Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

London, UK

#1046730 Dec 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your hate warped mind Carol.
What are you saying dooooofus?

That the historians will only rate Obama bad if they hate him?

Why are you such a moron French Fry?
Waxman

London, UK

#1046731 Dec 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And based on your twisted logic, just how many of the Congress do you think would still be there...They would love to have Obamas ratings.
You VPN service go unpaid WIlhelm?

Doesn't a sniveling devious moron like you have anything better to do?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1046733 Dec 22, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, your definition of "loser" is someone who disagrees with the Obama administration and a bigger, more intrusive government?
Everyone "you know" is better off how...more SNAP credit? Someone else picking up their health insurance tab? Cop an Obamaphone?
Don't look now, but apart from a few pockets of liberals, the Midwest is considered "flyover country" to the left, and that's NOT a compliment. Just do me a favor, huh? Stay the fk out of Montana. We don't take too kindly to your type.
I don't even know anyone receiving welfare unless you consider Social Security or Medicare. Everyone I know has a job or is retired except a couple wealthy Republicans that are living off inheritances. I've never seen or heard of a free phone. I have no idea what you right wing morons are whining about that Obama has done to make your lives miserable. Not one of you has given a specific personal example.
And, why would I or anyone want to go to Montana?

Location hidden

#1046734 Dec 22, 2013
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the part where you it only sucks in America when a Conservative is President?
Were you alive when Bush was president? Is your life worse now than it was after 8 years of that conservative president? If so, how so?
Waxman

London, UK

#1046735 Dec 22, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you alive when Bush was president? Is your life worse now than it was after 8 years of that conservative president? If so, how so?
How is your life better now fascist?

Unemployment is still almost 8% after 5 years of Obama & Democrats and if you take an honest look at polls (which you will not do) people feel we are worse off now.

Now run along little brown shirt fascist.

Good night, punk name stealer.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1046736 Dec 22, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the outrage from the left if the right was pulling the same crap the left did throughout Bush's two terms?
Think the lib-ocrites would have something to say about a book entitled "The Assassination of Barack Hussein Obama: A Love Story?
How about a movie called "Death of a President?" - a film that covers the years after the assassination of President Barack Hussein Obama in Chicago, an investigative documentary examines that as-yet-unsolved crime?
No? Well they were fine when written and filmed about George W. Bush.
Along with the actual book and movie here were death threats made toward Bush constantly (free speech was fine and quite unoffensive in these instances). The photos I've included prove it.
https://www.google.com/search...
Save that for Dave as he thinks Obama is being picked on v Bush's treatment.

The Progressive hate troop acting as dividers of Americans came into being during this era. Full of hate, hot for blood baths and chronically childish.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1046737 Dec 22, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse than five years ago under this admin? YES
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1046738 Dec 22, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
As a spokesperson for losers, what exactly did you lose in the last 5 years.
I can't think of one thing that's worse now in middle America since Obama became president.
taxes....

employment opportunities...

medical care...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1046739 Dec 22, 2013
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama's healthcare law could have a "meltdown" and make it difficult for his Democratic Party to keep control of the U.S. Senate next year if ongoing problems with the program are not resolved, a Democratic senator said on Sunday.

Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia, who has urged delaying a penalty for people who do not enroll for health insurance in 2014 under the law, told CNN that a transitional year was needed for the complex healthcare program, commonly known as Obamacare, to work.

"If it's so much more expensive than what we anticipated and if the coverage is not as good as what we had, you've got a complete meltdown at that time," Manchin told CNN's "State of the Union" program.

"It falls of its own weight, if basically the cost becomes more than we can absorb, absolutely."

Location hidden

#1046740 Dec 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
taxes....
employment opportunities...
medical care...
"Are you kidding me?????"

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1046741 Dec 22, 2013
White Grinch wrote:
A lot of white male paranoia going on in here. I sense a lot of frustration. Ho ho ho! Santa doesn't like naught ugly white men. Ho ho ho! No cheese for you. Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho!
How 'bout that....the 2' negro preachin' from behind a 4' pulpit. How cute.

Letz go dowoon to da ribba, Dood!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1046742 Dec 22, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are you kidding me?????"
taxes are higher...

there are no real jobs, particularly for college graduates...

the quality of medical care is being driven down by price cutting...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1046743 Dec 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama's healthcare law could have a "meltdown" and make it difficult for his Democratic Party to keep control of the U.S. Senate next year if ongoing problems with the program are not resolved, a Democratic senator said on Sunday.
Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia, who has urged delaying a penalty for people who do not enroll for health insurance in 2014 under the law, told CNN that a transitional year was needed for the complex healthcare program, commonly known as Obamacare, to work.
"If it's so much more expensive than what we anticipated and if the coverage is not as good as what we had, you've got a complete meltdown at that time," Manchin told CNN's "State of the Union" program.
"It falls of its own weight, if basically the cost becomes more than we can absorb, absolutely."
Complete meltdown. Couldn't be more aptly put than the way the Democratic Senator put it.

Orlando, FL

#1046744 Dec 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah so what Carol? OJ Simpson was a Hall of Famer too. So what's your point? He's a former jock and second rate actor. That makes his opinion relevant how?
Jim Brown campaigned for Obama. And now says he's in over his head. OJ Simpson didn't. That's the difference.

Location hidden

#1046746 Dec 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
taxes are higher...
there are no real jobs, particularly for college graduates...
the quality of medical care is being driven down by price cutting...
I said what negative impact has Obama's presidency had on YOU.
Taxes are only higher for the top 1%.(not you)
You don't have a "real job" and aren't looking for one.
You're lying about receiving a lower quality of medical care.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1046747 Dec 22, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know anyone receiving welfare unless you consider Social Security or Medicare. Everyone I know has a job or is retired except a couple wealthy Republicans that are living off inheritances. I've never seen or heard of a free phone. I have no idea what you right wing morons are whining about that Obama has done to make your lives miserable. Not one of you has given a specific personal example.
And, why would I or anyone want to go to Montana?
So, you're denying the plight of countless people who have lost their health insurance just because you claim not to 'know anyone personally' who has? Your post is total bullshit.

You, sir (or madame), are a liar.

Orlando, FL

#1046748 Dec 22, 2013
flack wrote:
The True Story of
Rudolph
A man named Bob May, depressed and brokenhearted, stared out his drafty apartment window into the chilling December night.
His 4-year-old daughter Barbara sat on his lap quietly sobbing. Bob's wife, Evelyn, was dying of cancer.
Little Barbara couldn't understand why her mommy could never come home. Barbara looked up into her dad's eyes and asked,
"Why isn't Mommy just like everybody else's Mommy?"
Bob's jaw tightened and his eyes welled with tears. Her question brought waves of grief, but also of anger. It had been the story of Bob's life. Life always had to be different for Bob.
Small when he was a kid, Bob was often bullied by other boys. He was too little at the time to compete in sports. He was often called names he'd rather not remember.
From childhood, Bob was different and never seemed to fit in. Bob did complete college, married his loving wife and was grateful to get his job as a copywriter at Montgomery Ward during the Great Depression. Then he was blessed with his little girl. But it was all short-lived. Evelyn's bout with cancer stripped them of all their savings and now Bob and his daughter were forced to live in a two-room apartment in the Chicago slums. Evelyn died just days before Christmas in 1938.
Bob struggled to give hope to his child, for whom he couldn't even afford to buy a Christmas gift.
But if he couldn't buy a gift, he was determined to make one - a storybook! Bob had created an animal character in his own mind and told the animal's story to little Barbara to give her comfort and hope. Again and again Bob told the story, embellishing it more with each telling.
Who was the character? What was the story all about? The story Bob May created was his own autobiography in fable form. The character he created was a misfit outcast like he was. The name of the character? A little reindeer named Rudolph, with a big shiny nose. Bob finished the book just in time to give it to his little girl on Christmas Day. But the story doesn't end there.
The general manager of Montgomery Ward caught wind of the little storybook and offered Bob May a nominal fee to purchase the rights to print the book. Wards went on to print,“Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer”and distribute it to children visiting Santa Claus in their stores.
By 1946 Wards had printed and distributed more than six million copies of Rudolph. That same year, a major publisher wanted to purchase the rights from Wards to print an updated version of the book.
In an unprecedented gesture of kindness, the CEO of Wards returned all rights back to Bob May. The book became a best seller. Many toy and marketing deals followed and Bob May, now remarried with a growing family, became wealthy from the story he created to comfort his grieving daughter. But the story doesn't end there either.
Bob's brother-in-law, Johnny Marks, made a song adaptation to Rudolph. Though the song was turned down by such popular vocalists as Bing Crosby and Dinah Shore , it was recorded by the singing cowboy, Gene Autry.
"Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer" was released in 1949 and became a phenomenal success, selling more records than any other Christmas song, with the exception of "White Christmas."
The gift of love that Bob May created for his daughter so long ago kept on returning back to bless him again and again. And Bob May learned the lesson, just like his dear friend Rudolph, that being different isn't so bad. In fact, being different can be a blessing.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Heartwarming Christmas story. With a good moral. We need to hear more of these kinds of stories.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1046749 Dec 22, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You VPN service go unpaid WIlhelm?
Doesn't a sniveling devious moron like you have anything better to do?
This from a lowlife that stays on here daily and still pretends to have a real life...TOOOO funny. Walter Mitty comes to mind...Although he was a whole lot smarter. But then again who isn't?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1046750 Dec 22, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're a three-time loser.....

by the way, any time you think that taxes on one group aren't passed on to you in some way....then think again...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1046751 Dec 22, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
What would a day in old Galt's life be without his numerous lies? As far as medical care, brain surgery would be considered in and out for that flake. Also would be pointless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 9 min Interpoll 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min Abolish The Fed 70,008
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min Grau 68,642
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 35 min Sam 95
Abby 10-20 48 min Toj 19
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Wondering 50,598
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]