Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
964,861 - 964,880 of 1,095,513 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Compassion towards Republicans and shut downs...

'Question: If Ted Cruz and John Boehner were both on a sinking ship, who would be saved? Answer: America.”

— Politico’s chief political columnist Roger Simon in an October 14 column.

http://www.mrc.org/notable-quotables/year-end...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Michael Moore!!!!

“Stop saying,‘I support the troops.’ I don’t. I used to....But at some point all individuals must answer for their actions, and now that we know our military leaders do things that have nothing to do with defending our lives, why would anyone sign up for this rogue organization?”

— Left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore announcing his New Year’s resolutions in a December 31, 2012 article published by the Huffington Post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Bill Maher!!!!!

“George Bush, over the Memorial Day weekend, held the Wounded Warrior 100K [bike ride], which was a kind of a celebration for wounded warriors who came back from Iraq, and I guess they walked or ran or something on their prosthetic limbs. And I found this to be nauseating. I mean, first he sends them off to war to get their limbs blown off, and then he has them over for a barbecue. This is like the Cleveland guy having a pizza party for those girls he had in his basement.”

— HBO’s Bill Maher on Real Time, May 31
LCNin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The birther issue wasn't something that really interested me all that much. But there are a few good reasons to question it besides the Hillary supporting attorney who took it to court..
Obama's own biography in a promotional booklet produced by the agency, Acton & Dystel, showcasing its roster of writers by the then Harvard law graduate in 1991 stated Obama was born in Kenya. It remained that way until April 2007 after Obama declared his campaign for the presidency. If it had been a fact finding error by his agent, why did it stay in print for so long incorrectly? And why would Obama not have had it corrected it himself as soon as the error was discovered? There are only two possible answers. He either didn't care that his bio was a lie or he didn't do anything about it because it wasn't.
And Michelle did quite clearly state that Kenya was Obama's homeland when it's widely understood one's homeland is one's place of birth. Why wouldn't she have known that?
It's hard to ignore these two striking and undeniable facts even if Realtime has no problem doing that for some reason.
:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

'The Obamagasm Award'

The Second Coming. America Expects. Can He Deliver?”

— Headline for Newsweek’s “Inauguration 2013” cover, January 18.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Folks...here's your journalism..

'Quote of the Year'

“One of the most comprehensive first-person accounts of slavery comes from the personal diary of a man called Thomas Thistlewood, who kept copious notes for 39 years....In 1756, he records that ‘a slave named Darby catched eating canes; had him well flogged and pickled, then made Hector, another slave, s-h-i-t in his mouth.’ This became known as ‘Darby’s Dose,’ a punishment invented by Thistlewood that spoke only of the slave owners’ savagery and inhumanity....When Mrs. Palin invoked slavery, she doesn’t just prove her rank ignorance. She confirms that if anyone truly qualified for a dose of discipline from Thomas Thistlewood, then she would be the outstanding candidate.”

— MSNBC host Martin Bashir on November 15, reacting to Sarah Palin’s comparison of excessive debt to slavery. Bashir apologized the following Monday, but MSNBC permitted him to stay on the air that entire week. After an extended Thanksgiving “vacation,” he quit on December 4.

Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

The loss of manufacturing jobs is a national trend, but New York has felt the sting more than some other states. Paul Blackley, an economics professor at Le Moyne College in Syracuse, said New York state lost 42 percent of manufacturing jobs from 1990 through 2006. Over the same period, Florida lost 18 percent.

http://www.chem.info/news/2013/12/hudson-rive...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

What would an interview be without calling a Republican Hitler....

'“Clarence Thomas’s actions here today, though consistent, though tragic to me, are even more so in light of the bulk of decisions he’s rendered in the name of a judicial vote on the Supreme Court: A symbolic Jew has invited a metaphoric Hitler to commit holocaust and genocide upon his own people.”

— Georgetown professor and MSNBC analyst Michael Eric Dyson on MSNBC’s Martin Bashir, June 25, talking about the Supreme Court ruling on the Voting Rights Act.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Word!!!

'“You know what I heard… that it’s not black on black crime that’s killing kids in Chicago, it’s actually cops shooting those kids.”

Monique Davis
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Scientific proof Liberal don't need access to marijuana...
'Washington Post columnist Ruth Marcus:“This has been really — and I know people are going to call about Benghazi and other things, but this has been really a very — and the IRS — this has been a really relatively scandal-free administration, first term and second term.”...
CNN’s David Gergen:“I particularly agree that — with Ruth that this has been a scandal-free administration by and large, and we should appreciate that.”
— During a discussion on NPR’s The Diane Rehm Show, November 4
Now we know you the Progressives here are listening to-the deniers.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't answer or disprove the argument old woman, don't panic you idiot bitch.... You can always scream Fox or call people names you dumbass..
It's the culture...
LOL. Don't get yourself all lathered up. You are the ones who are incapable of proving your arguments. Case in point: Provide PROOF that Hillary Clinton was a birther. Tick Tock

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

WTF!!

'Men often do need maternity care.”
\
Kathleen Sebelius.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the Hillary campaign got desperate.
From Politico:
Birtherism: Where it all began
If you haven’t been trolling the fever swamps of online conspiracy sites or opening those emails from Uncle Larry, you may well wonder: Where did this idea come from? Who started it? And is there a grain of truth there?
The answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/535...
Frederick J. Ryan Jr., former assistant to President Ronald Reagan, is president and chief executive officer of Politico. Try again. Provide proof that Hillary Clinton was a birther.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

WTF 2!!!

'“Gabby Giffords, my good friend, was shot and mortally wounded.”

VP Biden

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I gave you a quote from Politico that you blew off as well as others here have provided you links.
You are OCDing and it is getting creepy!
You have provided opinion pieces. No facts. I provided you with the wording of the memo that Republicans claim alludes to those in the Hillary camp saying that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii....not true. It doesn't say that. You people are great at making things up and spreading your lies as truth. Pathetic.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
'The Obamagasm Award'
The Second Coming. America Expects. Can He Deliver?”
— Headline for Newsweek’s “Inauguration 2013” cover, January 18.
LOL, even Barbara Walters admits she thought he was the Messiah.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Compassion towards Republicans and shut downs...
'Question: If Ted Cruz and John Boehner were both on a sinking ship, who would be saved? Answer: America.”
— Politico’s chief political columnist Roger Simon in an October 14 column.
And to think USAsince denied the anti-GOP Politico's claim that Hilary was the original birther.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frederick J. Ryan Jr., former assistant to President Ronald Reagan, is president and chief executive officer of Politico. Try again. Provide proof that Hillary Clinton was a birther.
Prove she's not a birther...
Prove she's woman.... while your at it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

WTF 4
“Open borders attacks the root cause of Muslim extremism… it’s Muslim poverty that’s threatening our security, not our immigration system… Giving these men the chance to work here could diminish their poverty, their anger, and their misunderstanding of the U.S. before they are radicalized… Open borders will improve the world.”

Toure

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

WTF 5!

'“Pretty soon we’ll all be leaving for the Fourth of July recess. Next week, when we celebrate Independence Day we’ll also be observing health independence.”
Nancy Pelosi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE