Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1779943 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050397 Dec 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You hung in. Good for you. The rest ran off.
I'm gone. G'night.
You idiot. Anyone who knows anything can pretty much guess when various people will be here or not. You have nothing to do with it.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1050398 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron
Surprised just posted the quote you were trying to deny making.
Can you and Realtime sound any more stupid by claiming everyone is running away from you when we are laughing AT you and telling you to buzz off.
So, how many restraining orders do you two have due to your failure to understand this?
You have to leave = you've been "run off."

Ignore him = you're "intimidated"

Reply to him = he's made you "cry" or "whine"

It all adds up to an attention starved, obsessed Diva with obvious psychological issues.

My bet is the thing that would irritate him most is if we stick to occasionally "sniping" from the sidelines.

BTW, has he apologized to the half a dozen Obama supporters who spent Xmas posting on Topix?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050399 Dec 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between who nuc a root smoocher and who he wants to be, is who nuc the pork puffer does..
It's the culture......
He is his own worse enemy.

But, him being a Powerpuff fanboy amuses me.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1050400 Dec 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But i didn't say when.
(they tell me it will kill me, but they won't say when)
HACHACHACHA
Shameful hidden paranoid location and childish avatar on Topix, You loser still breastfeeding on stupid and tea bagger paranoia in your gaseous windstorm of dumbass you stupid idiot...

I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to dumbass you idiot.

It's the culture...
Patriot

Broomfield, CO

#1050401 Dec 30, 2013
This explicit video (link below) breaks down exactly where the loopholes of the NDAA infringe on Our Rights. Share with as many of your friends as possible. Thanks Have a Happy & Blessed New Year!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1050402 Dec 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Click on DARPA and check out their 10 new projects...
http://www.livescience.com/41413-momentum-bui...
...which aren't really new but have been around for years.
Funny how the worm wanted to handicap NASA but is all for being a master of the human mind, ain't it? Don't count on his interest being benign.
"...groups funded by the project will be expected to share their technologies and findings with each other and the public."

Sure. The Magic Negro is the same evil azzhole that has the NSA opening your mail to install backdoor spyware into your electronic purchases.

And he wants to share with you how the human mind can be manipulated?

The NY Times and Oprah will make the case for this, I'm sure
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050403 Dec 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to leave = you've been "run off."
Ignore him = you're "intimidated"
Reply to him = he's made you "cry" or "whine"
It all adds up to an attention starved, obsessed Diva with obvious psychological issues.
My bet is the thing that would irritate him most is if we stick to occasionally "sniping" from the sidelines.
BTW, has he apologized to the half a dozen Obama supporters who spent Xmas posting on Topix?
Pretty much sums it up. Attention hog. Yes, you are correct the worse thing we could do is snip at him occasionally from the sidelines.

The guy denies saying something which Surprise can quote including post number-ever admit he was obnoxious to anyone very doubtful.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1050404 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Okay folks did you all hear the bombshell of the night
NYT reporter Kirkpatrick is claiming they had a reporter interviewing the attackers in Benghazi while they were attacking the embassy.
Any opinions?
Sure...it never happened. Like the IRS and many other scandals, all just figments of our "right wing nut" imaginations!

The terrorist attack was just a few angry teenagers and the deaths, well, as we were told by Oblamer, mere bumps in the road. Also, Benghazi was not an optimal situation according to our lame-assed leader, but after all, what difference at this point does it make?
LCNin

United States

#1050405 Dec 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Funny how none of you defended 'ol Ohil when it was reported he encouraged men to marry 15 year olds.
Why is that??
Isn't encouraging pedophelia free speech??
Or are you nitwits slowly realizing this Phil is one insane mofo??
He may be running his mouth too often
LCNin

United States

#1050406 Dec 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"...groups funded by the project will be expected to share their technologies and findings with each other and the public."
Sure. The Magic Negro is the same evil azzhole that has the NSA opening your mail to install backdoor spyware into your electronic purchases.
And he wants to share with you how the human mind can be manipulated?
The NY Times and Oprah will make the case for this, I'm sure
not difficult to be a racist troll

LOL
LCNin

United States

#1050407 Dec 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to leave = you've been "run off."
Ignore him = you're "intimidated"
Reply to him = he's made you "cry" or "whine"
It all adds up to an attention starved, obsessed Diva with obvious psychological issues.
My bet is the thing that would irritate him most is if we stick to occasionally "sniping" from the sidelines.
BTW, has he apologized to the half a dozen Obama supporters who spent Xmas posting on Topix?
Be honest, sounds a bit like the right wing on here all night

LOL
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1050408 Dec 30, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be running his mouth too often
Phil wins, you Partrick lose bagger... End of story...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050409 Dec 30, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be running his mouth too often
It was a joke-fool. He married his wife when she was 16.

Now let's talk about a group of classless pukes who thought it was great fun to make fun of a white family adopting a black baby.

Isn't that just so funny....of course it just has to be a "token" baby

Hehe.."One of these things are not like the other..."

Snicker, snicker

Any comments?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050410 Dec 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure...it never happened. Like the IRS and many other scandals, all just figments of our "right wing nut" imaginations!
The terrorist attack was just a few angry teenagers and the deaths, well, as we were told by Oblamer, mere bumps in the road. Also, Benghazi was not an optimal situation according to our lame-assed leader, but after all, what difference at this point does it make?
They claimed they had a reporter on scene as it was happening.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050411 Dec 30, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
not difficult to be a racist troll
LOL
Put away you little race card. The Queen of the Race Baiters Melissa Harris-Perry just showed herself to be full on racist.

Your side needs to do some image repair.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1050412 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot. Anyone who knows anything can pretty much guess when various people will be here or not. You have nothing to do with it.
Ah, let him think he does. Maybe someday he'll realize out how utterly ridiculous his cowardly woofing really is.

I loved watching him dig the hole for his pals who posted here Xmas day. Goes to show he doesn't think past the last word he typed.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050413 Dec 30, 2013
Here is the Twitchy capture of Marc Lamont idiotic trying to claim what the MPH panel did was okay

http://twitchy.com/2013/12/30/marc-lamont-hil...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050414 Dec 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, let him think he does. Maybe someday he'll realize out how utterly ridiculous his cowardly woofing really is.
I loved watching him dig the hole for his pals who posted here Xmas day. Goes to show he doesn't think past the last word he typed.
That is just for our amusement.

His pals are busy pretending he didn't mean them too.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1050415 Dec 30, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
Be honest, sounds a bit like the right wing on here all night
LOL
Unlike your president, I am being honest and I'm not the one obsessing over people posting here on Xmas day.

Did you know you're a "shut in" and a "lonely loser"? Of course you do. You jumped right in and joined in the of badgering Lois Lane. Pretty weird behavior considering you were here on Xmas, too.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1050416 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
They claimed they had a reporter on scene as it was happening.
Reporter have a name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 2 hr Bodine 33
Can you Scatter Ashes in Lake Michigan Chicago 2 hr Ask 9
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 hr MPMMB 12,406
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 hr qz-zq 243,568
If only Hillary had won. 14 hr Spineless Bytch 58
Maddow exposed, Fusion paid her for fake news s... 15 hr Thigh Spreading T... 20
Booby DeNiro guarantees Donald's 2020 election ... 15 hr Dwarf sized BOOB 11

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages