Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 48,240)

Showing posts 964,781 - 964,800 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Some anonymous Hillary supporters first raised the question of Obama's birthplace as a way to boost her polling numbers. Anonymous usually means someone inside the campaign and it appears that it may have been campaign manager Ken something__I forget and I'm not going to look.
But the birther movement, that continues along to this day was started by right wing scumbags.
wrong
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing of or how the internet works you dumbass and your opinions on fixing computers are worthless and illiterate.
It's the culture...
Isn't it amazing how only his computer was affected?

At least I realized that a recent update was causing conflicts.

Just hoped I could fix it without uninstalling
Marina Del Rey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
eman did you happen to note the date of both articles.
Your Forbes article was written on 10/26/2012, during the controversy courtsey of Grand Inquisitor D Issa.
The NY Times investigative report was published December 28, 2013. Apparently the NY Times actually sent investigative reporters to the scene to find out what really happened. Maybe Issa should have gone there himself.
Face it, sometimes crap happens. Its not like the President was warned on an impending attack and did nothing about it

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did.
Tick tock -get a new whine.
Nope. Posting what a supporter of Hillary Clinton may have said is not the same as posting what Hillary Clinton said....try again. Good luck (since it never happened).
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Some anonymous Hillary supporters first raised the question of Obama's birthplace as a way to boost her polling numbers. Anonymous usually means someone inside the campaign and it appears that it may have been campaign manager Ken something__I forget and I'm not going to look.
But the birther movement, that continues along to this day was started by right wing scumbags.
Democrats: We started the "birther" movement before we were against it..

Idiot retard liberals and Realtime start and are the "proud parents" of the Hillary birther movement, sellout, then blame someone else because they're the idiots..

Forgotten Truth: Hillary Clinton is, in fact, the original "birther"... That old woman was second...

http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinio...

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/pennsylvania...

It's the culture....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Until such time as you can provide a creditable source that proves Hillary Clinton EVER said Obama was not born in Hawaii, you will continue to have egg on your face. Parroting reich wing propaganda just makes you look weak and clueless.
Proof was provided but you denied so at this point you are in a lose position that leaves you vulnerable to attacks

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
are you watching right wing myth reruns?
Myths can be teaching tools...

'muthos'

Plato used them...
When his argument failed to reach his audience...

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/plato-myths...

You have to be careful when using a 'muthos' approach to influence people...
Just ask George Zimmerman about all the myths surrounding him...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Until such time as you can provide a creditable source that proves Hillary Clinton EVER said Obama was not born in Hawaii, you will continue to have egg on your face. Parroting reich wing propaganda just makes you look weak and clueless.
Hillary Clinton never said Obama was not born in Hawaii.. Who are you ignorant dumbass..

A “natural born citizen” as required by Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 of the United States
Constitution (the “Natural Born Citizen Clause”). Plaintiff Hillary Clinton sought a TRO prohibiting Obama from running for President and enjoining the DNC from selecting Obama as the nominee.

Plaintiff Hillary Clinton also sought declaratory and injunctive relief in the form of a declaration that Obama is ineligible to run for the office of President under the United States Constitution and a permanent injunction enjoining Obama from running for President and enjoining the DNC from making Obama the Democratic presidential nominee.

http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinio...
http://dockets.justia.com/docket/pennsylvania...

Hillary Clinton is, in fact, the original "birther"... you idiot...

Michelle Obama believes Kenya is Obama's homeland you retard...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You can hear me!
"Are you kidding me???"
Silly, people don't spell a word as "prostrate" unless they are mispronouncing the word-it is pretty straight forward in its' spelling.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"cleansed"...stupid fck. Hahhaha
Hey software douche__you're registered, Flacko is registered, why don't you PM him and walk him through the free and easy fix?

I'm sure he'd appreciate the help.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing how only his computer was affected?
At least I realized that a recent update was causing conflicts.
Just hoped I could fix it without uninstalling
ie10 or 11. Both can be uninstalled

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Forbes article was written on 10/26/2012, during the controversy courtsey of Grand Inquisitor D Issa.
The NY Times investigative report was published December 28, 2013. Apparently the NY Times actually sent investigative reporters to the scene to find out what really happened. Maybe Issa should have gone there himself.
Face it, sometimes crap happens. Its not like the President was warned on an impending attack and did nothing about it
yes, to show 2 things. The NYTimes has an agenda and that they have changed their story. It was done on purpose. You can't trust the NYT where Benghazi is concerned.
Waxman from Hamilton

Barking, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Have a question? This computer is getting slower for some reason. Any suggestion on why? How do I speed it back up? Leaving but will read any answers later, thanks! I think it has to do with Goggle-chrome but may not.
Assuming you run Windows 7,

run msconfig and uncheck unecessary startups
download, install & run ccleaner
same for malwarebytes free version
check browser add ons & disable what you don't need - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/1874...
you could also run a defrag
make sure you don't have too many open tabs/apps so the pc doesn't page out frequently
if your web pages are loading slow after this you can check internet speed at speedtest.net
you can ad an adblock too as the lib said
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Michelle Obama: Kenya is Barack Obama's homeland..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It's the culture....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Posting what a supporter of Hillary Clinton may have said is not the same as posting what Hillary Clinton said....try again. Good luck (since it never happened).
If you choose to be the only person in denial of the origin of this -it appears that you like to be ridiculed for your unsupported position.

Good luck with this!
LCNin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls seem out of arguments ...maybe they will go back to being Birthers :-)
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
ie10 or 11. Both can be uninstalled
Thanks

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Baby formula, Illinois, and terrorists...

'The world’s largest halal food certification company is the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA), based in Park Ridge, Illinois, an affluent suburb of Chicago. IFANCA’s symbol, a crescent alongside an “M,” can be found on different baby formulas, including ones made by leading brands Similac and Gerber, their Crescent-M dwarfing the O-U kosher hechsher sitting next to it."

'IFANCA is working with the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) to create a national halal standards and accreditation body. In 2007 and 2008, ISNA, which was co-founded by Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) leader Sami al-Arian, was named by the United Sates Justice Department as a co-conspirator in the financing of millions of dollars to Hamas. Just this past September, the Canadian government stripped ISNA of its tax status in Canada for the financing of a Pakistani terrorist group.

IFANCA is an active member of the Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago (CIOGC). Other members include: the Mosque Foundation (MF), which has held fundraisers for individuals and groups associated with PIJ and Hamas; Islamic Relief (IR), which has been associated with al-Qaeda financing and that was named by the Israeli government a front for Hamas; Helping Hand (HH), which partnered with a Pakistani charity at the same time that charity delivered close to $100,000 to the residence of the head of Hamas, Khaled Meshaal; and the Muslim American Society (MAS), which has used the internet to propagate materials degrading women, cursing Christians, and calling for the murder of Jews and homosexuals.'

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/joe-kaufman/...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line was the article was a very big stretch with very little proof.

You really think some reporter poking around has the same assess as an investigative committee with subpoena power and assess to classified information?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly, people don't spell a word as "prostrate" unless they are mispronouncing the word-it is pretty straight forward in its' spelling.
What does "pretty straight forward in its spelling" mean?
I think you better quit. As they say, when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 964,781 - 964,800 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 388
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 4 hr hands on AR 1,756
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 4 hr hands on AR 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••