Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1050186 Dec 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with drones being used in the United States. I see them as a great asset for public safety agencies such as police and fire or for surveillance of pipelines. We're not talking about military spy planes that are remotely operated via satellites by pilots located thousands of miles away. These are not Predator drones that are armed with missiles so they can terminate a target. Get that image out of your head.
Under the guidelines set by the Republican controlled House and directed in the 2012 reauthorization bill, that the FAA has been instructed to “allow a government public safety agency to operate unmanned aircraft weighing 4.4 pounds or less” under certain restrictions. The bill specified these UAS must be flown within the line of sight of the operator, less than 400 feet above the ground, during daylight conditions, inside Class G (uncontrolled) airspace and more than five miles from any airport or other location with aviation activities.
You people are making a mountain out of a mole hill and need to learn how to embrace new technology. All I can think of is you must have very guilty consciences.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
why not just give the cops the power to install cameras inside your home, you Fascist pig!!!...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1050187 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
when you CHOOSE to buy a mortgage, that's part of the contract.
when you CHOOSE to drive your car on public roads, that's part of the deal.
only idiots pay hundreds a month to save $60 bucks going to the doctor.
Well, NOW, under U.S. Law, a person must insurance themselves against unforeseen health issues. We, the taxpayers, are not going to cover you any longer or protect your assets should you have an emergency. Get used to it.
LCNin

United States

#1050188 Dec 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Name a hospital and it's location that will not accept ANY ACA plan.
That's an article full of maybe's and might nots.
Just name one and provide it's location.
That the American People will have health insurance coverage seems a nightmare to right wing trolls.
Abolish The Fed

Brooklyn, NY

#1050189 Dec 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution is the guideline from which our country's government is formed & how it works.
The Bible was not written as a guideline to build a country.
It is sad you don't know the difference.
And the facts that you rely on that the constitution is applicable to me?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1050190 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, are you still whining?
All that anger-let it out.
You often misinterpret frustration with your stupidity as anger.
Abolish The Fed

Brooklyn, NY

#1050191 Dec 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I never said anything about a "duty of protection". I said the law enforcement & the military were funded through taxes.
Try to keep up.
And that is irrelevant because wealth is extracted by force, just like the mafia.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1050192 Dec 30, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Is ss tax voluntary or compulsory?
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it earmarked or not?
Whatever again wins the stupidest post of the day!!

She dodges the original question, answers with ignorance.

Same as it ever was..........
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1050193 Dec 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That poster's server address has moved three times today__it hops around like Nobama's used to back in his PA. days__LMAO.
Meanwhile, Realtime all the time happy down on all 4's rolling around on the floor-like his mutts and farm animals do..

Looking for friends nuc with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!

It's the culture....

Location hidden

#1050194 Dec 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Concord Hospital, Concord, NH
http://www.concordmonitor.com/news/8366940-95...
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/health/obamacar...
not a hospital, but a group of 140 doctors who will not accept ObamaKKKare...
http://www.pe.com/local-news/topics/topics-he...
Realtime asks about Hospitals.

Nobraina answers 'doctors, not Hospitals'.

Wingnuts are so amusing!!
LCNin

United States

#1050195 Dec 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why not just give the cops the power to install cameras inside your home, you Fascist pig!!!...
melting down early tonight ...try to stay on topic?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1050196 Dec 30, 2013
This may come as a surprise to MSNBC's race-baiting anchors, but a great many people truly don't care what color skin their loved one has.
Abolish The Fed

Brooklyn, NY

#1050197 Dec 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The government does not force you to use the infrastructure. You can chose not to use the electric grid or use municipal water. You can chose not to use banks. You can chose
not to use government services.
But you do. You choose to use these things. Just like you would choose to eat in a restaurant.
But you claim paying for these is stealing.
It isn't my fault that the government has the monopoly on these things.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1050198 Dec 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, NOW, under U.S. Law, a person must insurance themselves against unforeseen health issues. We, the taxpayers, are not going to cover you any longer or protect your assets should you have an emergency. Get used to it.
this idiot thinks the aca means everyone has health insurance. Lmao!
LCNin

United States

#1050199 Dec 30, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is irrelevant because wealth is extracted by force, just like the mafia.
Waxman ?

Location hidden

#1050200 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
so.
"Texas Democrat, Kesha Rogers, campaigned in Texas on an "Impeach Obama" platform and won with over 53 % of the vote"
"Democrat Says Obama Risks Impeachment if He Goes Around Congress and Attacks Syria"
So when did Obama attack Syria??

Oh, he didn't??

Makes your post less than meaningless, doesn't it??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Just more of Emaam acting like the idiot he is.

Hnm and his concubine Teabagee, Whatever it is..........

Location hidden

#1050201 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot-I said a poster. You seem to think you are guilty party for some reason.
No wonder I ignore most of your nonsense
You're lying again.

You put in a line that I had used, vag girl.

So why are you afraid to fess up to your bullshit??

Because you know it's bullshit!!

Exactly!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1050202 Dec 30, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You somehow think that your version of extortion is legal because a group of people get together and form teams and I can be part of just one team or the other team. And if I dont join that team thats my fault and I have to give you my money because your team says so.
"Abolish The Fed"
You have to understand, the government is the reason for all. Those idiots who go out and invest their time and their monies to build a business are figments of your imagination. The government in "real dumb's" mind is responsible. "real dumb" thinks the government is responsible for every ones status, none of us would heat, provide our own health care, find a place to live and be content, he thinks without government one can have none of the above. "real dumb, was born with his hand out, he expects you to provide taxes to support him, in his mind that is the American way.
Peace
Happy New Year
LCNin

United States

#1050203 Dec 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I never said anything about a "duty of protection". I said the law enforcement & the military were funded through taxes.
Try to keep up.
A C A seems to have them upset?
LCNin

United States

#1050204 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
this idiot thinks the aca means everyone has health insurance. Lmao!
You wish to expand it further... good for you!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1050205 Dec 30, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You often misinterpret frustration with your stupidity as anger.
Oh plz, he is throwing a baby fit because I refuse to take anything the moron says seriously which I am sure to self-righteous pricks is frustrating but oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Enter 182,113
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 1 hr Reddog 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 3 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance