Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1643577 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#1048837 Dec 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Must be why FOX is doing reruns of earlier Benghazi reports as though they were in real time.
right wing myth reruns?

only in America

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1048838 Dec 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Emeen is a slow learner this is the second time someone corrected him on the spelling of prostate in so many days.
I concede on this, you right wingers are sure fixated on that area of the body. But for the record, I've ignored numerous spelling errors made by you morons, is that the game you want to play?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1048839 Dec 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Much nicer than telling people to go commit suicide as your side does.
lily, Dem, gopi are not "my side". But its your side that claims to be tolerant, but you're not.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1048840 Dec 28, 2013
we scratch our heads...

'In the midst of an energy boom, electricity prices spike'

'In November, the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Electricity Price Index hit 202.284, an all-time record and nearly 20% higher than just six years ago.

This might strike some as strange, given the private-sector shale-fracking boom going on in the Midwest, Northeast and Texas, which has led to soaring new domestic supplies of natural gas and oil.

According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, as recently as 2008 the U.S. produced 2.1 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day. Today, it’s 12.3 billion cubic feet and growing fast — truly astounding growth.

Meanwhile, the U.S. is on the verge of producing more oil than it ever has, and domestic sources now outstrip foreign ones. Thanks to fracking, more’s on the way.'

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/12/28/in-the-...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1048841 Dec 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "fckn idiots" are the hate talk radio lemmings who can't think for themselves. It's the culture.
no, you're the fckn idiot. Spell prostate...cone on, emoron.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1048842 Dec 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for the facts pal__haven't read anything from you beyond bullsht..
that's some funny chit, doll.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1048843 Dec 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
who else spelled it "prostrate"...
Elton John?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1048844 Dec 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
there are dome good PARTS, as a whole, its crap. Just ask the majority of Americans.
What part of the "dome" are good parts spell boy? And sentences start with a capital letter.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1048845 Dec 28, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I concede on this, you right wingers are sure fixated on that area of the body. But for the record, I've ignored numerous spelling errors made by you morons, is that the game you want to play?
If it is the subject of the post and has been used by other posters previously to your post.....get the picture?

The problem is you're mispronouncing the word.

Location hidden

#1048846 Dec 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
right wing myth reruns?
only in America
Do you own a VW van?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1048847 Dec 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate the exchanges because they are based on the mandatory 10 which cuts out other things that use to be covered.
private exchanges are emerging that allow individuals to purchase group-like plans. Its a choice.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1048848 Dec 28, 2013
"For employers who are trying to keep the cost of offering health benefits manageable, private exchanges offer an interesting solution. Employers can give their employees a set amount of money and then direct them to a private exchange. There, they can shop for a health plan and other benefits, like dental, based on what the employer has selected as options."

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1048849 Dec 28, 2013
killtaker wrote:
we scratch our heads...
'In the midst of an energy boom, electricity prices spike'
'In November, the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Electricity Price Index hit 202.284, an all-time record and nearly 20% higher than just six years ago.
This might strike some as strange, given the private-sector shale-fracking boom going on in the Midwest, Northeast and Texas, which has led to soaring new domestic supplies of natural gas and oil.
According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, as recently as 2008 the U.S. produced 2.1 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day. Today, it’s 12.3 billion cubic feet and growing fast — truly astounding growth.
Meanwhile, the U.S. is on the verge of producing more oil than it ever has, and domestic sources now outstrip foreign ones. Thanks to fracking, more’s on the way.'
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/12/28/in-the-...
SSSSSSHHHH!!!! Didn't anybody tell you electric prices aren't going to triple by 2015?
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#1048850 Dec 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we all believe NYT has assess to top secrets-hmmm, no
All this is is a propaganda re-do from the WH
We all aren't as naive as the Progressives.
naive?

so make your case. cite your sources to your heart's content.
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#1048851 Dec 28, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you own a VW van?
are you watching right wing myth reruns?

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1048852 Dec 28, 2013
Have a question? This computer is getting slower for some reason. Any suggestion on why? How do I speed it back up? Leaving but will read any answers later, thanks! I think it has to do with Goggle-chrome but may not.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1048853 Dec 28, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you own a VW van?
He is in a panic- the Edison light bulb will soon be gone.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1048854 Dec 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
naive?
so make your case. cite your sources to your heart's content.
Naive!

The article had very little proof and a whole lot of stretching to make Democrat points. Some of us actually make an effort to understand what we are reading and evaluate its merits and lack of.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1048855 Dec 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Repuke. Parrots hate talk radio with no basis in fact.
You old woman are good for making up excuses and is seldom good for anything else. you loser...

Hillary Clinton is, in fact, the original "birther"... You dumbass old woman were second...

It's the culture....

Location hidden

#1048856 Dec 28, 2013
A certain kind of idiot...

'IDIOTS: 81% of Young Democrats Approve of ACA… 68% Approve of Obamacare (It’s the Same Thing)'

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/idiot...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 1 hr DEM Skulduggery 8
Live From "Earth II"....? 1 hr 2 MANY 2 LIST 4
Joe Biden and PLAGIARISM. 1 hr Joe Bs A PLAGIARIST 8
Cat's out of the bag. 1 hr Fault of MarxiSoc... 5
Trump is A 1 hr CAUSED HRC OBIT 77
Buy Buy Charlie Rose.......LIBERAL! 1 hr OH bad boy Charlie 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 243,009

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages