Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
yTube

Marietta, GA

#1050016 Dec 30, 2013

Thus says the LORD :-----to EVERY minister in USA

http://youtu.be/TMpUW0GFnoE

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1050017 Dec 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and how does a news person maintain the illusion of objectivity on this divisive issue after publicly announcing their loyalty???...
Ahem, she's a sportscaster and broadcast personality__not to be confused with actual news.

To be fair actual news is rare these days__particularly at any of the Murdoch properties.

BTW Roberts was great at ESPN.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1050018 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Still confusing appointed with elected?
Appointed...
1. by, through, or as a result of an appointment (often in contrast with elected ):
2. to name or assign to a position, an office, or the like; designate:
....Yes, the coaches were appointed to their position.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/appoin...
geesh, You really are lost in space....DANGER WHATEVER DANGER

You are the one that compare Sebelius to the fired coaches, see your original post below. I responded to that. Never got into elected vs appointed. My post was just that the coaches had a certain amount of time before being fired, you seem to want to fire Sebelius right away

. Whatever 1049712
Summary...
Browns coach: FIRED
Vikings coach: FIRED
Redskins coach: FIRED
Sebelius: STILL EMPLOYED
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1050019 Dec 30, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so I guess that would apply to Clearly conservative Fox news reporters being unable to maintain their objectivity on anything political TOO!!!
Anyone who openly announces their loyalty.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1050020 Dec 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This is too good!!
Now Betsy Wetsy is whining to other posters about the big, mean man picking on poor widdle BetsyWetsy!!
We should all shun him, she says.
Didn't take long for the Teabaggers to calll for censorship!!
I'm lovin' it!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Never fear. Your Teabagger top pal Emaam just showed up to Teabag you.
she didn't say anything about censorship, stupid. Close one eye and read slowly. Lol

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1050021 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
when you CHOOSE to buy a mortgage, that's part of the contract.
when you CHOOSE to drive your car on public roads, that's part of the deal.
only idiots pay hundreds a month to save $60 bucks going to the doctor.
I know that's right!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1050022 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
so.
"Texas Democrat, Kesha Rogers, campaigned in Texas on an "Impeach Obama" platform and won with over 53 % of the vote"
"Democrat Says Obama Risks Impeachment if He Goes Around Congress and Attacks Syria"
What amuses me with Sonic is he is simultaneously posts some Dem's wish list for impeachment against Bush while claiming to be outraged by the other side using the word.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1050023 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
so.
"Texas Democrat, Kesha Rogers, campaigned in Texas on an "Impeach Obama" platform and won with over 53 % of the vote"
"Democrat Says Obama Risks Impeachment if He Goes Around Congress and Attacks Syria"
are you that simple minded that you confuse the use of the word impeach with actually calling for impeachment.

Really dude, saying someone RISKS impeachment for a certain action is NOT same as calling for impeachment.

Boy what a MAROON
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1050024 Dec 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the same type of people who believe when a nuclear reactor shuts down so does the entire plant.
as far as any practical usefulness, it does....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1050025 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There was never any impeachment procedure launched in congress against Bush. You are confusing a wish list with an actual event.
The most significant of these efforts occurred on June 10, 2008, when Congressman Dennis Kucinich, along with co-sponsor Robert Wexler, introduced 35 articles of impeachment against Bush to the U.S. House of Representatives. The House voted 251 to 166 to refer the impeachment resolution to the Judiciary Committee on June 11, where no further action was taken on it. Bush's presidency ended on January 20, 2009, with the completion of his second term in office, rendering impeachment efforts moot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impea...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1050026 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
usually he works up to this kind of meltdown. You gotta admit, its fun to watch.
Depends. Someone dissolving into self-righteous indignation can be amusing. Someone who you suspect is having a real breakdown is less amusing.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1050027 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
so.
Campaigned for what and won?

Lakeisha Rogers is a fkn right wing loon and of the Lyndon LaRouche movement.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1050028 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
when you CHOOSE to buy a mortgage, that's part of the contract.
when you CHOOSE to drive your car on public roads, that's part of the deal.
only idiots pay hundreds a month to save $60 bucks going to the doctor.
what is really going to have all the medicated people up in arms is that they are going to have to pay the 4000-12,000 dollar deductible before their medication is going to be covered, unless of course you are Sandra the slut and your 10 dollar a month birth control will be covered but you will have to pay over 200 dollars a month for the privileged. Now what nut would pay this cost plus their insurance cost? I remember before Hillary Clinton couldn't get her Hillary/O'bamacare passed mostly everyone in the country was healthy and slim and could afford their own healthcare, then Billy Bob Clinton opened up the flood gates and got every one to think they need a pill. Now here we are--the mostly costly part of 'so called health care' is the pharma. So see the government giveth and the government taketh away. These pharma drugged people will be on the streets looking for drugs, just wait. It is coming, O'bama care will put the final nail in coffin of the masses who demand 'health care'. IMHO.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1050029 Dec 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You two really don't realize how stupid you sound. A person may not have a car. They may not have a house. But, they have a body that requires maintenance and, for that, they are required BY LAW to carry health insurance.
Hey, go back and read what I was responding too....

I completely agree that all citizens should be required to purchase health insurance.
in fact, IMO we should have single payer coverage, just like every other modern industrialized nation
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1050030 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
so.
and?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1050031 Dec 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You two really don't realize how stupid you sound. A person may not have a car. They may not have a house. But, they have a body that requires maintenance and, for that, they are required BY LAW to carry health insurance.
completely incorrect....

what law requires medical insurance????...

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1050032 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who openly announces their loyalty.
in other words everyone newscaster at Fox news

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1050033 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to be a meltdown that is effecting some Progressives caused by some unknown event. On Twitter some guy went on for over 30 hours slashing and dashing. So much anger/so few victims.
I love how he started crying when you suggested people ignore him.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#1050034 Dec 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What if im a Christian scientist?
Btw why do you believe in forcing someone to purchase a service?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1050035 Dec 30, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
geesh, You really are lost in space....DANGER WHATEVER DANGER
You are the one that compare Sebelius to the fired coaches, see your original post below. I responded to that. Never got into elected vs appointed. My post was just that the coaches had a certain amount of time before being fired, you seem to want to fire Sebelius right away
. Whatever 1049712
Summary...
Browns coach: FIRED
Vikings coach: FIRED
Redskins coach: FIRED
Sebelius: STILL EMPLOYED
I noticed you have altered your post from your original post which equated elected as being the same as appointed. You are in no position to be squawking obfuscation.

Sebelius had 3 years to get it right. Yes, she has been given plenty of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min James 68,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Scrutiny 178,111
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 2 hr Handcuff ottoman 137
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,882
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago