Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048580 Dec 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Never underestimate the spending power of bigots & racists especially when your show is about far right bigots & racists making money from selling devises to help those mighty hunters use guns kill those ferocious ducks by hiding in blinds & tricking them with decoys & calls.
Tell us more about your identifying with ducks.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1048581 Dec 28, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>These Fox Lemmings are professional Losers.
And they will continue to Lose on every front because they are Morally Wrong and on the Wrong Side of History.
If these simpletons want to whoop it up as some major turning point because they can still get 'Duck Dynasty' Bar B Que Aprons and Mud Flaps at the A&E online store.... its about their speed.Lmao!
LMAO!! Morality is the LAST argument you can associate with faggotism. The "wrong side" thing might work, but it's still pretty disgusting.
Take your abnormality back to the closet where it belongs. No one wants to notice disgusting perversions any more than we absolutely have to.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048582 Dec 28, 2013
Every action of life has been turned into a commercial transaction, thus allowing government regulation in all aspects of life...
Have a Bagel

Waynesboro, MS

#1048583 Dec 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
keeping with the right wing holiday spirit of hate....
Indiana GOP: While Banning Gay Relationships, Why Not Enact White Supremacy, Too?
The proud social conservatives of Indiana might as well git r done all in one vote. For starters, they can add official recognition of the state's Ku Klux Klan heritage, now moldering in a Historical Society bin. They can restore Bible-based anti-miscegenation laws, which outlawed interracial marriage.(Indiana distinguished itself as the only Northern state to keep such a law on its books well into the 1960s.) Turning to the present, they can also rehabilitate White History Month, which the (lately defunct) Indiana University White Student Union attempted to establish earlier this year.
But why not go the whole hog, Hoosiers? Just add White Supremacy to the anti-gay amendment. Since multiple studies link right-wing social conservatism with old-fashioned racism, it's bound to be a crowd-pleaser.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/clay-naff/india...
so please don't ask me again why i don't like white people.
Oy!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1048584 Dec 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! Morality is the LAST argument you can associate with faggotism. The "wrong side" thing might work, but it's still pretty disgusting.
Take your abnormality back to the closet where it belongs. No one wants to notice disgusting perversions any more than we absolutely have to.
Birthers are the lowest of the low__liars and scumbags the lot of them.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1048585 Dec 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more about your identifying with ducks.
Realtime Post #1044454:- Ain't nothing cuter than a baby duck__bunnies come pretty close but bunnies stay cute__ducks grow up, shit all over the place and they're not good eating. Honorable mention to baby goats.

Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals....

It's the culture....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1048586 Dec 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you? They may, they could, perhaps?
Maybe?

the bagger credo. lighten up. and besides, the right wing media would be out of business without 'maybe'.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1048587 Dec 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Birthers are the lowest of the low__liars and scumbags the lot of them.
Forgotten Truth lose again you moron: Hillary Clinton is, in fact, the original "birther"... you idiot... Michelle Obama believes Kenya is Obama's homeland you retard...

Realtime all the time blaming someone else because he's the idiot... You a victim of your own stupidity you dumbass...

It's the culture....

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1048588 Dec 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! Morality is the LAST argument you can associate with faggotism. The "wrong side" thing might work, but it's still pretty disgusting.
Take your abnormality back to the closet where it belongs. No one wants to notice disgusting perversions any more than we absolutely have to.
Normal people only hate things that have some negative impact on their lives. There must be a lot of inner demons fighting inside right wing gay bashers like you.
Hate is a lot more disgusting than two people that love each other.
Have a Bagel

Waynesboro, MS

#1048589 Dec 28, 2013
"Jonathan Pollard", John Kerry, Bibi... anyone?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048590 Dec 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe?
the bagger credo. lighten up. and besides, the right wing media would be out of business without 'maybe'.
To clear up your confusion, you quoted from a HuffPo article that was loaded to the brim with perhaps, could, etc. A big stack of hyperbole.

So, you either didn't notice or you are just acting stupid with this response.
Waxman from Hamilton

UK

#1048591 Dec 28, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime Post #1044454:- Ain't nothing cuter than a baby duck__bunnies come pretty close but bunnies stay cute__ducks grow up, shit all over the place and they're not good eating. Honorable mention to baby goats.
Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals....
It's the culture....
How's the weather on the Moon today, nutcase? Have another drink. Have a nice day, NERD!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1048592 Dec 28, 2013
Dave envious of Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DumbDave,
You forgot about the other Monicas the Penis President Slick Willie was interested in, did you?
Who filibustered the UCA dummy?
Was Clinton impeached?
What does the the word abondon mean?
BOO!
I'm so glad you reublicans have your moral standards that you hold everybody accountable, well except for
South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, stayed in office after reported missing turns out he was having an affair in Argentina
Sen Larry Craig, stayed in office after arrested for soliciting a male prostitute
Rep Henry Hyde, led impeachment charges against President Clinton while having an affair himself.
Newt Gringich had affairs on each of his 3 wives, served his 2nd wife divorce papers the day after she had cancer surgery
Sen McCain left his wife who stayed true while he was POW after she had a disfiguring accident
John Boehner had affairs with Lisbeth Lyons and Leigh LaMora
Phillip Hinkle paid male prostitute Kameryn Gibson for sex
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048593 Dec 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Birthers are the lowest of the low__liars and scumbags the lot of them.
There you have it folks-forget murderers and thieves-the worse possible thing in the world is saying something that hurts Realtime's feelings.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1048594 Dec 28, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal people only hate things that have some negative impact on their lives. There must be a lot of inner demons fighting inside right wing gay bashers like you.
Hate is a lot more disgusting than two people that love each other.
Look root smoocher, you libs are the party of homosexuals, gay marriage and marrying your gerbil you dumbass.. AND... Don't try to rope us into your gay pride parade you pork puffer.

OH, AND.. Just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak, does not make them a (homophobe) vegetarian... you idiot moron..

It's the culture...
Waxman from Hamilton

UK

#1048595 Dec 28, 2013
Have a Bagel wrote:
"Jonathan Pollard", John Kerry, Bibi... anyone?
Get a life, airhead.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048596 Dec 28, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal people only hate things that have some negative impact on their lives. There must be a lot of inner demons fighting inside right wing gay bashers like you.
Hate is a lot more disgusting than two people that love each other.
Then there isn't any normal Lefties on this board. They hate, hate, hate....
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1048597 Dec 28, 2013
Waxman from Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the weather on the Moon today, nutcase? Have another drink. Have a nice day, NERD!
So, you have nothing of value to post and decided to waste your time whining you idiot....
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginas aren't good at facts. They just spew nasty mucous.
It's the culture....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048598 Dec 28, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you reublicans have your moral standards that you hold everybody accountable, well except for
South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, stayed in office after reported missing turns out he was having an affair in Argentina
Sen Larry Craig, stayed in office after arrested for soliciting a male prostitute
Rep Henry Hyde, led impeachment charges against President Clinton while having an affair himself.
Newt Gringich had affairs on each of his 3 wives, served his 2nd wife divorce papers the day after she had cancer surgery
Sen McCain left his wife who stayed true while he was POW after she had a disfiguring accident
John Boehner had affairs with Lisbeth Lyons and Leigh LaMora
Phillip Hinkle paid male prostitute Kameryn Gibson for sex
Did any of these people commit perjury?

Progressives get all confused about what caused Clinton to be impeached.

Convenient memory loss.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1048599 Dec 28, 2013
Ok just what has got all the libtard loon herd riled today? Haven't checked the news but something has them stirred!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Bears clearly looking to move in another direction
NBC Sports 3:44 PM
Lions preparing for the cold - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:47 PM
Cutler's Benching Too Little, Too Late for Bears
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity