Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1523993 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

United States

#1052716 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Nevermind someone else's new year resolution. You probably need to stop doing that...anywhere. Now's a good time to start out the new year not putting yourself at risk for a sexually transmitted disease. That's just nasty.
Quotation marks are above your teaching credentials?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1052717 Jan 3, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Priorities...
400 bucks an ounce didn't stop broke ass Coloradans from buying dope in record numbers....
What does this prove?
Americans are selfish pos...in it for themselves...
So what nationality are you, nitwit??

Not an American, for sure.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052718 Jan 3, 2014
We need more safety nets!!!

"...t welfare recipients increase their consumption of drugs when their checks arrive at the beginning of the month, spurring an increase in hospitalizations and deaths..."

http://www.law.yale.edu/documents/pdf/Intelle...
dem

United States

#1052719 Jan 3, 2014
Carol?
I'd like for you to introduce me to your daughter.
I'm really a gentlemen away from topix.
Besides I wanna see how poor people live.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1052721 Jan 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if medical care is a crucial part of your life, then you should sacrifice other pleasures to save your money for doctors and hospitals....
the solutions should be individual, not collective...
You obviously haven't been hospitalized for a day or two. Or had minor surgery.

You've apparently never had a long-term illness either.

You can save up to buy a house too without financing. Glad to see you're doing so well financially though.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1052722 Jan 3, 2014
'Bill Nye the Science Guy' to Debate Evolution at Kentucky's Creation Museum

""Will Bill Nye deliver the ultimate science smackdown to creationists?
Ken Ham, founder of Kentucky's Creation Museum, wrote on his blog that the bow-tied television personality and staunch evolutionist would square off with him in a Feb. 4 debate.
"This debate will help highlight the fact that so many young people are dismissing the Bible because of evolution, and even many young people who had grown up in the church decided to leave the church because they saw evolution as showing the Bible could not be trusted," Ham said.
An email inquiry to Nye's assistant was not immediately returned. The museum had been hoping to attract Nye after the star said in a Youtube video that teaching creationism was bad for children.
"I say to the grown-ups, if you want to deny evolution and live in your world, in your world that's completely inconsistent with everything we observe in the universe, that's fine, but don't make your kids do it because we need them," Nye said in the video, which has amassed nearly 6 million views.
The event, which is titled "Is Creation a Viable Model of Origins?" will be held at the Petersburg, Ky., museum's Legacy Hall. Tickets for the two-and-a-half hour debate cost $25, and will go on sale Jan. 6, according to the museum's website.""

----------

Creationism - an idiots frightened reaction to evolution.
dem

United States

#1052723 Jan 3, 2014
Carol are you quitting smoking for the new year?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052725 Jan 3, 2014
Extortion...and I never saw this coming...

"... that the timing of payments affect criminal activity. The results suggest that frequent payments that are sufficiently large would smooth and reduce levels of crime."

So because you don't have that much you can steal and if we give you stuff you won't steal as much...
dem

United States

#1052727 Jan 3, 2014
Where'd that lil commie go that don't know the constitution from Ayn Rand?
dem

United States

#1052728 Jan 3, 2014
Poor flack wasted his topix time reporting me.
dem

United States

#1052731 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously haven't been hospitalized for a day or two. Or had minor surgery.

You've apparently never had a long-term illness either.

You can save up to buy a house too without financing. Glad to see you're doing so well financially though.
Galt was in the public education system like you.
He cleaned the toilets in a school for decades.
dem

United States

#1052734 Jan 3, 2014
demoron wrote:
<quoted text>azzholeidiotobamaworsh ipperfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
Nostrilfuckface for sure

Orlando, FL

#1052735 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have you looking like a Fox News pageant liar in no time.
You mean all those well-educated lawyers who want to look like attractive women?
dem

United States

#1052737 Jan 3, 2014
Isn't this better since I chased off the bottom feeders like eman?
dem

United States

#1052739 Jan 3, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Extortion...and I never saw this coming...

"... that the timing of payments affect criminal activity. The results suggest that frequent payments that are sufficiently large would smooth and reduce levels of crime."

So because you don't have that much you can steal and if we give you stuff you won't steal as much...
Didn't I order you to read up on revenue you stupid geriatric azzhole.

Orlando, FL

#1052740 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
Carol are you quitting smoking for the new year?
If it'll make you happy, I'll quit anything if you quit being an ass.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1052741 Jan 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever hurls accusations, then runs away when her ignorance is exposed.
See LED's or any of her dumb reflexive arguing, then backing down when one of her 'buds' tells her she's wrong.
I even called her Town Manager in NE to prove what a fool she is about LED streetlights.
That finally shut her up.
She lives in a 'PROGRESSIVE' town, Scottsbluff, NE.
http://www.scottsbluff.org/your_government/ci...
----------
"Message from the City Manager:
The City takes a great deal of pride in its progressive approach in providing a broad range of quality, affordable services. "
----------
Yet the nitwit runs around bad mouthing 'progressives'!!
WHINER

You proved yourself to be a puke by using a dead daughter of one of our posters as means of attacking.

That high road song and dance just collapsed around you. So, now you pout because I think of you as a person who as lame brain as USAsince -who will say any old dumb thing in an effort to try to get even with people who disagree with you two nit wits.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052745 Jan 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So what nationality are you, nitwit??
Not an American, for sure.
I am from wherever you find the Aristocracy, people of honor, and high ethical character...

in other words...far from where you live my friend....far from your ghetto...
dem

United States

#1052746 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean all those well-educated lawyers who want to look like attractive women?
Suddenly a lawyer is somehow a coveted bastion of education?
I could teach a chimp to pass the bar.
dem

United States

#1052748 Jan 3, 2014
demoron wrote:
<quoted text>Obamaworshippingbuttfk faceforsure say what?
Looks like I made galt mad.
He's using his sock on my co ck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Well Well 240,414
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr CrunchyBacon 105,141
A Little Ditty 14 hr Longfellow 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 hr TRD 71,285
A few ITEMS of interest. 17 hr Jocularity is Best 2
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 17 hr EAT PORK 18
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 18 hr AlGoresLyingLockBoX 11

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages