Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1523995 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1047562 Dec 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least now we know why you turned out to be a usless pile of crap, only a total idiot would wish someone merry christmas while in the same breath tell them to kiss your azz. Tell us all about your wonderful life..Not any more of your Walter Mitty stories.
"poop"
It is Christmas I will be kind. The meaning of KMA;
K indly
M ontana University - Go Griz
A lum
Currently helping the little wifey prepare for our regular Christmas AM. About 18 for breakfast and exchange of gifts. Son in law, daughter and spouse, 6 grandkids, two with spouses, 1 grate grand kid and friends. Basic breakfast, ham, bacon, eggs, scrambled, sweet rolls, home made, scones, fruit salad, champagne, sparkling water, orange juice. After clean up, a little rest, end the day with prime rib, a baker with all the fillings, salad and a glass or two of wine, Latah Creek Riesling.
If you can have a very Merry Christmas.
Peace
KMA
Merry Christmas

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1047563 Dec 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> When you going back to HI Ghostie? Isn't it convenient that you show up and Yeah stops posting? Stupid fcuk!!!!!
"flack"
It is Christmas, give "poop" a break. The misery he under goes on a daily basis are manifested in his hate filled posts. Enjoy your day, your family and friends, do not let "poop's hatred affect this wonderful day. It tis the season.
Peace
Merry Christmas
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1047564 Dec 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> When you going back to HI Ghostie? Isn't it convenient that you show up and Yeah stops posting? Stupid fcuk!!!!!
Your paranoia first hand. Where i'm living in the Jefferson National forest has no computer service "IDIOT", only when I visit up here do I have access..But since you are continuously wrong it's par for the course. Chicken Little..
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1047565 Dec 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
It is Christmas, give "poop" a break. The misery he under goes on a daily basis are manifested in his hate filled posts. Enjoy your day, your family and friends, do not let "poop's hatred affect this wonderful day. It tis the season.
Peace
Merry Christmas
Old Eed the simpleton, I see I forced you to change your"KMA" Idiot. Sounds like you are drunk again. lMAO. By the way thanks for being a dumb Bagger..

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1047566 Dec 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The obvious conclusion is that the not too bright offspring of the top 1% and those with political clout are taking positions from qualified blacks who don't have the same advantages.
You people make me laugh. On one hand you complain that blacks are lazy and ignorant by their own choosing and then, when given a hand up, you complain that they are keeping whites down. Pathetic.
Where do you get off judging their intellect?

You snobs automatically label people who disagree with your agenda as 'stupid' or dumb.' THAT's stupid and dumb.

Skin color does not determine laziness. Indoctrination to the liberal GIVErnment breeds laziness.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1047567 Dec 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
It is Christmas I will be kind. The meaning of KMA;
K indly
M ontana University - Go Griz
A lum
Currently helping the little wifey prepare for our regular Christmas AM. About 18 for breakfast and exchange of gifts. Son in law, daughter and spouse, 6 grandkids, two with spouses, 1 grate grand kid and friends. Basic breakfast, ham, bacon, eggs, scrambled, sweet rolls, home made, scones, fruit salad, champagne, sparkling water, orange juice. After clean up, a little rest, end the day with prime rib, a baker with all the fillings, salad and a glass or two of wine, Latah Creek Riesling.
If you can have a very Merry Christmas.
Peace
KMA
Merry Christmas
Sure Walter, I don't blame you for not revealing youe day long visit to the local soup kitchen.

Bozeman, MT

#1047568 Dec 25, 2013
flack wrote:
I think you nailed it, son!

Merry Christmas to all patriots and citizens who respect and defend our Constitution.

Always remember what anti-American, left wing, Supreme Court Justice, Ruth Bader Ginsberg said: "I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012." Liberal/Progressive democrats hate our Constitution.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1047569 Dec 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The obvious conclusion is that the not too bright offspring of the top 1% and those with political clout are taking positions from qualified blacks who don't have the same advantages.
You people make me laugh. On one hand you complain that blacks are lazy and ignorant by their own choosing and then, when given a hand up, you complain that they are keeping whites down. Pathetic.
both are taking places that should go to more qualified applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, or gender...

...one injustice does not justify another....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1047570 Dec 25, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats me peckerwood.
whatever you say, Sambo....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1047571 Dec 25, 2013
flack wrote:
everybody was ignoring "Yeah", so the old black racist draft-dodger retired the sockpuppet....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1047572 Dec 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
...and by the way, the millions of dollars that the wealthy donate to colleges are what finances the free rides for low-income minorities...

that plus the exorbitant tuition fees paid by the middle class...

Bozeman, MT

#1047573 Dec 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Walter, I don't blame you for not revealing youe day long visit to the local soup kitchen.
Looks like you're making fun of people who do "visit the soup kitchen." Looks like you consider them beneath you. You know, like you disrespected gays the other day?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1047574 Dec 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody was ignoring "Yeah", so the old black racist draft-dodger retired the sockpuppet....
You poor miserable hate filled racist clod. All you morons on the right suffer from extreme paranoia. I love just how stupid and lonely you bas turds are. By the way I'm whiter than the driven snow, with 21 years that you help pay for ...I can see why a real draft dodger like your chicken shat creepy self would be envious of one of Americas heros. You only bring misery and shame to yourself and your idiot party...So thank you.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1047575 Dec 25, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're making fun of people who do "visit the soup kitchen." Looks like you consider them beneath you. You know, like you disrespected gays the other day?
What's one more example of a baggers inability to comprehend anything. You and your illiterate kind look for any and everything to make you proud of your twisted views. By the way how does something a person writes look like something?. Go read a book, educate your dumbazz and come back in about 20 years when our nation will have rid its self of your kind.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1047576 Dec 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever you say, Sambo....
Did DUMBO just call someone Sambo? Racist pig. With my apologizes to the pig.

Bozeman, MT

#1047577 Dec 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Every one in the United States is a loser because of Obama's lies and deceit. Our country deserves better. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-reneges-on-...
Merry Christmas, Frank.

Our country DOES deserve better than a fraud who needed to use deceit and repeated lies in order to guarantee the government take over of the health insurance industry.

I predict the food industry will be attacked next. They'll say "how dare evil corporations profit from a basic human need?" Just you wait and see.

Odd though, isn't it, that the left condones exorbitant tuition cost to students and ridiculous salaries and benefits to tenured professors - profiting from a basic right that everyone 'deserves' called an education.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1047578 Dec 25, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Skin color does not determine laziness.
It's a Christmas miracle!! Just when I have come to accept you as incapable of learning anything, you make a statement that makes sense! It's a Christmas miracle.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1047579 Dec 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
both are taking places that should go to more qualified applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, or gender...
...one injustice does not justify another....
Well, according to Lois...."It's just the way it is."

Bozeman, MT

#1047580 Dec 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What's one more example of a baggers inability to comprehend anything. You and your illiterate.
You obviously have no idea what "illiterate" means.

BTW, isn't a "bagger" someone who works at a grocery store?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1047581 Dec 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You notice that they both drone on late at night talking to themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Well Well 240,414
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr CrunchyBacon 105,141
A Little Ditty 14 hr Longfellow 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 hr TRD 71,285
A few ITEMS of interest. 17 hr Jocularity is Best 2
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 18 hr EAT PORK 18
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 18 hr AlGoresLyingLockBoX 11

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages