Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275358 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1050170 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I read an article that figured a person would have to visit a doctor more than once a week for a whole year in order to reach his deductible before co-pays would kick in.
This of course assumes there is no other medical expenses such as labs but it does show for most people they will never get past the deductibles.
most people need medical insurance against huge bills for major medical events, but they most certainly do not need prepaid medical care for routine expenses...

the cost of processing the paperwork for trivial bills is ridiculous...

the newly-insured, for the most part, have zero understanding of copays and deductibles...and are in for a huge shock...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1050171 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
so?
and so?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1050174 Dec 30, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats false there is no loss of arctic ice.
You're another Waxturd sock.

You're not fooling anyone.

Only a nitwit like Waxturd would make such a stupid statement as;

""there is no loss of arctic ice""

----------

The Guardian, Wednesday 18 September 2013 05.19 EDT

""Arctic sea ice shrinks to sixth-lowest extent on record"

""Sea ice cover in the Arctic has shrunk to one of its smallest extents on record, bringing the days of an entirely ice-free Arctic during the summer a step closer.

The annual sea ice minimum of 5.099m sq km reached last Friday was not as extreme as last year, when the collapse of ice cover broke all previous records.

But it was still the sixth lowest Arctic sea ice minimum on record, and well below the average set over the past 30 years of satellite records.

This suggests the Arctic will be entirely ice-free in the summer months within decades, scientists said.

The annual sea ice minimum, based on a five-day average, is expected to be officially declared by the US National Snow and Ice Data Centre in Boulder, Colorado, within the next few days.""

----------

Get lost, ya loser sockpuppet.

Location hidden

#1050175 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm traumatized by a poster here who posted "Vaginas are bad with facts, all they are are mucous secretors" and then a few days later claimed to be female.
You're traumatized by your inbred ignorance.

You're lying again, BetsyWetsy.

Show me where this was said.

Because it wasn't, and you're a liar.

A very angry liar, to come here and tell outrageous lies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1050176 Dec 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Please provide the name and location of a hospital that will not accept ANY ACA plan.
Concord Hospital, Concord, NH

http://www.concordmonitor.com/news/8366940-95...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/health/obamacar...

not a hospital, but a group of 140 doctors who will not accept ObamaKKKare...

http://www.pe.com/local-news/topics/topics-he...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1050177 Dec 30, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The drones cost money and they shouldn't be patrolling the us, do you agree?
You think the nanny government should patrol the world?
I don't have a problem with drones being used in the United States. I see them as a great asset for public safety agencies such as police and fire or for surveillance of pipelines. We're not talking about military spy planes that are remotely operated via satellites by pilots located thousands of miles away. These are not Predator drones that are armed with missiles so they can terminate a target. Get that image out of your head.

Under the guidelines set by the Republican controlled House and directed in the 2012 reauthorization bill, that the FAA has been instructed to “allow a government public safety agency to operate unmanned aircraft weighing 4.4 pounds or less” under certain restrictions. The bill specified these UAS must be flown within the line of sight of the operator, less than 400 feet above the ground, during daylight conditions, inside Class G (uncontrolled) airspace and more than five miles from any airport or other location with aviation activities.

You people are making a mountain out of a mole hill and need to learn how to embrace new technology. All I can think of is you must have very guilty consciences.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1050178 Dec 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and so?
Because
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1050179 Dec 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, are you still whining?

All that anger-let it out.

Location hidden

#1050180 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am already hearing a rumor that they are claiming the thickness of the ice is proof of global warming.
For an idiot who doesn't know the difference between the Arctic and the Antarctic, you sure can run that fat mouth of yours.

Even when it's full of Emaam!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1050181 Dec 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot-I said a poster. You seem to think you are guilty party for some reason.

No wonder I ignore most of your nonsense
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1050182 Dec 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Please provide the name and location of a hospital that will not accept ANY ACA plan.
New Hampshire has only one ObamaKKKare insurance provider, and only 16 of 26 hospitals in the state are participating...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1050183 Dec 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another Waxturd sock.
You're not fooling anyone.
Only a nitwit like Waxturd would make such a stupid statement as;
""there is no loss of arctic ice""
----------
The Guardian, Wednesday 18 September 2013 05.19 EDT
""Arctic sea ice shrinks to sixth-lowest extent on record"
""Sea ice cover in the Arctic has shrunk to one of its smallest extents on record, bringing the days of an entirely ice-free Arctic during the summer a step closer.
The annual sea ice minimum of 5.099m sq km reached last Friday was not as extreme as last year, when the collapse of ice cover broke all previous records.
But it was still the sixth lowest Arctic sea ice minimum on record, and well below the average set over the past 30 years of satellite records.
This suggests the Arctic will be entirely ice-free in the summer months within decades, scientists said.
The annual sea ice minimum, based on a five-day average, is expected to be officially declared by the US National Snow and Ice Data Centre in Boulder, Colorado, within the next few days.""
----------
Get lost, ya loser sockpuppet.
That poster's server address has moved three times today__it hops around like Nobama's used to back in his PA. days__LMAO.
LCNin

United States

#1050184 Dec 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
With each month the chance of repeal recedes.
Cherry picking stories may indicate retreat of the gop?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1050185 Dec 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This should make you happy. Now you won't have the delays you were whining about in getting your own health care needs taken care of. You'll have these 140 doctors all to yourself.
And by the way, its common for doctors to opt out of participation in health care plans that have existed for years.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1050186 Dec 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with drones being used in the United States. I see them as a great asset for public safety agencies such as police and fire or for surveillance of pipelines. We're not talking about military spy planes that are remotely operated via satellites by pilots located thousands of miles away. These are not Predator drones that are armed with missiles so they can terminate a target. Get that image out of your head.
Under the guidelines set by the Republican controlled House and directed in the 2012 reauthorization bill, that the FAA has been instructed to “allow a government public safety agency to operate unmanned aircraft weighing 4.4 pounds or less” under certain restrictions. The bill specified these UAS must be flown within the line of sight of the operator, less than 400 feet above the ground, during daylight conditions, inside Class G (uncontrolled) airspace and more than five miles from any airport or other location with aviation activities.
You people are making a mountain out of a mole hill and need to learn how to embrace new technology. All I can think of is you must have very guilty consciences.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
why not just give the cops the power to install cameras inside your home, you Fascist pig!!!...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1050187 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
when you CHOOSE to buy a mortgage, that's part of the contract.
when you CHOOSE to drive your car on public roads, that's part of the deal.
only idiots pay hundreds a month to save $60 bucks going to the doctor.
Well, NOW, under U.S. Law, a person must insurance themselves against unforeseen health issues. We, the taxpayers, are not going to cover you any longer or protect your assets should you have an emergency. Get used to it.
LCNin

United States

#1050188 Dec 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Name a hospital and it's location that will not accept ANY ACA plan.
That's an article full of maybe's and might nots.
Just name one and provide it's location.
That the American People will have health insurance coverage seems a nightmare to right wing trolls.
Abolish The Fed

Brooklyn, NY

#1050189 Dec 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution is the guideline from which our country's government is formed & how it works.
The Bible was not written as a guideline to build a country.
It is sad you don't know the difference.
And the facts that you rely on that the constitution is applicable to me?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1050190 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, are you still whining?
All that anger-let it out.
You often misinterpret frustration with your stupidity as anger.
Abolish The Fed

Brooklyn, NY

#1050191 Dec 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I never said anything about a "duty of protection". I said the law enforcement & the military were funded through taxes.
Try to keep up.
And that is irrelevant because wealth is extracted by force, just like the mafia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Dr Guru 196,961
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 6,408
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr pingpong 54,502
ask amy 8-29-15 6 hr Julie 4
abby 8-28-15 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 8 hr Tvlover 406
last post wins! (Dec '10) 11 hr Red_Forman 1,347
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages