flood. Which puts into question yet another scientific theory.

However, very ancient civilizations with laser-beam cuts in granite and minute holes drilled into slabs of granite had to be made by technology that simply wasn't possible at that time.

But, anyway, I digress. Life's a mystery. Thanks for humoring me.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1052241 Jan 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he didn't post a link. It was a tabloid piece in UK's Daily Mail which conservative bloggers and bobble heads were drawn to like gnats to fly paper.
A black-and-white mind old woman working on a color-coded problem....

It's the culture..

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1052242 Jan 2, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Time for the night crew to take over.
""Carol, Stage Left!!""
Have to go. Sorry. O'Reilly's on.

But if you hang around long enough, you might catch me later.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1052243 Jan 2, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you would have passed it up!!
Depends. I do not read every post here. I am busy doing other things and periodically scan new posts so I may have just missed seeing it.

Also, trying to learn just because I have think something doesn't mean I need to always share it. A whole stack of unused zingers lay on the cutting room floor.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1052244 Jan 2, 2014
"The only way racism will end in this Country is **they have to die"
-Oprah Winfrey

Is that the type of filth you are refering to?

**White People

"He's a light-skinned Negro and doesn't speak with a Negro dialect unless he wants to ..."

OR "You can smell the tourists" ( in D.C.)

-Harry Reid

That?

Let's not play this game. I can post a much longer list. And I have better things to do, say .... etc.
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1052245 Jan 2, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where it's wrong, chickenshit.
You're good at short no content comments.
Show me what you can buy without Gov't rules, from food to Autos.
Who made seatbelts mandatory after the auto industry fought against them??
Who made airbags mandatory after the auto industry fought against them??
Can you buy a RPG??
An F-16??
A Predator??
Why not??
Oh yeah, Gov't rules.
Next!!
You are a deranged moron...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1052246 Jan 2, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
"Filth" when it comes from the right, high comedy when spewed by prejudiced bigots from the left.

Care to post the so-called "filth" you're referencing from Laura Ingraham. I'd love to see what offends a far left moonbat like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 2 hr Glen Fry 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cowobunga 50,775
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 70,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 6 hr stupid amerikan 139
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 6 hr RACE 5,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Frank 179,677

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:36AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance