Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1746777 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051476 Jan 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, "Better" and better is definitely something to hope for in 2014. Obama has made great progress over the past five years. Let's hope our recovery continues.
Where did you go,loon?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1051477 Jan 1, 2014
The posts made by right wing morons here today demonstrate how mentally disturbed the far right base has become. I concede most are made by the same person but what an embarrassing day for the party claiming the "moral high ground".
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051478 Jan 1, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't plan on complying as I haven't for the last 18 years, do you?
No, I'm not buying in either. As soon as I can, I am moving to a red state and voting with my feet.

The Republic of Konnecticut already lost a congressional district as did other blue states where red states gained them.

he way I see it, might as well take the money I've earned from the liberal state and go spend it in a red state. It will generate more tax revenue for the red state and leave the leeches in the blue state what they deserve.

I also like freedom, so that is another good reason to leave a Democrat state. I can't wait!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051479 Jan 1, 2014
About 104,000,000 results (0.23 seconds)
Search Results

News for obama lies

WEST: Benghazi lies unravel as Obama, Clinton & Rice still deceive America

Washington Times &#8206;- 1 day ago

The shadow of Benghazi — lies, deception and betrayal — hangs over Washington, and especially the White House.

TOWN CRIER: Obama's lies are catching up to him
Moscow-Pullman Daily News&#8206; - 6 hours ago
The Big Three Obamacare Abortion Lies of the Year
LifeNews.com &#8206; - 1 day ago

21 Lies Obama has Told you Directly to your FaceEndAllDisease.com
www.endalldisease.com/obama-lies/&#8206 ;
You've Re-elected Obama - one of the greatest scumbag liars - for another term as your US President.

Obama Lies
obamalies.net/&#8206 ;
Obama Lies! Since being in office Obama continues to lie. From failed campaign policies to misinformation, half truths and lies. We give you the truth about the ...

&#8206;List of Lies - &#8206;List of Obama's Failures - &#8206;Obama Lies Directory - &#8206;The Libya Lies

https://www.google.com/#q=obama+lies
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1051480 Jan 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Here Are the 5 Most Interesting Things in Obama’s & Biden’s Tax Returns
The Bidens Donated $2,000 Worth of Clothing, Boots, Toys, Pottery, etc. to Goodwill -?????(Tax Cheats!!!!)
Vice President Joe Biden Received $30K in Social Security Benefits Last Year
President Obama Pays An Effective Tax Rate of 18.4 Percent
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/12/he...
Romney 13.9%
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-r...
You realize that you're just talking to yourself, right?
Do you ever take a break from Topix to eat or sleep?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051481 Jan 1, 2014
Emeem wrote:
The posts made by right wing morons here today demonstrate how mentally disturbed the far right base has become. I concede most are made by the same person but what an embarrassing day for the party claiming the "moral high ground".
Translation:

I am a name stealing sock puppet.

I am also a delusional moron that actually thinks one person posts as everyone who accurately knows the left is corrupt.

I support the lies from my side, but will blame everyone else.

I am a moron hypocrite that posts as a sock puppet, yet my hypocricy allows me to falsely blame others for the exact same thing I am doing.

Me is er moron!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051482 Jan 1, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney 13.9%
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-r...
You realize that you're just talking to yourself, right?
Do you ever take a break from Topix to eat or sleep?
Liberal sock for sure.
LCNin

United States

#1051483 Jan 1, 2014
Emeem wrote:
They seem illogical
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1051484 Jan 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you go,loon?
Some people actually LEAVE Topix for a break...I know that's incomprehensible to freaks like you, Nobraina, and Ewoman.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1051485 Jan 1, 2014
Sun's gone down....time for the nightly rightwing circle jerk!
Have fun queens!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1051486 Jan 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal sock for sure.
lily hookin out on Dixie Highway, Palm beach county...

It's the culture...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1051487 Jan 1, 2014
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
They seem illogical
You're being kind.
Meemee

Satellite Beach, FL

#1051488 Jan 1, 2014
Emeem wrote:
The posts made by left wing morons here today demonstrate how mentally disturbed the far left base has become. I concede most are made by the same person but what an embarrassing day for the party claiming the "immoral low ground". Obama wins the "Lie of the Year" award to prove his worshippers are mentally incompetent.
Waxman from Hamilton

Windsor, CT

#1051490 Jan 1, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people actually LEAVE Topix for a break...I know that's incomprehensible to freaks like you, Nobraina, and Ewoman.
What are you talking about lily?

I am not a sock queen like you libtated no life people are.

God are you an idiot old hag.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1051491 Jan 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
But the fields are ringed by factories and irrigated with water tainted by industrial waste. Levels of toxic heavy metals in the wastewater here are among the highest in China, and residents fear the soil is similarly contaminated.
----------
Cars or coal? Scientists split over main culprit of Beijing's air pollution
South China Morning Post &#8206;- 1 hour ago
As China enters 2014 reeling from one of the worst polluted winters in recent years, experts from two major research institutes have openly ...
OK, it is obvious you and your co-horts have never heard of Clean Air Asia or you wouldn't be looking like so stupid right now.

"Clean Air Asia" doesn't mean Asia has clean air!!! However, they have held workshops in China "discuss priority areas, feasible approaches and next steps for each key region and city cluster, based on their specific needs and on international and China experiences."

"The Clean Air Asia (formerly Clean Air Initiative for Asian Cities) is a registered UN Type II Partnership with more than 250 organizational members, eight Country Networks and the Clean Air Asia Center as its secretariat. Clean Air Asia’s mission is to Promote better air quality and livable cities by translating knowledge to policies and actions to reduce air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions from transport, energy and other sectors.

Our projects and activities are aimed at achieving the following outcomes:

Strengthened and harmonized regional and national and policies and standards
Enhanced national and local frameworks for sound policies, programs and urban development
Increased awareness and access to information, tools and partners"

http://cleanairinitiative.org/portal/whatwedo

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1051492 Jan 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Google china air pollution, idiot:
China Says 8 Million Acres Of Farmland Now Too Polluted For Food
ThinkProgress&#8206; - 1 day ago
You are looking stupider and stupider.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1051493 Jan 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not buying in either. As soon as I can, I am moving to a red state and voting with my feet.
The Republic of Konnecticut already lost a congressional district as did other blue states where red states gained them.
he way I see it, might as well take the money I've earned from the liberal state and go spend it in a red state. It will generate more tax revenue for the red state and leave the leeches in the blue state what they deserve.
I also like freedom, so that is another good reason to leave a Democrat state. I can't wait!
"" As soon as I can, I am moving to a red state and voting with my feet.""

And what's stoppping you?? Last I heard, there's nothing in your way. Leave.

You should be gone now, after the years of bitching you've done here.

Or does your Nursing Home need to find you a Nursing Facility in a Red State? Is that what's troublling you, boo-boo??

I mean, a guy with holdings in the UK must have homes elsewhere in the USA, to go along with the 2 Mercedes and Ivy League children!!

You're a sockpuppet Troll. You have ISP's everywhere. Go live in one of them!!

And you can always go live with NoSurprise/Floriduh!!

HACHACHACHA

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1051494 Jan 1, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201 4/01/01/federal-judge-strikes- down-florida-gov-rick-scotts-w elfare-drug-testing-law/
A federal judge in Orlando, Florida ruled Tuesday that the state’s law requiring drug tests from all applicants for public assistance is unconstitutional. According to the New York Times, Judge Mary S. Scriven found that the law — Tea Party Gov. Rick Scott (R)’s signature piece of legislation — violates the U.S. Constitution’s protections against unreasonable searches and seizures.
Interesting. Here we had the rethugs posting over and over about how Justice Sotomayor’s issued a two-sentence order good only until January 3rd, that the Obama administration "respond to a bid by the Denver and Baltimore chapters of the Little Sisters of the Poor for an exemption to the mandate." While, completely ignoring a far more binding court order ruling which shoots down a piece of Tea Party legislation.

Thanks for the post.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1051495 Jan 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Whatever happened to all those terrible things when Obama went into Chicken Little mode about the Sequester cuts?
"Criminals will be set free"
blah, blah, blah
What are you talking about? Janet A. Napolitano made a reference to the release of illegal immigrants held in detention facilities...people who posed absolutely no risk or danger to society....if Republicans didn't want to pay for their detention. The only person who referred to them as "criminals" was the Virginia Republican who oversees ICE.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1051496 Jan 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I this...
I that...
Anyone smell an ignorant narcissist?
You are so childish. Never graduated from high school did you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is A 2 hr Independent Thinker 638
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Tis me 12,254
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Poster Child for ... 64,571
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3,268
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 hr Julia 3,824
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 hr Julia 2,583
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 hr honeymylove 2,839

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages