Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418841 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052628 Jan 3, 2014
Geez, Flack.
What's the hold up

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1052629 Jan 3, 2014
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the definition of a liberal?
Yes
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1052630 Jan 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I read the side of the candy bar when it is still in the machine?
if you care about what's in the candy bar and don 't know, then feel free not to buy it, you dumbshit teabagger...
TSM

United States

#1052631 Jan 3, 2014
Under Obama presidency there’s no incentive to Work, he’s expanded Welfare now Obamacare more leisure time, work not cool!!
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052632 Jan 3, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>No
So you're content with being an imbecile. Should have known.
Mods ignoring you tearful feedbacks, lady?
Peppy

United States

#1052633 Jan 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I read the side of the candy bar when it is still in the machine?
First you take your pants off.....go ahead, I will wait. Now turn around so your back is facing the candy bar machine. Slowly bend down and put your head between your knees. Keep going....Little further now.....there you go, read the label on the candy bar.

Glad I could help.
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052634 Jan 3, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Affordable!!!

'Affordable’ ObamaCare: Woman With Chest Pains Skips X-Ray After Realizing She Has a $5,500 Deductible'

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/affordable-obama...
Nostrilfuckface for sure
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052635 Jan 3, 2014
More evil crackers...

"Dem Campaign Manager Sends Former Boss Obscene E-Mail:“Racist C*nt!”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/dem-c...
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052636 Jan 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>if medical care is a crucial part of your life, then you should sacrifice other pleasures to save your money for doctors and hospitals....

the solutions should be individual, not collective...
I finally agree with idiot galt in regards to fat smoker carol.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1052637 Jan 3, 2014
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting side note, in high school, Homer was voted most likely to be slow on the uptake.
Looks like his classmates got that one right. Apparently, he hasn't changed that much since high school. Poor Homer.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052638 Jan 3, 2014
elections have consequences....and this one is a knee slapper!!!!!
'Emergency Visits Seen Increasing With Health Law'

'Supporters of President Obama’s health care law had predicted that expanding insurance coverage for the poor would reduce costly emergency room visits because people would go to primary care doctors instead. But a rigorous new experiment in Oregon has raised questions about that assumption, finding that newly insured people actually went to the emergency room a good deal more often.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/03/health/acce... ;
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052639 Jan 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>if you care about what's in the candy bar and don 't know, then feel free not to buy it, you dumbshit teabagger...
I noticed since last time I saw you idiot jagoffs you are trying to distance yourself from being tea bag pusscccees.
Good idea but too much of a stretch for inbred racist jagoffs like you.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1052640 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably should have kept reading.
"Those spending levels ignore the budgetary cap set by law and the political reality it reflects. The $552 billion requested in 2014 for non-war “national defense” spending exceeds by $55 billion the spending cap set by the 2011 Budget Control Act, as amended by the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
"Even if Congress agrees to a grand bargain altering the caps, military spending will likely face additional cuts. Republican resistance to tax hikes and Democratic protection of entitlements mean that any deal they cut will likely again target discretionary spending, more than half of which goes to the military."
...Gotta protect those entitlements and keep growing a welfare state. More votes for Democrats who just can't have enough people feeling victimized, you know. If they actually helped them to help themselves, they might start voting Republican.
Another topic Lois Lame hasn't a fkn clue about.
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052641 Jan 3, 2014
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>First you take your pants off.....go ahead, I will wait. Now turn around so your back is facing the candy bar machine. Slowly bend down and put your head between your knees. Keep going....Little further now.....there you go, read the label on the candy bar.

Glad I could help.
Sounds like a republican in a bathroom stall.
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052643 Jan 3, 2014
Taliban tea baggers are really stupid.

Orlando, FL

#1052644 Jan 3, 2014
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
First you take your pants off.....go ahead, I will wait. Now turn around so your back is facing the candy bar machine. Slowly bend down and put your head between your knees. Keep going....Little further now.....there you go, read the label on the candy bar.
Glad I could help.
Who wouldn't love coming around the corner unexpectedly to see something like that?

Too funny!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052645 Jan 3, 2014
WIth OBammie...China wins!

China takes a dump on US Lumber companies!

'In September 2012, Columbia and five of its competitors, representing about 80% of the hardwood plywood made in the United States, formed the Coalition for Fair Trade of Hardwood Plywood and filed a petition with the U.S. International Trade Commission to put a stop to Chinese dumping.'

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
dem

Montréal, Canada

#1052647 Jan 3, 2014
I only believe carol when it comes to fattening food recipes and filter less cigarettes.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052648 Jan 3, 2014
Progressive economy = taxes!!!!!

Progressives create a mess!!!!Yippee!!!!

FOX NEWS!!!!

"The biggest revenue-raiser kicking in this year is an annual fee on health insurers, meant to help fund premium subsidies and other provisions. The fee is projected to bring in $8 billion this year and roughly $100 billion over the next decade. The insurance industry -- and more than 200 House lawmakers -- are trying to repeal it, warning that these costs will be passed onto the consumer (though some will get Affordable Care Act subsidies). "

An industry-commissioned study by consultant Oliver Wyman estimated that rates will rise in 2014 by up to 2.3 percent for that reason alone. By 2023, the study said, rates could be rising annually by up to 3.7 percent because of the tax.

The other major fee to watch out for is the individual mandate penalty. Under the law, those who do not get insurance by the end of March and do not qualify for an exemption will be charged the fee. This year, that penalty will be $95, or 1 percent of household income, whichever is greater. "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/02/ob...

Orlando, FL

#1052649 Jan 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another topic Lois Lame hasn't a fkn clue about.
That's why Cato educated me. Sonic's source too.

But no one knows anything about anything besides you. We know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 min GEORGIA 1,938
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 min GEORGIA 3,040
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques in Orlean... 222,477
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 51 min SweLL GirL 9,387
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,696
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 2,424
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Red_Forman 1,472

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages