Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1703209 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053445 Jan 3, 2014
Mack daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lips remind me of a black hooker I was desperate enough to bone when I was a young man. Hers had less hair tho. and smelled better.
Hey why you hiding to talk filth , don't snow me?
Billy Hwang

La Mesa, CA

#1053446 Jan 3, 2014
Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy, I'm sure you mean well but this dem woman is a lost cause, she/it is more fkd up than obamacare
Thank you Barney. Some people just go through life being hateful but this person has some serious pent up anger deep within their soul that can still be helped through proper therapy, the only hold up is ones self. Have a peaceful year.
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053447 Jan 3, 2014
Lot of different dems here tonight. Lol
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053448 Jan 3, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If Rodman returns to N Korea after Kim Jung-un fed his uncle to the dogs then cognitively impaired is a given.
Why are you nuts so concerned about the politics in North Korea?
Wanna nuke them or something. Ve heard you tea billies are violent.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1053449 Jan 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So that covers Kim Jung-un but what's in this then for Rodman?
Notoriety as a bad-ass cross-dressing locker-room lady wannabe ambassador for the Magic Negro?
Go figure.
Maybe he gets his nuts off from going to dinner with Satan.
Have no idea what Rodman is thinking. He must think he's some kind of ambassador of good will. But only in his own mind.
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053451 Jan 3, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
dem makes you want to tell him/her to just strip off her/his clothes and run threw the snow screaming naked as that makes as much sense as what the person is doing here.
Wouldn't it be more fun to take off your moo moo and let him see your udders you toothless tea bag whure.

Orlando, FL

#1053452 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sen. Rand Paul is leading a class-action lawsuit with hundreds of thousands of Americans against President Barack Obamaís National Security Agency (NSA) over its spying on the American people.
He's on Hannity tonight talking about it.
Via Paulís campaign website, more than 300,000 Americans have already indicated they will sign up for the suit when it is officially filed in D.C. District court. Americans can join the lawsuit by visiting Paulís website.

http://www.rand-2016.com/nsa_lawsuit_signup16...

The class action suit from Sen. Paul against the president comes on the heels of two different conflicting court rulings in individual suits against the NSA, with one court ruling that the NSA was within its bounds to spy on Americans shortly after a different court ruled the NSAís actions were unconstitutional. The conflicting decisions all but guarantee an eventual Supreme Court-level case on the matter.

It's only four days into the new year and we already have something to talk about.
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053454 Jan 3, 2014
Billy Hwang wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Barney. Some people just go through life being hateful but this person has some serious pent up anger deep within their soul that can still be helped through proper therapy, the only hold up is ones self. Have a peaceful year.
Maybe you could blow Barney and just get it over with.
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#1053455 Jan 3, 2014
Billy Hwang wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1053456 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of people with jobs think it's easy to find one.
Try looking for a job that pays your mortgage, instead of your phone bill, and you'll find it quite difficult.
We can't just keep extending unemployment forever. I seriously believe that a year of unemployment benefits is enough. If someone hasn't found a job during that time, they can apply for medicaid. Unemployment insurance was never meant to be long term and it's just not sustainable. Let's be realistic, if a person has been out of work for a year, they can't afford a mortgage. Sad? yes. True? yes. Their life has changed. So must their lifestyle. It's not meant to be easy.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1053457 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be written in stone somewhere. It will certainly be the heading of a chapter historians write about this part of our history.
It should be obvious to everyone that it's vital for the democrats to keep the poor poor and the dependents dependent. On what else would they campaign? That said, they sure have done a fine job.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1053459 Jan 3, 2014
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you nuts so concerned about the politics in North Korea?
Wanna nuke them or something. Ve heard you tea billies are violent.
So you are dem wannaBe?
Whatever

Kansas City, MO

#1053460 Jan 3, 2014
I feel dumb telling lies all day.
Barney Fwank

Westminster, CA

#1053461 Jan 3, 2014
Billy Hwang wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, you too. Are you really in Escondido?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1053462 Jan 3, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, how did they manage to produce a 2-3 minute trailer for the film?
I believe it was around 1967 when movies literally went to sh*t. Don't get me wrong, there have been excellent films since then, but, well, your description pretty much sums up what's wrong with many of Hollywood's modern productions. That, and the senseless gore.
Too many movies today have a preachy theme to them which I tire of quickly. Boring.
Whatever

Kansas City, MO

#1053463 Jan 3, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be obvious to everyone that it's vital for the democrats to keep the poor poor and the dependents dependent. On what else would they campaign? That said, they sure have done a fine job.
you really are an ignorant person. I bet you didn't graduate high school

Orlando, FL

#1053464 Jan 3, 2014
Billy Hwang wrote:
Why are you people so rude to each other?
Posters like dem come on here just to get other posters riled up. He returned recently after a long absence.

But most of us like most Americans have good reason to express frustration over the progressive liberals making such a mess of things.

And the progressive liberals on here aren't helping.
Whatever

Kansas City, MO

#1053465 Jan 3, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are dem wannaBe?
Get lost name stealer

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1053466 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i realize im far too crude for a santa barbra girl but that moron just typed he was running for office and i spit a hocker on my keyboard(i have the flu) did you see that?
I believe my son was about twelve when he thought he might be president some day. The problem with this particular troll is he doesn't understand the difference between day dreaming and reality.
Whatever

Kansas City, MO

#1053467 Jan 3, 2014
Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, you too. Are you really in Escondido?
I read earlier you two old dudes are dating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 2 hr Lulz 6
SPOONS.............gime dem Spoons. 2 hr Hillbilly Heaven 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr SAUCY FART 64,450
News Skeleton may be of woman from suburbs (Jul '07) 3 hr Scorpio 59
Trump is A 3 hr Walking s t dees 453
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr texas pete 2,770
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr texas pete 11,929

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages