Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417843 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1050141 Dec 30, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the money isnt given voluntarily its the same thing , the mafia could have some public relations like your gang does that the unwilling victim could have a choice but either way the money is extorted from the democrat mafia family or the republican mafia family.
Why dont liberals move to one place , do you think your liberal nation will be sustainable?
No,its not the same. The mafia has no legal right. The government does. the Constitution said so.

The country as it is now is a lot more sustainable than it was under Bush.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050142 Dec 30, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but doubt he will be impeached
I see a lot of this being slugged out in court as to the limits of certain powers.

No one is going to impeach someone unless there is irrefutable proof the person knowingly broke a law.

Newville, PA

#1050143 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
abolish is having a friendly discussion and the libturd resorts to insults.
Abolish is being ridiculous in an argument he lost a long time ago. Comparing the government to the mafia isa dumb argument. I can't help that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1050144 Dec 30, 2013
just wait until the newly-insured under ObamaKKKare show up at a doctor's office and are asked to pay in full in advance...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050145 Dec 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
abolish is having a friendly discussion and the libturd resorts to insults.
My favorite was when Dave flipped out earlier and installed nucs on drones that was chasing the other poster around or something similar. It was such an over exaggeration as to make hyperbole an inefficient description of it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050146 Dec 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
just wait until the newly-insured under ObamaKKKare show up at a doctor's office and are asked to pay in full in advance...
I read an article that figured a person would have to visit a doctor more than once a week for a whole year in order to reach his deductible before co-pays would kick in.

This of course assumes there is no other medical expenses such as labs but it does show for most people they will never get past the deductibles.

Newville, PA

#1050147 Dec 30, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If I steal money from you and your land and hire you to build a house on that land I get to say I built the house and its my land?
So, we're back to stealing. Look, if you don't want to support your country, please go to another one.

I you steal my money & my land, I will have you arrested & thrown in jail.

"You didn't build that" referred to the idea that you did not do that alone. Government helped through infrastructure, laws & regulation, banking system, legal system.

Every time one of you people start up with the "You didn't built that" baloney just indicates that you are so uniformed that you did not understand what was meant.

You think that you can eat in a restaurant & act a though the paying the bill is stealing from you.

Everyday, you utilize government provided structures, goods & services & think paying for them is stealing.

Your entire argument a umber than sh*t.

Newville, PA

#1050148 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite was when Dave flipped out earlier and installed nucs on drones that was chasing the other poster around or something similar. It was such an over exaggeration as to make hyperbole an inefficient description of it.
I didn't install nukes on drones. I said you dipsh*t buddy must be afraid of such drones.

Try to keep up.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1050149 Dec 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
bullshit...
...many doctors and hospitals will not accept ANY of the ObamaKKKare plans...
Please provide the name and location of a hospital that will not accept ANY ACA plan.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#1050150 Dec 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it was like mob extortion. Yet whether you pay or not has no effect on any protection provided by law enforcement or the military.
Your example was dumber than sh*t. Why can't you just admit it?
And we are back to you not wanting to support your country.
So why are you still here?
Its that same thing, the government has no duty of protection just like the mafia.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#1050151 Dec 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No,its not the same. The mafia has no legal right. The government does. the Constitution said so.
The country as it is now is a lot more sustainable than it was under Bush.
A piece of paper written how many years ago is applicable to me how? I didn't write it or sign it.
Why doesn't the bible rule your life? Thats older than the constitution.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#1050152 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a lot of this being slugged out in court as to the limits of certain powers.
No one is going to impeach someone unless there is irrefutable proof the person knowingly broke a law.
Its irrefutable that Obama can not change law that was passed by the congress without congress.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#1050153 Dec 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Abolish is being ridiculous in an argument he lost a long time ago. Comparing the government to the mafia isa dumb argument. I can't help that.
Oh but we made progress, you agree that the money isnt given voluntarily but you seem to think that there is some sort of duty of protection.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1050154 Dec 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Please provide the name and location of a hospital that will not accept ANY ACA plan.
Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/hospital...

That was easy you dumbass...

It's the culture....
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#1050155 Dec 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we're back to stealing. Look, if you don't want to support your country, please go to another one.
"You didn't build that" referred to the idea that you did not do that alone. Government helped through infrastructure, laws & regulation, banking system, legal system.
Every time one of you people start up with the "You didn't built that" baloney just indicates that you are so uniformed that you did not understand what was meant.
You think that you can eat in a restaurant & act a though the paying the bill is stealing from you.
Everyday, you utilize government provided structures, goods & services & think paying for them is stealing.
The restaurant doesn't force their food down my throat can the same be said of government?
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#1050156 Dec 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats like a rapist arguing that his victim utilized his sperm.

Newville, PA

#1050157 Dec 30, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
A piece of paper written how many years ago is applicable to me how? I didn't write it or sign it.
Why doesn't the bible rule your life? Thats older than the constitution.
The Constitution is the guideline from which our country's government is formed & how it works.

The Bible was not written as a guideline to build a country.

It is sad you don't know the difference.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1050158 Dec 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In most policies I looked at the prescription drug plans had their own deductibles. Try to become better informed instead of ranting about sh*t you obviously know absolutely nothing about.
You have choices. You can choose a plan with a high deductible or a low deductible. You can choose a plane with a nationwide network, a state PPO, a HMO, or limited network.
When the f*ck will you people quirt your unstopping whining & get better informed. You are all making asses out of yourselves - you, Carol, Flack Galt etc - all dumber than sh*t.
No wonder most people consider right whiners as mentally deficient.
You are just mad because your shaman is not on your provider network.
since I don't have a provider network, there isn't no one on my provider network. I can choose to JUST SAY NO TO O'BAMA AND HIS INSURANCE. I have health care.

Newville, PA

#1050159 Dec 30, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but we made progress, you agree that the money isnt given voluntarily but you seem to think that there is some sort of duty of protection.
I never said anything about a "duty of protection". I said the law enforcement & the military were funded through taxes.

Try to keep up.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1050160 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile a boat of researchers await rescue. Third ice breaker boat will hopefully reach them as the other two had to turn back.
the commie Chinese are going to rescue them by helicopter--where is that guy called O'bama O'bama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Go Blue Forever 103,448
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min District 1 222,370
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 3,026
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr RACE 9,373
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr RACE 6,690
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 1,929
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Serratus Anterior 61,019

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages