Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508094 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1049213 Dec 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text> The only lesson to be learned is to keep Republicans out of Congress.
Right, because we all know how honest, trustworthy, bipartisan and transparent democRATS are.

Bozeman, MT

#1049214 Dec 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least little sock puppet you admit your a paid troll. That's a start.(Not exactly something to be proud of however).
Says the former birther and Obama hater.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1049215 Dec 29, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the former birther and Obama hater.
USAsince acts like a preadolescence girl running around trying to figure out who the "cool" kids are.

Bozeman, MT

#1049216 Dec 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
House Intelligence chair: Benghazi attack 'Al Qaeda-led event'
How many tax dollars did Barry and Hillary waste on that ridiculous "It-was-the-video's-fault " commercial?

Bozeman, MT

#1049217 Dec 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are the one squawking and have wasted how many posts now whining about your party being ruined.
Has she explained her political about-face?

I suppose it's easier to ride in the cart rather than hold on to your integrity and be one of those who pull it. If this keeps up the free riders will outnumber the paying pullers and grind the cart to a halt.
LCNin

United States

#1049218 Dec 29, 2013
Public seems to be growing tired of the right wing- left wing divide and moving toward moderation.

Republicans trolls seem diverted to the Presidents Father and place of birth which seems to keep them busy :-)

Christie in 2016 will keep the troll occupied
LCNin

United States

#1049219 Dec 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
With this administration, the more corrupt the navigators, the better. Makes it easier to deflect corruption at the very top when the low man on the totem pole gets blamed.
Do you prattle on with this at breakfast with your friends?

Bozeman, MT

#1049221 Dec 29, 2013
LCNin wrote:
Public seems to be growing tired of the right wing- left wing divide and moving toward moderation.
Republicans trolls seem diverted to the Presidents Father and place of birth which seems to keep them busy :-)
Christie in 2016 will keep the troll occupied
Your political views are limited to this thread. That speaks volumes.

Bozeman, MT

#1049222 Dec 29, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
You have mistaken Lois for Realtime, the self-described political breakfast man.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1049223 Dec 29, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
How many tax dollars did Barry and Hillary waste on that ridiculous "It-was-the-video's-fault " commercial?
That was the dumbest waste of taxpayer money that did nothing to warm-up the US/Mid-east relationships. This admin is still living in denial that the Mid-east culture is very much misogynistic and groveling is viewed as being effeminate and sign of weakness.

Bozeman, MT

#1049224 Dec 29, 2013
Tighten those proverbial belts, folks...

Here comes the ObamaCare tax avalanche

At its core, ObamaCare is three things: a massive expansion of Medicaid; a set of complex mandates to control both insurance providers and customers; and the largest tax increase in a generation, much of it levied against the middle class.

Because it is politically vital to hide tax increases from the Sainted Middle Class, much of this burden is hidden as pass-through taxation – you think your premiums are increasing, but it’s really an income redistribution scheme with the tax burden laid on insurance providers, who pass it along to you.

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/12/27/here-co...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1049225 Dec 29, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Realtime Democrat Power Breakfasts-eh?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1049226 Dec 29, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah__now that's some real funny chit. Breakfast__LMAO Friends? ROFLMAO.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1049227 Dec 29, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have mistaken Lois for Realtime, the self-described political breakfast man.
You beat me to the punch line.
Seleser

Fort Worth, TX

#1049228 Dec 29, 2013
I have to give Obama some credit because the economy is getting somewhat better. New entrepreneurs are creating businesses. http://x.co/3WIZg
Patriot

Broomfield, CO

#1049229 Dec 29, 2013
Sheriff Mack to Obama:“you have NO AUTHORITY to tell me what kind of gun I can own!”

http://cspoa.org/sheriff-mack-to-obama-you-ha...

Bozeman, MT

#1049230 Dec 29, 2013
Did You Know...

...that Kwanzaa was invented in 1966 by a black radical FBI stooge, Ron Karenga — aka Dr. Maulana Karenga — founder of United Slaves, a violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers?

It’s as if David Duke invented a holiday called “Anglika,” which he based on the philosophy of Mein Kampf — and clueless public school teachers began celebrating the made-up, racist holiday.

Kwanzaa: The holiday brought to you by the FBI

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/12/27/kwanzaa...
LCNin

United States

#1049232 Dec 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah__now that's some real funny chit. Breakfast__LMAO Friends? ROFLMAO.
If she discovers the sky is falling every day for years ...it ceases to be news? LOL

Moderation will most likely win in the end.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1049233 Dec 29, 2013
Lis Smith-the woman who attacked Romney for his binders of women-is now dating Eliot Spitzer.

I don't care who Lis Smith dates, but it does show just how bullsh*t the whole "war on women" claim was in 2012.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1049234 Dec 29, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Sheriff Mack to Obama:“you have NO AUTHORITY to tell me what kind of gun I can own!”
http://cspoa.org/sheriff-mack-to-obama-you-ha...
Graphic display for Progressives of what happens when the obedient citizens give up their guns as requested by the government. This one brought to you by Hitler

https://twitter.com/pantherfan76/status/41554...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps travel ban discussion 44 min The truth is out ... 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 239,298
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 10,492
Ron Kessler's observations about Presidents etc. 5 hr Good info 2
Obama has LEAK under sink. 5 hr Undersink Obumbler 34
This doesn't seem fair to me. 5 hr Fascists R Star 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 105,049

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages