Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1048512 Dec 27, 2013
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
It's odd you would claim that he is right after the RIGHT went public with threats to not hire people if Obama won the election. Democrats on the other hand are, as you say laying out a safety net for those laid off by the top 5% of the wealthiest people in America.
So now you want to back peddle and accuse Dems of preventing people from working while the memory is still fresh of Rep saying they won't hire people? That's a lot of moxy you have there.
Next you will attempt to piss on America and tell us it's raining...no?
Hey, Razor Bump. Get a life.

Next time supply a link and not just some hackneyed hood BS.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1048513 Dec 27, 2013
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so now you all admit it. But you want to shift blame. Well we all know you Obama also force those execs to fly to Cap Hill in their private Jets to ask for bell out money because... Gulp... they want to help America get back to work.
WOW you guys shovel it out buy the boat load...
Then who was to blame for those same Execs giving themselves a bonus for lying to America?
Perhaps if less of THIS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Bell_sca... ...happened we more people who actually WORK could get jobs to feed their families and Reps wouldn't have to complain about how it's going to kill the Top 5% wealthiest people in America to pay extra tax's.
He should close Tax loop holes if you don't want to pay taxes. I bet that will shut up the crying.
just like Obama vacations in Hawaii on the taxpayer dollar???...

the crooked politicians in Bell, California were all DemoKKKrats....

flat tax....no deductions, no exemptions, no credits, no loopholes...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1048514 Dec 27, 2013
The nMe Within wrote:
Topix as a source???..

ROTFLMAO (as our pal Realtime would say)....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1048515 Dec 27, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminded me of Obama lecturing a (half awake) senior class in a Kalamazoo, Michigan high school.
Get a load of this.
First he tells them:ďDonít make excuses. Take responsibility not just for your successes. Take responsibility where you fall short as well.Ē
Then came the coup de gras: "He returned to the responsibility theme in Kalamazoo, paired the message with a lament about Washington finger-pointing, when he said,'Itís the easiest thing in the world to start looking around for someone to blame.'"
Unfuckingbelievable
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/08/us/politics...
The Magic Negro's *Race to the Top* bullchit is clearly concerned about only one race.

This sort of trash that he speaks to yungin's is tired ol' tripe. Right out of Hollywood movie scripts.

He's a talker, not a walker.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1048516 Dec 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the USA needs a government that will get out of the way so that those who want to work can find jobs instead of unemployment benefits...
Obama and the DemoKKKrats prefer permanent government dependency....
But if the government got out of the way...my god!....who would build this country??

"You didn't build that!" says the Snake Charmer from Entitlement University.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1048517 Dec 27, 2013
The nMe Within wrote:
Topix as a source?

Hee, Hee.

freakoutnation? Is this Rick James'ebsite? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

huffingtonpost? salon?

If you use your bare hands digging this stuff up, I would suggest some soap and disinfectant afterwards.

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#1048518 Dec 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Razor Bump. Get a life.
Next time supply a link and not just some hackneyed hood BS.
You're a bit slow aren't ya?

I'm certain you already know the truth or if you don't you are too dim witted to be having this discussion. Something the clearly uninformed here can relate too.

There are several reputable sources in those links. Pull more BS out your ass.

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#1048519 Dec 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix as a source?
Hee, Hee.
freakoutnation? Is this Rick James'ebsite? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
huffingtonpost? salon?
If you use your bare hands digging this stuff up, I would suggest some soap and disinfectant afterwards.
We have ourselves a bonafide liar right here. But to those who already admitted the truth I say this... You should fined better people to follow. Your entire party is a mess.

No one is going to allow you to win the House if Obama Care proves to be helping people. You all will be kissing Hillary's ass for another 2 DEM terms. lol

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#1048520 Dec 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix as a source???..
ROTFLMAO (as our pal Realtime would say)....
Yes it is.

I said you Rep. Would those be Republicans? It shows solidarity from top to bottom.

So how can you then turn around and tell people Dems are trying to prevent America from going to work?

Everyone of you that identifies with the right were pushing this empty threat on America. Toothless tigers...

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#1048521 Dec 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix as a source?
Hee, Hee.
freakoutnation? Is this Rick James'ebsite? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
huffingtonpost? salon?
If you use your bare hands digging this stuff up, I would suggest some soap and disinfectant afterwards.
Huffington Post is more than reputable. They have been referenced by political pundits on national television many times so blow your hot air at someone else.

I could have gone on for pages if I choose to. There was no end to the amount of sources so you can stop the charade and own up for once in your life. Admit it. You all would tear this country to the ground if there was something in it for you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1048522 Dec 27, 2013
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a bit slow aren't ya?
I'm certain you already know the truth or if you don't you are too dim witted to be having this discussion. Something the clearly uninformed here can relate too.
There are several reputable sources in those links. Pull more BS out your ass.
You are certain that I already know the truth?

Stupid people are some of the most confident jerks around.

You are also certain that the Sun rises in the West.

Well...gee,...that settles it right there then!

He's confident, folks!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1048523 Dec 27, 2013
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
We have ourselves a bonafide liar right here. But to those who already admitted the truth I say this... You should fined better people to follow. Your entire party is a mess.
No one is going to allow you to win the House if Obama Care proves to be helping people. You all will be kissing Hillary's ass for another 2 DEM terms. lol
*MY* party's a mess!

Hee, Hee.

I suppose you are also certain about this, too, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1048524 Dec 27, 2013
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Huffington Post is more than reputable. They have been referenced by political pundits on national television many times so blow your hot air at someone else.
I could have gone on for pages if I choose to. There was no end to the amount of sources so you can stop the charade and own up for once in your life. Admit it. You all would tear this country to the ground if there was something in it for you.
The National Enquirer has also been referenced by *political pundits*. SO what is your point again?

I didn't know crack came in 6-packs, Dood.
Waxman from Hamilton

Ilford, UK

#1048525 Dec 28, 2013
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Your post was right on way back. Here is a Denmocrat going against Obama who has been putting the world in danger:

President Obama faced mounting bipartisan pressure on Friday to drop his resistance to an Iran sanctions bill after Tehran announced a new generation of equipment to enrich uranium -- a move the Israelis claimed was further proof the regime seeks nuclear weapons.

One of the president's top Democratic allies is leading the charge for Congress to pass sanctions legislation, despite the president's pleas to stand down. Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Menendez, D-N.J., told Fox News that the "Iranians are showing their true intentions" with their latest announcement.

"If you're talking about producing more advanced centrifuges that are only used to enrich uranium at a quicker rate ... the only purposes of that and the only reason you won't give us access to [a military research facility] is because you're really not thinking about nuclear power for domestic energy -- you're thinking about nuclear power for nuclear weapons," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/27/to...
angel

Boise, ID

#1048526 Dec 28, 2013
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Huffington Post is more than reputable. They have been referenced by political pundits on national television many times so blow your hot air at someone else.
I could have gone on for pages if I choose to. There was no end to the amount of sources so you can stop the charade and own up for once in your life. Admit it. You all would tear this country to the ground if there was something in it for you.
Oh its just more of the Right's idiot equivocaion:Fox is a radical rightist propaganda bureau as anyone with half a brain knows.
But they like to pretend any news source that DOESNT tell them exctly what they want to hear is equally 'biased'.
They are idiots.
You cant expect much.
Waxman from Hamilton

Ilford, UK

#1048527 Dec 28, 2013
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
We have ourselves a bonafide liar right here. But to those who already admitted the truth I say this... You should fined better people to follow. Your entire party is a mess.
No one is going to allow you to win the House if Obama Care proves to be helping people. You all will be kissing Hillary's ass for another 2 DEM terms. lol
Obamacare is one word you uneducated imbecile. Why don't you go back to the Root website, racist, so you can get your daily dose of brainwashing, fool. We already have enough Jive-ass Punk Obama voting moron libtards here.
angel

Boise, ID

#1048528 Dec 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
*MY* party's a mess!
Hee, Hee.
I suppose you are also certain about this, too, eh?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah,the notion that the GOP and the Tea Party are a mess is a real laugh riot isnt it?
I bet you dont REALLY think its funny at all do you ,you Teabagging Racist Gerbil!
Not one little bit.LMAO!
Waxman from Hamilton

Ilford, UK

#1048529 Dec 28, 2013
Anyone notice now that "Yeah" is no longer in Kalifornia, posting as "Yeah" from Hawaii and he is back in Bumpass on Eastern standard time the moron is sticking to posting as Grey Ghost and "Yeah" has disappeared?

The moron is an MPD psychopath. The other sock Psychopaths are DumbDave, Lily & Nutculur Option. The lazy liberal Grey Ghost doesn't even try to cover up his deception. Gues he hasn't learned from the D.C. Democrats.
angel

Boise, ID

#1048530 Dec 28, 2013
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
We have ourselves a bonafide liar right here. But to those who already admitted the truth I say this... You should fined better people to follow. Your entire party is a mess.
No one is going to allow you to win the House if Obama Care proves to be helping people. You all will be kissing Hillary's ass for another 2 DEM terms. lol
Oh they wont be kissing her ass but they will be right here posting links to the Right Wing Internet Nutosphere and blaming too many voters for wanting 'freestuff'.
Basicly whinning and sniping in utter Impotance and Irrelevance just like they are now.
Waxman from Hamilton

Ilford, UK

#1048531 Dec 28, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh its just more of the Right's idiot equivocaion:Fox is a radical rightist propaganda bureau as anyone with half a brain knows.
But they like to pretend any news source that DOESNT tell them exctly what they want to hear is equally 'biased'.
They are idiots.
You cant expect much.
Your drug & alcohol buddy already passed out, zero. Check out your Obamaphone and look at what time it is there, if you can find it in your stupor, idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 40 min Mister Tonka 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Kristy 46,724
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 375
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 622
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,720
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 323
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••