Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1047674 Dec 25, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
People are Asian
Objects are Oriental
Galt is fascinated by homosexuality in posts / Fact
More politically correct pablum.

Liberals are constantly using the homosexual term 'tea baggers' to insult a political group that chose a significant event in history to decribe their objective. Pretty childish, IMO.

Grow up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1047675 Dec 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already listed their so-called, "solutions". Nothing they have suggested improves the quality of care or the out-of-control rate increases. Nothing!
ObamaKKKare reduces the quality of medical care and explodes costs....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1047676 Dec 25, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are constantly using the homosexual term 'tea baggers' to insult a political group that chose a significant event in history to decribe their objective. Pretty childish, IMO.
Grow up.
perhaps they speak about the only thing they know....
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1047677 Dec 25, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
May she was talking about carpets
You're probably facedown on one right now

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1047678 Dec 25, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
May she was talking about carpets
The Carpet Lady gets carpet burns a lot....

Lapeer, MI

#1047679 Dec 25, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
People are Asian
Objects are Oriental
Galt is fascinated by homosexuality in posts / Fact
Oriental

1. often Oriental Of or relating to the countries of the Orient or their peoples or cultures; eastern.

You and the Carpet Lady should get together. You lie like a rug.

Lapeer, MI

#1047680 Dec 25, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Example One
?

Lapeer, MI

#1047681 Dec 25, 2013
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> You're probably facedown on one right now
lily loves to get walked on.

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#1047682 Dec 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lily loves to get walked on.
you all do, Obviously!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1047683 Dec 26, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
Yea Ray, you nice Christian moralistic freaks on the right would never stoop that low, huh?What a gaggle of lying, twofaced, hypocritical no lives are the BAGGERS. Old, fat, mostly uneducated and obsessed is your typical Tea Bagger.They are America's answer to the Sunni or Shia Fanatically obsessed with their brand of religion and morality, Americas embarrassment. People like you and Galt, crazy Eed, hell just read about any on the right and normal people can see and feel the hatred and just how crazed they are.And these are the idiots that demand all kinds of guns and lead our nation????...Talk about lunacy.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1047684 Dec 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Your crap getting a little hot? When will your bio/fantasy be released? When will you be providing a source for the baseball championship you say Wake won when you were captain? Did you not say in that lie that your major league baseball career was ruined when you slid into home with the winning run? Those Circus Circus show girls you date, you must have pictures of when you regaled them at Red Lobster? Can you tell us again about how you cared for your brother for 9 years while you were moving up the ranks in the US Army? Have you ever advised where your 3 1/2 or is it 4 homes are located? Just general area? Do you have meetings lined up so important political persons, some close to president nobama, so you can give them advice?
Peace
KMA
Merry Christmas
Poor old senile Eed, your comprehension level keeps dropping lower and lower at some point it's gotta level out? Let's see if we can point out a few in this latest attempt at saving what's left of your fantasy world. First I have never said that I was the captain, next lie ... "what I said was whatever chance I had at a career in baseball was ruined while sliding into second base and broke both bones in my right leg". Lie number three, I have never mentioned Circus Circus..Damn Eed they are adding up fast.Lie number four, I cared for my youngest son for 9 years until he succumbed to cancer, so you see dumbazz there is a reason you are in that facility and being tube feed. By the way moron, i'm sure you are aware that the Dems now control the top five position in the state of Virginia for the first time in many years...So do us all a favor and suffer in silence ...LIAR...Maybe next I will come to your state and check in your tavern just to watch your lying azz squirm.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1047685 Dec 26, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
1) Yes, you opted a terrorist attack to name your group. No wonder you honor a man who shut down the government and cost the economy 24 billion dollars just to try to make a point.

2) The act of Tea Bagging is not limited to gay sex. Galt's wife's nickname in high school was "Lipton".

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1047686 Dec 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
states are prohibited from interfering in interstate commerce in other areas...
...why should insurance be any different???...
Different states have different laws & regulations with many industries.

Insurance is just one of many.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1047687 Dec 26, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your collection of posts makes your credibility NIL.
Five years as a right wing troll has taken its toll.
Sad to say but old Carol is totally indoctrinated, she has become the Tokyo Rose, and the Ava Braun of the Brown shirt gang on topix. Seemingly unaware of the "FACT" that the BAGGERS would be the end of our free society and we would soon become a theocracy...The very last thing this nation needs. Baggers are the single biggest threat to this nation,,,Thank goodness they have shown their ignorance along with their lack of concern for the average American, and their days are numbered.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1047688 Dec 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oriental
1. often Oriental Of or relating to the countries of the Orient or their peoples or cultures; eastern.
You and the Carpet Lady should get together. You lie like a rug.
Lookie here dmfk, your original post clearly said "check the Oriental box on the application."

There is no Oriental box to check. There are Asian boxes though and some more specific but no Oriental, there has never been an Oriental box because that term is nebulous.

The post itself was stupid and likely created in your drunken or otherwise challenged mind as you posted to yourself throughout the cold bitter Michigan night. Then like the scumbag troll that you are you waste even more time trying to defend your error.

BTFW, my favorite check here box is Pacific Islander.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1047689 Dec 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Yes, you opted a terrorist attack to name your group. No wonder you honor a man who shut down the government and cost the economy 24 billion dollars just to try to make a point.
2) The act of Tea Bagging is not limited to gay sex. Galt's wife's nickname in high school was "Lipton".
Are you sure I thought it was his male lover, thus his bitterness and hatred towards everyone. I understand that he commented that his ex lover was a pain in the butt.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1047690 Dec 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Lookie here dmfk, your original post clearly said "check the Oriental box on the application."
There is no Oriental box to check. There are Asian boxes though and some more specific but no Oriental, there has never been an Oriental box because that term is nebulous.
The post itself was stupid and likely created in your drunken or otherwise challenged mind as you posted to yourself throughout the cold bitter Michigan night. Then like the scumbag troll that you are you waste even more time trying to defend your error.
BTFW, my favorite check here box is Pacific Islander.
That's telling him Realtime. But alas when talking to a bagger facts and reality are useless.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#1047691 Dec 26, 2013
To read the posts on here and the arguments that have very little to do with politics it is very apparent that the Obama administration has polarized this nation and therefore failed us all.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1047692 Dec 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Let's not forget the "you didn't build that" comment.
Yes, Mr. Obama, we DID build the roads and bridges with our taxes so we COULD build that!
He really must think money is harvested in federally-owned fields by federally paid immigrants.
Total disconnect.
That was exactly the point he was trying to make you clueless twit! These businesses would be able to operate without the educational opportunities and infrastructure that government provides.
Here's his statement;
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If youíve got a business -- you didnít build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didnít get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we donít do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.
"So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. Thatís how we funded the G.I. Bill. Thatís how we created the middle class. Thatís how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. Thatís how we invented the Internet. Thatís how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and thatís the reason Iím running for President -- because I still believe in that idea. Youíre not on your own, weíre in this together."
But every time the President has proposed programs that would upgrade and improve our roads, bridges, electric grids and water systems the Republicans have blocked them even though they would create jobs and make commerce more efficient.
You're the one who's totally disconnected from reality.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1047693 Dec 26, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's telling him Realtime. But alas when talking to a bagger facts and reality are useless.
True but it's a learning experience.

The real story is that Asian students of mixed race are indeed skipping the Asian box but not for the reasons dmfk stated. It has nothing to do with affirmative action or African Americans working in the admission departments but because they don't want to compete or be considered with the super high achieving Asians. The subject of his story, a miss Olmsted, is half Taiwanese and half Norwegian and checked the white box while writing in multi racial on her Harvard admissions application.

Some lying racist pos changed the story around to make it all about blacks.

BTW she could have gotten is on looks alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,969
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min Mother Superior 51,360
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min orange 71,554
Drones and the ISIS wunnerful folks. 1 hr donaldcmyers 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr donaldcmyers 69,123
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr donaldcmyers 51,503
Abby 2-28-15 12 hr Mister Tonka 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:57PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency