Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
967,761 - 967,780 of 1,082,921 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Retort number one: still no text from the Constitution to back up your claim that the Constitution is vague and ambiguous.
Since you presented that argument, provide an example of that "subjective and open to interpretation" text in the Constitution. Let's see how subjective it really is.
Put up or shut up.
If the Constitution was not ambiguous why is there a Supreme Court to interpret it?
Liberals can read, maybe the Supreme Court exists to read it to conservatives?
I just put up, now you put up or shut up.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Higher Learning...

Undergrad I believe...
thesis titles:

"Rocks that are next to each other in Massachusetts now were also next to each other 400 million years ago"
Geology , Amherst College

"Look at this zombie. Isn’t it racist and sexist? Yes, it is"
Eng Lit, DePaul University

'People get really bored listening to beeping for an hour, but they’ll do it when professors require experiment credit'
Psychology, Univ of Chicago

Once there were some lost lobsters who were maybe a tiny bit different from some other lobsters, so I killed lots of their larvae to find out if they were actually a tiny bit different. Turns out I don’t know, so I have to do it again'
Earth Systems, Stanford University
Wait...'Earth Systems'?????????

'Just because there’s a bike lane on your street doesn’t mean your rent will be higher. Or lower. Bikes are statistically insignificant to your rent'
Economics, Reed College

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX isn't part of the real media?
but obviously, most of us know that already. including you it seems.
i think we can call that a breakthrough.
Fox this, libtard.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Ray Donovan wrote:
MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama rally to support racism narrative
Now why on Earth would a media outlet do this? Why would one of the oldest and (formerly) respected networks stoop to this type of deceitful journalism?
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/19/unreal-...
one of my favorites! They also edited a Zimmerman photo removing the black friend he was posing with.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
So...what IS Obama's fault?
Never mind.
We know the answer.
NOTHING.
Look Ray, if you can't keep up with the conversation just STFU.

Carol blamed Obama for taking all the troops out of Iraq.

Happy now, Ray???

Your problem. Ray, is that you f*cking losers keep blaming Obama for Bush's failures all because you can't man up & admit your party nearly killed this country.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

tell it like it is wrote:
Green energy policies helping the poor...
"Drivers in the fifth richest city on the list, Century City in southern California (with an average annual income of $751,00) chose the Prius, followed by the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and C-Class sedans. The Volkswagen Jetta was the fifth favorite car in the community, just behind the BMW 328.
The Prius was also the car of choice in Ross, California, where the average annual income was $497,000. Ranked 10th on the most-wealthy list, inhabitants in this northern California enclave chose the Prius over the runners-up, luxury vehicles from the Mercedes-Benz E- Class and the Mercedes-Benz GL-Class'
.http://www.forbes.com/sites/e co-nomics/2012/08/09/is-the-to yota-prius-the-latest-status-s ymbol-of-the-wealthy/
those same people shop at whole foods and recycle their paper bags.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt, the idiot, forgets that law enforcements kills lots of people without due process. We had a US citizens who aligned with out enemy & recruited trained & sent suicide bombers to kill Americans & dumbf*ck Galt wanted to hold a trial.
So DumbfkDave is comparing the shooting of a suspect by a LEO to the POTUS ordering the premeditated assassinations of American citizens?

Then you're trying to justify this premeditated assassination because you think that punishment fits the crime?

So tell us, what other crimes committed by American citizens do you feel warrant assassination without due process, DumbfkDave?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

SpaceX has 30 satellites lined up for delivery to space (at a cost of fifty to one hundred million $ per) with ten launches already lined up for KSC in 2014.
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Progressives clap and nothing racist about this at all...

"In 2014, I'll only read books by writers of colour..."

'But my list has an entry requirement: I will only read novels written by authors who are not from western-European backgrounds. I will not be reading anything written by white authors'

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That was really dumb.
Telling Putin he's wrong with his anti-gay hate campaign was the absolutely correct thing for Obama to do.
Just as leaders of other Western Democracies have done.
You prefer he cave to Putin, like Bush did after Putin invaded Georgia??
What do terrorist attacks have to do with making a statement that America disagrees with Russia's homophobia??
In your unending efforts to demonize Obama, you come up with some really dumb crap.
he could have just said "putin, you are wrong with your anti-gay hate campaign"...maybe in an email, or text, or national tv? Choosing this "in your face" tactic must be payback for Syria lol

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Interpreting the quote IS subject to debate. Are you just pretending to be stupid?
Well, give us your interpretation of this:

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence."

The question is, when can the president order the standing Armed Forces of the United States to intervene in internal affairs of any state?

Did you say invasion, and on application of the legislature, or the executive when the legislature cannot be convened, against domestic violence?

Correct.

Now, the next question is, what other cases or circumstances can the president order the standing Armed Forces of the United States to intervene in internal affairs of any state?

Did you say no other cases because the only cases allowed are specified in Article IV Section 4?

Congratualtions. You now know more about what's in the Constitution that Obama.
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So? What are you arguing about? Perhaps you could get a job so that you can afford them.
you ain't using no CFL / green bulbs...
I bet you stocked up on the old cheap O, land filling incandescent...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Ray, if you can't keep up with the conversation just STFU.
Carol blamed Obama for taking all the troops out of Iraq.
Happy now, Ray???
Your problem. Ray, is that you f*cking losers keep blaming Obama for Bush's failures all because you can't man up & admit your party nearly killed this country.
why did O'bama leave contractors there? thousands of them.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Leave it to Whatever to just make sh!t up, no one made any such claim.
...because claiming right wingers are afraid of the dark was making sh!t up?
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Pot legal - YES

pop-tarts - NO!!!!!

"School Suspends second grader for eating his pop tart into the shape of a gun"

http://gawker.com/5988299/school-suspends-sec...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Constitution was not ambiguous why is there a Supreme Court to interpret it?
Liberals can read, maybe the Supreme Court exists to read it to conservatives?
I just put up, now you put up or shut up.
Retort number two: still no text from the Constitution to back up your claim that the Constitution is vague and ambiguous.
Since you presented that argument, provide an example of that "subjective and open to interpretation" text in the Constitution. Let's see how subjective it really is.
Put up or shut up.

By the way, the Supreme Court's role is to enforce the Constitution. It is written in plain, easy-to-understand English. It needs no interpretation, just application to any given case. Just as the President can use his authority to violate the Constitution, the Supreme Court and Congress exist to prevent that.

But, we digress. As I recall, you were doing the typical Democrat fraud thing and running away from the discussion. Here it is again in case you need it written twice:

Retort number two: still no text from the Constitution to back up your claim that the Constitution is vague and ambiguous.
Put up or shut up.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

call your senators today and tell them to vote NO on all votes to confirm Yellen until Harry Reid holds an up or down vote on Audit the Fed.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Arif Alikhan — assistant secretary for policy development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Mohammed Elibiary — homeland security advisor.
Rashad Hussain — special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC).
Salam al-Marayati — Obama advisor, founder of Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current executive director.
Imam Mohamed Magid — Obama’s sharia czar, Islamic Society of North America.
Eboo Patel — advisory council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.
... you were saying?
Right off that e-mail.

My God you're a fool.

More moslem-phobia from the stupid right.
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Progressives own art...

'Art school seized 68 vials of student’s own semen before he could present it as project'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22866...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Homer wrote:
How do you scare the crap out of a rightwinger?
Answer: Replace their street light bulbs with LEDs
how do you scare the crap out of a liberal?

Answer: get the government out of their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min wojar 175,040
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 29 min nono 3,840
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min andet1987 4,565
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Terry rigsby 48,984
Word (Dec '08) 38 min andet1987 4,589
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 39 min andet1987 476
Scat Man 58 min Coonskin 1
Abby 7-29 2 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••