Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1045980 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse excuses, don't you ever tire of your own bullsh*t? You missed the point as always, no religion's hands are clean. And I didn't even mention pedophile priests.
lol! He can go on and on and on and on like the Energizer bunny when it comes to his present lies / opinions as some sort of fact.

He can't help himself. That's how he tried to get through school. A fine example of reich wing education at its finest!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1045981 Dec 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Below is my first post regarding homosexuality in animals.
I was responding you your buddy who brought the subject up.
"RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a fact , well I say it's a choice and you can't prove other wise , thats why you don't have same sex relations in the wild , that is why it is a crime against nature , freaks of nature nothing else .
I responded
"Homosexuality among animals is well documented.
I often find that those that protest too much about homosexuality are just expressing their guilt of hiding their own homosexuality."
I think Whatever has ADHD or something with a touch of paranoia. Not to belittle ADHD.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1045982 Dec 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, would you be in favor of stopping the funneling of tax payer dollars to religious institutions like the Catholic Church? Do you see the wrong in allowing the church to use parishioners donations for the purchase of gold, art work and real estate while picking tax payer pockets to fund "their" charitable side? I've never understood why we give U.S. taxpayer dollars to the wealthiest institution in the entire world.
The volunteer students at Notre Dame Academy, an all girls 7 through 12 school in Toledo Ohio are leaving on their annual Christmas pilgrimage to Harlan Kentucky in Eastern Kentucky's coal region. Once there the young ladies will cook, visit with and provide Christmas gifts to about 450 families.

This will be the Catholic school's 25th consecutive Christmas trip to the Appalachian town with a tractor trailer load of food, clothing and gifts.

Learn more at the toledobladeonline.com

Good for them
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1045983 Dec 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> This sentence went right by them.
Much of the acceleration reflected a buildup in business stockpiles.
For instance, WalMart over bought for the Christmas season. Lower sales than expected. Look for major sales after Christmas!!!
the Target problem may affect Christmas sales, particularly among the more vulnerable debit card users....

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1045984 Dec 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
he was talking about his experience, about what he himself saw. He clearly stated that. No where did he say black people were happier or that he was talking about all black people. You are a lying sack.
""Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field.... They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say,‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!... Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.”

He definitely said the blacks in his area were happy.

He then he implied that entitlements & welfare changed all of this.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1045985 Dec 20, 2013
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
open wide!!!!!!!!!!
lol! That's what they told Boehner until he finally decided to 'get a pair' and put the pouting kiddies in a time out!

About time your leader manned up!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1045986 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I can't do that, that would be seen as a sleight against the original Tea Party members. You got anything else?
no, your position as a card-carrying leftwinger is solidified...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1045987 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lord you ARE this stupid. I give up.
lol! The poor thing is afraid. He's a mental midget and can't stand the thought!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1045988 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe 3rd grader can explain most posts to him/her then.
lol! Nope, Don't think so.

The kids' are too advanced...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1045989 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You did miss the point dummy. End of story. I can't help it that you are stupid.
Golly gee, Homer is making a bunch of baseless accusations but maybe he has some point here?

Your name calling rather than just simply stating your point is what irritated me.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1045990 Dec 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer may get banned for offending non-Christians....
You must have missed 'Happy Holidays' in my post. You and Whatever just can't help yourselves, tripping over each other.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1045991 Dec 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Target problem may affect Christmas sales, particularly among the more vulnerable debit card users....
You think? And Target tried to keep the issue quiet to prevent negative press from hurting sales.

Typical capitalists... screw the consumer but give me your money!
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1045992 Dec 20, 2013
Any Progressives know who

Floyd Lee Corkins is?

"...Corkins confessed to attempting to murder dozens of people at FRC because he calls himself a political activist for gay marriage, and FRC supports the orthodox Christian belief that marriage is between one man and one woman."

http://americanglob.com/2013/12/19/how-many-o...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1045993 Dec 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no, your position as a card-carrying leftwinger is solidified...
More lies.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1045994 Dec 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Below is my first post regarding homosexuality in animals.
I was responding you your buddy who brought the subject up.
"RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a fact , well I say it's a choice and you can't prove other wise , thats why you don't have same sex relations in the wild , that is why it is a crime against nature , freaks of nature nothing else .
I responded
"Homosexuality among animals is well documented.
I often find that those that protest too much about homosexuality are just expressing their guilt of hiding their own homosexuality."
I missed Rush's post-doesn't make me a LIAR. I stand corrected

Still doesn't explain the other two but you are not responsible for their behavior.

Don't quit your day job for your arm chair psychology.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1045995 Dec 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
""Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field.... They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say,‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!... Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.”
He definitely said the blacks in his area were happy.
He then he implied that entitlements & welfare changed all of this.
and he is correct...

welfare and entitlements have destroyed the black community...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1045996 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You must have missed 'Happy Holidays' in my post. You and Whatever just can't help yourselves, tripping over each other.
Homer: Golly gee, I called you guys names and now you are offended?
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1045997 Dec 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's what they told Boehner until he finally decided to 'get a pair' and put the pouting kiddies in a time out!
About time your leader manned up!
speaking of leading...

You had to have someone tell you how to clean your balls....

scrub...scrub...get that VD cleaned off....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1045998 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I think Whatever has ADHD or something with a touch of paranoia. Not to belittle ADHD.
Homer still thinking he can take swipes at people without getting a smack down in return?

You are a moron!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1045999 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You must have missed 'Happy Holidays' in my post. You and Whatever just can't help yourselves, tripping over each other.
Homer used the hate speech "Merry Christmas" in his post....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,095
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Hole open wides 49,878
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min Grau 68,513
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Twisted Nixon 46,740
Amy 9-20 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr texas pete 4,723
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,785
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••