Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
965,861 - 965,880 of 1,098,830 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am still traumatized by the fact you are a man--sissified and petrified.
I'm traumatized by a poster here who posted "Vaginas are bad with facts, all they are are mucous secretors" and then a few days later claimed to be female.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>what is really going to have all the medicated people up in arms is that they are going to have to pay the 4000-12,000 dollar deductible before their medication is going to be covered, unless of course you are Sandra the slut and your 10 dollar a month birth control will be covered but you will have to pay over 200 dollars a month for the privileged. Now what nut would pay this cost plus their insurance cost? I remember before Hillary Clinton couldn't get her Hillary/O'bamacare passed mostly everyone in the country was healthy and slim and could afford their own healthcare, then Billy Bob Clinton opened up the flood gates and got every one to think they need a pill. Now here we are--the mostly costly part of 'so called health care' is the pharma. So see the government giveth and the government taketh away. These pharma drugged people will be on the streets looking for drugs, just wait. It is coming, O'bama care will put the final nail in coffin of the masses who demand 'health care'. IMHO.

In most policies I looked at the prescription drug plans had their own deductibles. Try to become better informed instead of ranting about sh*t you obviously know absolutely nothing about.

You have choices. You can choose a plan with a high deductible or a low deductible. You can choose a plane with a nationwide network, a state PPO, a HMO, or limited network.

When the f*ck will you people quirt your unstopping whining & get better informed. You are all making asses out of yourselves - you, Carol, Flack Galt etc - all dumber than sh*t.

No wonder most people consider right whiners as mentally deficient.

You are just mad because your shaman is not on your provider network.
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Rotten Apple

D

in

Corruption risk...

http://www.stateintegrity.org/new_york
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
this idiot truly thinks that if he posts "I will leave now for awhile" people "come out of hiding". Now THAT'S some funny chit, doll.
Still don't think that person is female. Females just don't have that much fascination with asses-sorry guys.

I am sorry to hear that you are no longer talking to me ...oh, he must not have sent you the memo.

Okay, I will agree with you-that guy is funnier than hell and doesn't know it.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You two really don't realize how stupid you sound. A person may not have a car. They may not have a house. But, they have a body that requires maintenance and, for that, they are required BY LAW to carry health insurance.
you're the idiot comparing the different kinds of insurance.

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you could make that same argument not supporting the mafia.
Do you believe in theft or not? Its a yes or no question.
Why does a plot of land need support is it suspended over the earths core?

You said paying taxes was theft. Obvious;y, you do not believe in supporting your own country.

Taxes are not theft. They are legally levied by officials elected under the constitution of this country & the states &local governments..

But hey, I understand how you right whiners love top trash the constitution when you think it might cost you a dime.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know that's right!!!
they think because they are only paying $10 or $20 at the doctor, they are getting a deal. If they did the math, they'd see that $60 savings cost them hundreds.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know that's right!!!
or they've never bothered to see how little a doctors visit actually costs.

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry where does we come from? Im noy using weaponized drones are you?
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/unmanned-drone...
The 'We' referred to this country. I understand why you think that the term does not include you.

"OMG OMG drones drones" Yep, that is you. Maybe these drones will carry nuclear weapons & shoot death rays when you try to weasel out of paying your taxes.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
are you that simple minded that you confuse the use of the word impeach with actually calling for impeachment.
Really dude, saying someone RISKS impeachment for a certain action is NOT same as calling for impeachment.
Boy what a MAROON
using impeachment as a threat to prevent that action pretty much is. I love how you sheep blindly defend the dick.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Campaigned for what and won?
Lakeisha Rogers is a fkn right wing loon and of the Lyndon LaRouche movement.
is that you or the pisswater talking?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What amuses me with Sonic is he is simultaneously posts some Dem's wish list for impeachment against Bush while claiming to be outraged by the other side using the word.
I think sonic gets bored at "work". He's a good guy.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and?
so?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'We' referred to this country. I understand why you think that the term does not include you.
"OMG OMG drones drones" Yep, that is you. Maybe these drones will carry nuclear weapons & shoot death rays when you try to weasel out of paying your taxes.
What are you doing Dave? Are you making terroristic threats on a message board?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>what is really going to have all the medicated people up in arms is that they are going to have to pay the 4000-12,000 dollar deductible before their medication is going to be covered, unless of course you are Sandra the slut and your 10 dollar a month birth control will be covered but you will have to pay over 200 dollars a month for the privileged. Now what nut would pay this cost plus their insurance cost? I remember before Hillary Clinton couldn't get her Hillary/O'bamacare passed mostly everyone in the country was healthy and slim and could afford their own healthcare, then Billy Bob Clinton opened up the flood gates and got every one to think they need a pill. Now here we are--the mostly costly part of 'so called health care' is the pharma. So see the government giveth and the government taketh away. These pharma drugged people will be on the streets looking for drugs, just wait. It is coming, O'bama care will put the final nail in coffin of the masses who demand 'health care'. IMHO.
agreed
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Dem. Rep.: Eleanor Holmes Norton (D)… Obamacare Enrollment Low Because People Think Law Is Repealed, does she really think her Liberals/Democrats voters are that Stupid ‘YEAH!!
Norton and reality have not crossed paths in ages.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sarcasm, Eed....
"John Galt"
I know.
Peace
Happy New Year

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Still don't think that person is female. Females just don't have that much fascination with asses-sorry guys.
I am sorry to hear that you are no longer talking to me ...oh, he must not have sent you the memo.
Okay, I will agree with you-that guy is funnier than hell and doesn't know it.
he's not female. He's tried that before. He used to post as "ayn rand"
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Unbeknownst to them, sharks off the Western Australia coast are sending warnings to swimmers via Twitter when they get too close to the shore.

Marine researchers have tagged over 320 sharks -- including great whites and tiger sharks -- with location transmitters to track their movements along the Western Australia coast.

Whenever a shark comes within 2km (1.2 miles) of the shore, a computer program sends a tweet with the shark type and location from the Surf Life Saving WA Twitter account

http://cir.ca/news/australias-twitter-shark-w...

&#61594;
&#61653;
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said paying taxes was theft. Obvious;y, you do not believe in supporting your own country.
Taxes are not theft. They are legally levied by officials elected under the constitution of this country & the states &local governments..
But hey, I understand how you right whiners love top trash the constitution when you think it might cost you a dime.
And you think its admirable waiving a piece of paper around while holding a gun to someones head and taking their property?

If church members got together and decided that you live in their district and that you owe them taxes and put a gun to your head, does that make the theft legitimate?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago