Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395043 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1046531 Dec 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the killers should be hanged in public...after a fair trial, of course...
GFY, you smug NYC Bocajew shrew....
Aww, did the big bad man hurt your little feelers Wimpy..I see all of the obsessed, fanatical, racist bitches are all still here. Poor baby, the sun never shines in your lost existence huh loser?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1046532 Dec 22, 2013
On Sunday night, the Philadelphia Eagles will honor one of their own, a former cheerleader who has served two tours in Afghanistan as an Army intelligence officer. Rachel Washburn, age 25, hasn't had a typical career path, to put it mildly. She joined the Eagles' cheerleading squad from 2007 to 2009 while a student at Drexel University. After graduation, she joined the Army and participated in paratrooper training while ultimately following a path into military intelligence.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1046533 Dec 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You just had to double down on stupid didn't you!
And how else would a normal person connect to a moonbat like you?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1046534 Dec 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Homer.
CLEVELAND (CBS Cleveland)– NFL Hall of Famer Jim Brown believes President Barack Obama is in over his head as commander in chief.
The Cleveland Browns legend – who campaigned for Obama in Ohio – made the comments on Arsenio Hall’s show.
“I like his family, I like him as a human being,” Brown said.“But somehow it seems like he’s over his head and maybe he underestimated the system of government that we have.”
http://wncx.cbslocal.com/2013/12/11/jim-brown...
"He's underestimated the system of government that we have."
Is Jim Brown, NFL Hall of Famer, former Obama campaigner "dumb" too?
He's a jock you nitwit! What the hell does he know about government?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1046535 Dec 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but....aren't there laws against killing American citizens with a drone and without due process?
Wait...I forgot. The Magic Negro says he'll be the final judge on those matters. "Trust me", he says.
So he won't use the drones against his Trayvon Thugs but he will against the George Zimmermans of America.
Zimmerman is a great example of a lowlife racist fleabagger like you.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1046536 Dec 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
All anyone had to do was look at his political resume and his past and present affiliations.
If he were white, he'd be a footnote in history.
He missed his calling. He should have gone to Hollywood - and auditioned. They would have loved him. He might have been the next Denzel Washington.
But Denzel Washington was no more qualified to become the President of the United States that Barack Obama.
Only in your hate warped mind Carol.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1046537 Dec 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a jock you nitwit! What the hell does he know about government?
Hey PDupont, I hope all is well.....Carol as always is desperate for any and everthing that will help with her fanatical obsessions. Reality is only something she has heard of and never been a party to.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1046538 Dec 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is a great example of a lowlife racist fleabagger like you.
Good morning Grey, hope all is well with you and yours this Christmas season.

Speaking of the murderer Zimmerman; we have reached a new low not thought possible in this country with this news:

George Zimmerman's oil painting snags winning bid of $100,099.99 on eBay

The winning bid:$100,099.99. It wasn't immediately known who bought Zimmerman's original oil painting showing part of an American flag washed in blue with the words "God," "one nation" and "with liberty and justice for all" printed in the flag stripes.

The painting had received 96 bids from 24 bidders since the auction started Monday, said eBay, which doesn't disclose bidders' names online. Bidding ended at 12:55 p.m. Saturday.

"Whoever wins within the Continental United States, will receive this painting delivered by me personally. Your friend," Zimmerman said on eBay.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-george-zimmerm...

I could just vomit
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1046539 Dec 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Bush was blamed for the increased deficit because of the tax cuts and the two wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...
The Afghanistan War continues under this president. The Iraq War ended six years ago. 111 Democrats voted for the Iraq War and continued to vote to fund it. This administration under a Democrat-controlled Congress expanded the Bush's tax cuts.
Bush cannot be blamed for the failed jobs stimulus under Obama, the bailouts of large corporations under Obama, the failed Cash for Clunkers program under Obama and especially the deficit-crippling and job-killing Obamacare under Obama.
What say you, sonic?
You keep forgetting or choose to ignore the fact that the authorization to use military force in Iraq contained a caveat that all diplomatic solutions were to be exhausted before military action could take place. There were UN inspectors on the ground but they weren't finding what Bush wanted them to find so we had them leave so that he could start his egotistical little war. Once it started Congress couldn't very well cut funding to our servicemen and women in the field could they?
I've already exposed the rest of your post for the damned lies they are.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1046540 Dec 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me of one of my own similar experiences. I come from a large family. We are scattered all across the country but we had managed to come together every few years to celebrate our parents birthdays and anniversaries. It was nice.
My father-in-law, of course heard about these get-togethers and, unbeknownst to me, was very jealous about it. He began dropping hints to all the siblings on that side of the family but no one picked up on it(or didn't want to).
Suddenly, everyone gets a phone call from Mom. Dad's real sick. He's near death with a bad heart. Spends his entire days and nights in bed. Weak and getting weaker.
All the kids and the grandkids from Louisiana, Kentucky, North Carolina and Detroit drop what they're doing, cancels business orders, take a leave of absence and head off to visit dying Dad.
When my wife and I pulled into the drive, the lawn was filled with people. Children were playing and I thought how nice it was that we could all be together for Dad's last moments of life on Earth. We both exited the car solemnly and took a few quite steps up the wooden porch when suddenly Dad loudly bangs open the storm door and comes out laughing and dancing. Hi, folks! Glad you could make it to the party!" he says.
He's got a drink in one hand and a sandwich in the other. I turned to my wife and said "Dying?"
That SOB was a manipulator like no one I had ever met before in my life and probably never will again. I never forgot that ploy of his. There were many more, too, before he left for Used Car Heaven.
You probably only showed up to see what you would get in the will. It's swine like you who don't care for their aging family members. I hope he left you nothing.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1046541 Dec 22, 2013
flack wrote:
On Sunday night, the Philadelphia Eagles will honor one of their own, a former cheerleader who has served two tours in Afghanistan as an Army intelligence officer. Rachel Washburn, age 25, hasn't had a typical career path, to put it mildly. She joined the Eagles' cheerleading squad from 2007 to 2009 while a student at Drexel University. After graduation, she joined the Army and participated in paratrooper training while ultimately following a path into military intelligence.
Rush called her a feminazi lesbo slut
Waxman

London, UK

#1046542 Dec 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the murderer Zimmerman; we have reached a new low not thought possible in this country with this news:
The winning bid:$100,099.99. It wasn't immediately known who bought Zimmerman's original oil painting showing part of an American flag washed in blue with the words "God," "one nation" and "with liberty and justice for all" printed in the flag stripes.
The painting had received 96 bids from 24 bidders since the auction started Monday, said eBay, which doesn't disclose bidders' names online. Bidding ended at 12:55 p.m. Saturday.
"Whoever wins within the Continental United States, will receive this painting delivered by me personally. Your friend," Zimmerman said on eBay.
I could just vomit
Stop drinking so early. I would vomit if I saw you in the morning too!
Waxman

London, UK

#1046544 Dec 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep forgetting or choose to ignore the fact that the authorization to use military force in Iraq contained a caveat that all diplomatic solutions were to be exhausted before military action could take place. There were UN inspectors on the ground but they weren't finding what Bush wanted them to find so we had them leave so that he could start his egotistical little war. Once it started Congress couldn't very well cut funding to our servicemen and women in the field could they?
I've already exposed the rest of your post for the damned lies they are.
Speaking of liars, how is your "glorious" vacation you rtsrted two years ago on the "East Coast" going. Bumpass is your "vacation", liar.

Now go fetch me a drink, zero.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1046545 Dec 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I could just vomit
He and the girlfriend retrieved their arsenal from the Seminole County Sheriffs office last week. Two crazies armed to the teeth!

I saw Shellie and her mom while shopping the other day.

I wonder if O'Mara has already gone after George's windfall.
Waxman

London, UK

#1046546 Dec 22, 2013
"Some applicants for health insurance in Oregon have begun receiving robocalls from that state's health exchange warning that they will be forced to seek coverage elsewhere if they don't receive confirmation of enrollment by Monday."

Baaawwaahhhh!!!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1046547 Dec 22, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
ethics...failure for ...a-hum...professor to be dabbling in this...
But hey...what else can he/she make a name in?
With her looks, she could hardly be another Miley Cyrus.

With her brains, she couldn't flip burgers for McDonalds.

So academia is her last resort.

It's amazing how many misfits hide behind those Ivy covered walls, isn't it?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1046548 Dec 22, 2013
John Eisenhower Dead: Historian And President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Son Dies At 91

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1046549 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Countdown #3.

A little Christmas nostalgia...and who better to sing this traditional song than Nat King Cole.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1046550 Dec 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PDupont, I hope all is well.....Carol as always is desperate for any and everthing that will help with her fanatical obsessions. Reality is only something she has heard of and never been a party to.
Why thank you Ghost. Everything is well I'm enjoying retirement and my son is home for the holidays (as evidenced by a doubling of the grocery bill). He's graduating in May and has been hired as permanent congressional staff in charge of front office operations.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1046551 Dec 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, right. Snot said, "this murder should be prosecuted as a hate crime...
....classic case of black anti-Semitism...." Obviously a retarded Rethug wouldn't recognize that as a "racist comment".
FACT: There was no racial motivation for the crime. The thugs were targeted a Range Rover for Pete's sake. You people are so prejudice, you make everything about race. Sick freaks.
"black anti-Semitism" is simply a part of everyday American landscape.

Don't have a wedgie over truth, OK?

Another part of American landscape is black crime against whites. This happens in the course of taxation and on the street.

Why do they do it? Take it from Willie Sutton: "Because that's where the money is!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 min GEORGIA 1,672
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,690
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Into The Night 60,073
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,693
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,722
Louis trashes the broad. 2 hr bozo and bubba 11
Paul Weston from 12Tribe Films. 2 hr All about muslims 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr CrunchyBacon 102,465
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages