Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
961,361 - 961,380 of 1,082,627 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I just saw those Duck Dynasty guys! Ugghhhh....They look like the people in that movie Deliverance!
And that stupid Sarah Palin standing next to them! What a fkn riot.
They are multi-millionaires, savvy businessmen and all have college degrees (other than Si)--of course you have nothing in common with them.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
The Ducks are A&E's biggest show
The Robertsons are at it again. Last night’s one-hour Season Four premiere of A&E‘s mega hit Duck Dynasty drew a staggering 11.8 million viewers to rank as the number one nonfiction series telecast in cable history.
The episode also set a cable record for a reality series telecast among adults 25-54 with 6.3 million viewers in the demo and became the No.1 series telecast in A&E history among adults 18-49 and 18-34 with 6.3 million and 3.0 million viewers, respectively. The previous A&E records in total viewers and all key demos were held by Duck Dynasty‘s third season finale, which averaged 9.6 million total viewers, 5.6 million adults 25-54, 5.5 million adults 18-49 and 2.6 million adults 18-34. Duck Dynasty also is poised to be the No.1 show on all of television, broadcast or cable, last night.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/duck-dynasty-...
Someone was threatening Under Armor earlier-they stated this afternoon that they do not share Phil's views but will continue to sponsor the show.
Do not share his views in public , but ofcourse they will sponser the show it's a cash cow .
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday you are a non-stop whine about FNS-but object to someone commenting on Raw Story. That is hypocrisy.
object? i could care less. as long as it gripes your ass i'm happy. so if you make any sort of reply....i'm happy.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What is ironic and disgusting is that poor white trash redneck ignorance is becoming something that is attractive somehow; it's not only Southerners as was thought before. It seems to be everywhere; even people in Massachusetts of all places, are laughingly calling themselves rednecks! One would think that being called white trash redneck hillbillies would be something anyone would want to distance oneself from.
It's sick. Read this from that idiot:
The 67-year-old journeyed from substance abuse to devotion to God to small-screen celebrity, all in the backwoods of Louisiana. According to Robertson, growing up in those Louisiana backwoods in the pre-civil rights era was not bad for black people.
“I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person," Robertson is quoted in GQ. "Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field.... They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say,‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!... Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/19/phil...
So ignorant? Really? They rack in millions a year from their business (not Duck Dynasty)-you confuse American Enterprise and the American dream as ignorance.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww... but the new budget deal eliminates many of the cuts son!
What aren't you reich wingers ostracizing your wonder boy Paul Ryan like you do Christie? After all, they BOTH WORKED WITH DEMOCRATS TO COMPROMISE!!!
I love this comedy channel!
"yuck"
Little daughter you are dense. They cut the increase in veterans benefits but the reinstated some of the cuts brought about be the sequester deal. Liberals are thrilled, more pork barrel spending, screw the veterans.
Peace
KMA
Merry Christmas
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not FOX. they can only wish.
and anyway, as Rush said....Walking Dead Duck.
You sound confused this evening.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What is ironic and disgusting is that poor white trash redneck ignorance is becoming something that is attractive somehow; it's not only Southerners as was thought before. It seems to be everywhere; even people in Massachusetts of all places, are laughingly calling themselves rednecks! One would think that being called white trash redneck hillbillies would be something anyone would want to distance oneself from.
It's sick. Read this from that idiot:
The 67-year-old journeyed from substance abuse to devotion to God to small-screen celebrity, all in the backwoods of Louisiana. According to Robertson, growing up in those Louisiana backwoods in the pre-civil rights era was not bad for black people.
“I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person," Robertson is quoted in GQ. "Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field.... They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say,‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!... Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/19/phil...
not sure if our locals know that part of it but they're getting ready to have to start going off about the black folks going after Phil.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Those duck hillbillies look like they have mated with goats so what the fkn hell are you talking about? It's subhuman slime like them that fk their own daughters and goats, horses etc.
Why in the world would a magazine like GQ have garbage like that in their magazine?
I don't get it.
You will never "get it" FUBU , it's a white thing and you wouldn't understand .

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What about male/females couples who don't want kids. Can they get married?
"real dumb"
All most all have a choice as to whether or not to have children. In your case you have no choice or chance, you "real dumb dave" and your mate even "dumber darwin" will not be blessed. You will have no choice.
Peace
KMA
Merry Christmas
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So don't fkn read it and stay as ignorant and ill informed as you are, who the fk cares? Your party needs morans like you.
I know you like reading National Enquirer and Raw Story-most people don't read that stuff and live happy intelligent lives.

You may reconsider your choice of reading materials.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure if our locals know that part of it but they're getting ready to have to start going off about the black folks going after Phil.
No need to :)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound confused this evening.
Rush didn't seem to be confused.

"Duck Dynasty is cable's top-rated reality series this year. It beat the finale of American Idol, and it is the number two original series overall behind The Walking Dead. Now, I can't tell the difference."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/04/26/...

so...Walking Dead Duck.

zombie ducks?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you like reading National Enquirer and Raw Story-most people don't read that stuff and live happy intelligent lives.
You may reconsider your choice of reading materials.
kind of like American 'Thinker'? Daily Caller/bikini central?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to :)
no?

NAACP Blasts Phil Robertson Over 'Racist' Remarks In New 'Duck Dynasty' Row

http://www.ibtimes.com/naacp-blasts-phil-robe...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush didn't seem to be confused.
"Duck Dynasty is cable's top-rated reality series this year. It beat the finale of American Idol, and it is the number two original series overall behind The Walking Dead. Now, I can't tell the difference."
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/04/26/...
so...Walking Dead Duck.
zombie ducks?
I am not trying to hurt your feelings but.... if it is a good joke; you don't have to explain it.

You aren't the worse. I saw one guy go on for paragraph trying to explain his.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no?
NAACP Blasts Phil Robertson Over 'Racist' Remarks In New 'Duck Dynasty' Row
http://www.ibtimes.com/naacp-blasts-phil-robe...
LOL, this is a surprise? Progressives hang together.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Is the 'Duck Dynasty' goose cooked? Can show go on without Phil Robertson?

As the fallout from Phil Robertson's comments on homosexuality continues to rain down, some say its time to put a fork in "Duck Dynasty," while others think the hit show has a few quacks left in it.

On Wednesday, following intense criticism from gay rights groups and others, A&E announced that the patriarch of the duck-hunting family had been placed on "indefinite hiatus" following his comments to GQ magazine.

A source close to the show tells FOX411 that even if Robertson apologized, at this point, A&E is done with him.

But can the ratings juggernaut really go on without its central character, the man who presides over the family and leads the dinner time prayers?

"All shows run their course. But this still has at least another season or two in it," the insider said. "Granted, the overall feeling of uninhibited love that this country has had for the show and brand will likely start to turn a bit."

According to our source, given that "Duck Dynasty" boasts such a big cast, losing a cast member won't prevent them from moving ahead with the popular series, even if it ends up being fashioned as more of a "spin-off." But the creative team still faces some major problems as Phil is ultimately the leader of the family and the source of many "words of wisdom" parlayed to the grandkids. He is also the founder of the multi-million dollar Duck Commander business the show features, and thus his absence is likely going to hurt.

Some think these problems – paired with Robertson’s comments -- are insurmountable.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/12/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not trying to hurt your feelings but.... if it is a good joke; you don't have to explain it.
You aren't the worse. I saw one guy go on for paragraph trying to explain his.
you should see the response it got at Breitbart.

so i think i'll go over to Redstate and shake that tree.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, this is a surprise? Progressives hang together.
no surprise in either direction.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Get Realtime to hold said asse's nose and mouth in water and you suck it's ass to prime him , let us know how it works for ya .
Just the type of response we have come to expect from a Rethug. You're mother must be so proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min LRS 174,995
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Terry rigsby 48,964
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Eric 68,427
10 “Active Militia Teams” Securing The US-Mexic... 47 min Good luck 1
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 53 min Kurt Nimmo video 1
Abby 7-29 1 hr Sublime1 10
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,703
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••