Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263144 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#1045998 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I think Whatever has ADHD or something with a touch of paranoia. Not to belittle ADHD.
Homer still thinking he can take swipes at people without getting a smack down in return?

You are a moron!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1045999 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You must have missed 'Happy Holidays' in my post. You and Whatever just can't help yourselves, tripping over each other.
Homer used the hate speech "Merry Christmas" in his post....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1046000 Dec 20, 2013
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of leading...
You had to have someone tell you how to clean your balls....
scrub...scrub...get that VD cleaned off....
lol! please lend me your years and years of experience on the matter son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1046001 Dec 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer still thinking he can take swipes at people without getting a smack down in return?
You are a moron!
lol!... said the mental midget!
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1046002 Dec 20, 2013
Gubbymint shutdowns, no milk for baby, and throw granny off the cliff...

USDA
"...dished out a $200,000 grant to Whispering Meadow Vineyards and Winery to purchase new equipment"

http://www.bankruptingamerica.org/report-iden...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1046003 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I think Whatever has ADHD or something with a touch of paranoia. Not to belittle ADHD.
Best to put that poster on invisible Homer. Just sayin.

So then, it's national fried shrimp day__pretty good imo as foodimentary was coming up with some very strange food days__and this close to the holidays too. Shrimp I love although peeling is more my style.with a little extra horseradish in the sauce__and a beer chaser of course.

Shrimp fit right into yesterday and today's topic as every shrimp is born male and then some mysteriously become female.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1046004 Dec 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and he is correct...
welfare and entitlements have destroyed the black community...
I am still trying to figure out
-how can you call a memory as false unless you were there and KNEW for a fact that they told Phil they were unhappy with the white folk. Remember they were all teen-agers
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1046005 Dec 20, 2013

USDA

spend $450K to build an environmentally friendly boiler for an Alaskan Brewery!!!!

http://www.bankruptingamerica.org/report-iden...
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1046007 Dec 20, 2013

DOE

'On Sept. 27, the Office of the Inspector General (IG) for the Department of Energy (DOE)...

released a report...

$6.6million in {questionable costs}...

http://www.bankruptingamerica.org/all-you-can...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1046008 Dec 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Best to put that poster on invisible Homer. Just sayin.
So then, it's national fried shrimp day__pretty good imo as foodimentary was coming up with some very strange food days__and this close to the holidays too. Shrimp I love although peeling is more my style.with a little extra horseradish in the sauce__and a beer chaser of course.
Shrimp fit right into yesterday and today's topic as every shrimp is born male and then some mysteriously become female.
I'm not kidding Homer and keep in mind that Florida is one of the more advanced Southern states.

Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals...

It's the culture....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1046009 Dec 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
If Homer is going to call people names and then pretend he is the victim then I will be pleased to not hear them.
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1046010 Dec 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! please lend me your years and years of experience on the matter son.
if you need to clean your ball sacks go to the NIH website and they will fix you right up...

as for me, I'm good!!!!!
shrimps_on_tread mills

Norman, OK

#1046011 Dec 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Transgender Shrimp are people too!!!!!!

Right on brother!!!!!!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1046012 Dec 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer used the hate speech "Merry Christmas" in his post....
I see.

I thought he was one of the more together of the Progressives but he has been totally off the wall in his interactions today.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1046013 Dec 20, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the same moron that said you aren't the least bit interested in Duck Dynasty earlier today? Was that a lie or don't you read your own dumbass posts?
exposing your lies, regardless of the content.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1046014 Dec 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> This sentence went right by them.
Much of the acceleration reflected a buildup in business stockpiles.
For instance, WalMart over bought for the Christmas season. Lower sales than expected. Look for major sales after Christmas!!!
mcdonalds has overstock of mighty wings as well.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1046015 Dec 20, 2013
So today Obama declared it a hardship to comply with Obamacare for those who got their insurance canceled because of Obamacare so he gave them an exemption.

Hmmm,
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1046016 Dec 20, 2013
shrimps_on_treadmills wrote:
<quoted text>
Transgender Shrimp are people too!!!!!!
Right on brother!!!!!!!!
LOL, like your name. How much did that study cost?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1046017 Dec 20, 2013
Uganda passes tough new bill against homosexuality

Posted: Dec 20, 2013 3:08 AM PST Updated: Dec 20, 2013 10:49 AM PST
By RODNEY MUHUMUZA
Associated Press

KAMPALA, Uganda (AP)- Ugandan lawmakers on Friday passed an anti-gay bill that calls for life imprisonment for certain homosexual acts, drawing criticism from rights campaigners who called it "the worst in the world."

The legislations sets life imprisonment as the penalty for gay sex involving an HIV-infected person, acts with minors and the disabled, as well as repeated sex offenses among consenting adults, according to the office of a spokeswoman for Uganda's parliament.

The bill also prescribes a seven-year jail term for a person who "conducts a marriage ceremony" for same-sex couples.

When the bill was first introduced in 2009, it was widely condemned for including the death penalty, but that was removed from the revised version passed by parliament.

President Yoweri Museveni must sign the bill within 30 days for it to become law. Although in the past he spoke disparagingly of gays, in recent times Museveni has softened his position, saying he is only opposed to gays who appear to "promote" themselves.

"In our society there were a few homosexuals," Museveni said in March. "There was no persecution, no killings and no marginalization of these people but they were regarded as deviants. Sex among Africans, including heterosexuals, is confidential. If I am to kiss my wife in public, I would lose an election in Uganda."
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1046018 Dec 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
So today Obama declared it a hardship to comply with Obamacare for those who got their insurance canceled because of Obamacare so he gave them an exemption.
Hmmm,
Obama bin Lyin: How to win friends, influence people, and lose votes...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Dr Guru 194,461
Opportunity knocks at the door only once. 21 min Q372725176 degree 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 54,345
Cheap Kitchen Cabinets Door For Sale UK 1 hr drisa22 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 70,142
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Rose of Tralee 100,287
abby7-30-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages