Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1047956 Dec 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO
Realtime all the time happy on all 4's rolling around on the floor with his mutts and farm animals.

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1047957 Dec 26, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt done on purpose and to make a point...or maybe you agree that anyone who spent time posting here yesterday fits the jerks description of "miserable loser"?
We were suppose to take Nuc's latest idiotic rant seriously? No one works as hard as Nuc to come up with a faux outrage.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1047958 Dec 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The left is simply going to have to learn the hard way they've been wrong and everyone else has been right.
Luckily, we won't have to wait much longer.
They appear more cranky than usual today. My guess is the Obamacare talk around the dinner table didn't work out so well with the relatives.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1047959 Dec 26, 2013
CNN/ORC Poll
December 16-19

Battle for Congress

Which Candidate Do You Prefer?

October
Republican - 42%
Democrat - 50%

November
Republican - 49%
Democrat - 44%

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1047960 Dec 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>According to Reggie Love Obama bin Lyin played Spades during the bin Laden raid you idiot assclown...
Reggie Love says he and Obama bin Lyin played cards during the Osama bin Laden raid, and that the president told him, "I can't watch this entire thing."
"Most people were like down in the Situation Room and [Obama bin Lyin] was like,‘I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing,’ We must have played 15 games of spades," said Love at a public event.
AND... Bush flew fighter jets you idiot... Obama drives golf carts... See the difference you stupid dumbass??
Meanwhile Obama bin Lyin wins liar of the year award... Beats our Ann Coulter and Michele Bachmann you ignorant idiot and loses democRATs the house and Senate in 2014 you assclown moron...
It's the culture...
Bravo!

Orlando, FL

#1047961 Dec 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
They appear more cranky than usual today. My guess is the Obamacare talk around the dinner table didn't work out so well with the relatives.
Not to mention a new CNN poll says Republicans have an edge in the 2014 Congressional elections over Democrats.

Just two months ago, Democrats held a 50%-42% advantage. Republicans now have a 49%-44% advantage over Democrats. Hallelujer.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1047962 Dec 26, 2013
2016 CNN Poll: Clinton deadlocked with Christie

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1047963 Dec 26, 2013
White man plays "knockout game" against black man charged with hate crime. Black man plays against white teacher...crickets.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1047964 Dec 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
CNN/ORC Poll
December 16-19
Battle for Congress
Which Candidate Do You Prefer?
October
Republican - 42%
Democrat - 50%
November
Republican - 49%
Democrat - 44%
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/...
"The 13-point swing over the past two months follows a political uproar over Obamacare, which included the botched rollout of HealthCare.gov and controversy over the possiblity of insurance policy cancelations due primarily to the new health law."

idiots like homer still insist its a success.

Orlando, FL

#1047965 Dec 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law
Posted about 2 months ago | 461 comments
inShare
Email
shariah-law-picture
<NationalReport>In a surprise weekend vote, the city council of Dearborn, Michigan voted 4-3 to became the first US city to officially implement all aspects of Sharia Law. The tough new law, slated to go into effect January 1st, addresses secular law including crime, politics and economics as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, fasting, prayer, diet and hygiene.
The new law could see citizens stoned for adultery or having a limb amputated for theft. Lesser offenses, such as drinking alcohol or abortion, could result in flogging and/or caning. In addition, the law imposes harsh laws with regards to women and allows for child marriage.
Some in town seem to welcome the new legislation while others have denounced the move as “abhorrent”, a threat to freedom and incompatible with the Constitution. When asked by National Report about the need for such a law, local resident Jeremy Ahmed stated:
“It is because of our need that Allah the Almighty, in all his generosity, has created laws for us, so that we can utilize them to obtain justice. We hope to see other cities taking this action in the face of the governments inaction of passing such legislation”.
Other local residents have taken to social media sites with comments ranging from “praise be to Allah” and “long live Islam” to “RIP Dearborn” and “Only in Obama’s America would an American city consider Sharia Law”.
The city of Dearborn is a well-known safe haven for Muslims and Muslim sympathizers. With a population of around 98 thousand people, roughly 30% of its residence are Muslims making them the largest concentration of Muslims in the United States.
The dangers of Sharia Law in America were first outlined in a 2010 study produced by the Center for Security Policy (CSP) titled “Sharia: The Threat to America“, a 352-page book based on authoritative sources of Islamic law. While sharia includes strict rules for prayer and fasting, it is also an all-encompassing legal and political code that covers all aspects of life including those that have nothing to do with religion.
- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/city-michigan-first...
That article was apparently a satire.

http://www.cityofdearborn.org/news-and-events...

We should probably be thankful it was - this time.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1047966 Dec 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf? Let me try this again
didn't you promise to leave?
What does gone before the first mean to you, namE?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1047967 Dec 26, 2013
Many can't afford coverage

More than half of the counties in 34 states using the federal health insurance exchange lack a plan that's affordable for 40-year-old couples who make just a little too much for financial assistance, a USA TODAY analysis shows.

The USA TODAY analysis looked at whether premiums for the least expensive plan in any of the four tiers of coverage were more than 8% of household income -- similar to the government's affordability test.
The number of people who earn close to the subsidy cutoff and are priced out of affordable coverage may be a small slice of the estimated 4.4 million people buying their own insurance and ineligible for subsidies. But the number of counties without affordable plans means many middle-class people will either opt out of insurance or pay too much to buy it.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/NEWS/usaeditio...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1047968 Dec 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama's list of things to do to fundamentally transform this country:
Polarize nation using class and gender warfare - check
Create chaos and confusion with America's health care - check
Fool liberals with meaningless rhetoric and good reading skills - check
Lie, lie and lie again and liberals will defend me - check
Thankfully, the majority are onto this list and don't approve.
It WAS much easier for Obama to get away with the constant lying when you consider so many of his opponents wouldn't confront him for fear of being labeled a racist. That level of fear has dropped considerably.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1047969 Dec 26, 2013
flack wrote:
She Did It Again !!! W O W ! Australia says NO -- This will be the second Time Julia Gillard has done this! She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to appreciate her belief in the rights of her native countrymen. A breath of fresh air to see someone lead with guts and determination. Australian Prime Minister does it again!! The whole world needs a leader like this! Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks. Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'........
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is another fictional post from ringers as are 99% of ringers posts here. Julia Gillard made no such comments. The message is nothing more than a revamped version of older hoaxes that named previous Australian Prime Ministers John Howard and Kevin Rudd. The supposed comments on immigration attributed to Gillard in this version were originally aimed at an American audience and were penned by Barry Loudermilk, a US Air Force veteran and columnist for a local newspaper in the American state of Georgia. You baggers need to wake up & get a dose of reality, BIGOT LAND is not open it's been closed for years just like Wally World.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1047970 Dec 26, 2013
My New Year’s Resolution is ‘Republicans winning enough seats in both chambers House/Senate to override any Presidential Veto’s!’

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1047971 Dec 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He Flack? I'm not sure what his deal is but double sure that he "for some reason" thinks himself important.
I know, right? Let's get a few political breakfasts under our belts before we start spewing that self importance, eh, Real?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1047972 Dec 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That article was apparently a satire.
http://www.cityofdearborn.org/news-and-events...
We should probably be thankful it was - this time.
Apparently? LMAO__I asked you on the first thread we shared if you'd ever heard of Southfield, Livonia or Dearborn MI or had any idea that there were well over 80,000 Muslims living there and worshiping in over 100 mosques.

You replied no at the time.

You were a moron then and remain a moron to this day on every subject discussed on the news channels and by proxy here in the FOX after dark echo chamber.

How's your daughter doing babe? You haven't talked about her very much since you mentioned where she worked. It was shameful that you betrayed her in that way, don't you agree???
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1047973 Dec 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently? LMAO__I asked you on the first thread we shared if you'd ever heard of Southfield, Livonia or Dearborn MI or had any idea that there were well over 80,000 Muslims living there and worshiping in over 100 mosques.
You were a moron then and remain a moron to this day on every subject discussed on the news channels and by proxy here in the FOX after dark echo chamber.
How's your daughter doing babe? You haven't talked about her very much since you mentioned where she worked. It was shameful that you betrayed her in that way, don't you agree???
Yet... shameful that you Realtime loves 'NATURE'- in spite of what misplaced and misused gay body and animal parts have created, damaged, and done to you.

Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals....

It's the culture....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1047974 Dec 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently? LMAO__I asked you on the first thread we shared if you'd ever heard of Southfield, Livonia or Dearborn MI or had any idea that there were well over 80,000 Muslims living there and worshiping in over 100 mosques.
Our little sugar plum Realtime must have had a bad day with the relatives.

So much anger in search of a victim to target.

I laughed my butt off when Realtime changed one of Lois's post then went on a rant over his phony altered post.

Classic Realtime

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1047975 Dec 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just awful; that man was shot in the chest in his own yard. Don't know if anyone has come forward.
Hope you and your family had a super Christmas!
It happens every day in Chicago and no one cares--it is black gang bangers shooting black gang bangers. Or illegal messican gang bangers shooting black gang bangers. Either way no one cares. I suggest you call your black leaders and get them wee weed up on the cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min loose cannon 181,785
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min edogxxx 98,841
Amy 12-19 36 min Mister Tonka 8
abby 12-19 41 min Sublime1 6
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 55 min not a ghost 357
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min Mandela 71,007
Word (Dec '08) 57 min not a ghost 4,793
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:39 am PST

NBC Sports 3:39AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action
Bleacher Report 6:02 AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears