Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
961,181 - 961,200 of 1,100,232 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1045203 Dec 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is where you are wrong. Yelling, "to each his own" is not hate speech. It's tolerance. Something you would know nothing about.
again, its your opinion. We need a new word for people as stupid as you.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1045204 Dec 19, 2013
It's interesting how the rightwing idiots have turned Robertson's comments on gays into A&E bashing Christians.

I guess even morons need a cause.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1045205 Dec 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
your parents must be real low lifes.
Booo! Another immature post from a scumbag who could give lessons in low life.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1045206 Dec 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is where you are wrong. Yelling, "to each his own" is not hate speech. It's tolerance. Something you would know nothing about.
Yelling "Fire!" in a crowded black theater is hate speech.

Yelling "Free Obama Phones!" in a Welfare Line is also hate speech - toward white taxpayers.

Lapeer, MI

#1045207 Dec 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz: "If you believe in free speech or religious liberty, you should be deeply dismayed over the treatment of Phil Robertson. Phil expressed his personal views and his own religious faith; for that, he was suspended from his job. In a free society, anyone is free to disagree with him--but the mainstream media should not behave as the thought police censoring the views with which they disagree."
Hypocrites. Seems like just yesterday they were screaming, "Good riddance, Martin Bashir."
"Good riddance, Martin Bashir."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA......
RUSH10ME

Irvington, VA

#1045208 Dec 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
It's interesting how the rightwing idiots have turned Robertson's comments on gays into A&E bashing Christians.
I guess even morons need a cause.
Ok Homer I give up , whats your cause?

Lapeer, MI

#1045209 Dec 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The hiring of 50-100 people to maintain the pipeline is not worth a ecological disaster. TransCanada needs to find a way to pipe their oil across their own territory for foreign markets.
Can any facts to back up your personal opinion? Tick Tock.

Lapeer, MI

#1045210 Dec 19, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Its getting harder and harder to tell if right wing morons like Palin are hypocrites or just plain stupid.
It's getting harder and harder for you to tell anything. That happens when you keep digging your hole deeper without attention to where you are going.

Lapeer, MI

#1045211 Dec 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
New Mexico Supreme Court Rules Same-Sex Marriage Legal
"We conclude that the purpose of New Mexico marriage laws is to bring stability and order to the legal relationship of committed couples by defining their rights and responsibilities as to one another, their children if they choose to raise children together, and their property," the court's ruling read. "Prohibiting same-gender marriages is not substantially related to the government interests advanced by the parties opposing same-gender marriage or to the purposes we have identified."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/new-mex...
"To consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions [is] a very dangerous doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy."
-- Thomas Jefferson letter to William C. Jarvis, 1820.

This is why the Magic Negro was so desperate to stuff the SCOTUS with Progressive trash. We are now "...under the despotism of an oligarchy." in the States, also.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1045212 Dec 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Honda analogy was clueless!"...then you go on some hard rock rant. Wtf crappy pot are you smoking?
Keep digging moron__between Honda production, auto and motorcycle dealer and financial__the company easily employs over 200,000 Americans.

Keystone XL will employ 50 to 100, mostly grunts and software douchebags.

You never heard of www.hardrock.com

Lapeer, MI

#1045213 Dec 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Top Ten Christian Rappers You Need To Know
http://youthmin.org/top-ten-christian-rappers...
any idea of when you folks are coming out of the dark ages?
...speaking of Dark Ages, no one has seen the light at the end of the tunnel as anything but an approaching train wreck since the Magic Negro was installed as King.
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1045214 Dec 19, 2013
ObammiKKKare and comedy: the connection...

"Even MSNBC Is Laughing Hysterically at Pajama Boy"

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/even-msnbc-is-la...
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1045215 Dec 19, 2013
I guess someone had enough...

"Head of Minnesota’s ObamaCare Exchange Abruptly Resigns"

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/head-of-minnesot...

Lapeer, MI

#1045216 Dec 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no idea why my location changed. Didn't even notice it.
That happens from time-to-time.

I occasionally have my location changed to Right Hand Of God.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1045218 Dec 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Can Expanding Food Stamps Jolt The Economy?
by KATHY LOHR
July 07, 200912:18 AM
Through the recession, 4.8 million people have been added to the rolls of the federal food stamp program.
The federal food stamp program is being beefed up in hopes that it will help jolt the sagging economy back to life. However, economists are conflicted over how big an impact this increase will ultimately have.
Food In The Fridge
The government is spending $20 billion to expand the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, formerly known as the Food Stamp Program, by about 13 percent. For Charmaine McCauley, a single mother of two in suburban Atlanta, this increase translates into an extra $45 a month.
"You know, just the staple stuff you need like bread, milk, cheese, eggs — those little things. That little extra can help with that," McCauley said.
McCauley had been doing well as a mortgage broker, but after the recession hit, she lost her job and her $680,000 home. About six months ago, she started receiving food stamps.
Amid the recession, 4.8 million additional people have sought out food stamp assistance. In February 2008, 27.7 million people nationwide were receiving food stamps, compared to 32.5 million people 12 months later.
McCauley now sells Mary Kay cosmetics full time, but she says the food stamps give her the extra help she needs to keep the refrigerator stocked for her family.
"It's definitely something that has helped our family," said McCauley. "A lot."
A Multiplier Effect
The idea of the stimulus plan is simple. The concept assumes people who get extra money will spend it — and that increased spending will bolster the economy.
"This injection of funds ends up being spent on food, and that has a multiplier effect through the economy," explains Ray Hill, professor of finance and economics at Emory University. "As more people are employed in grocery stores, more people are employed to make the food, more people are employed to grow the food as a result of that stimulus."
Most economists say every dollar spent on food will result in $1.50 to $2 in stimulus. The problem, Hill says, is that $20 billion is not enough.
"Increasing the amount of food stamps itself is not going to have a major effect on the economy. You get a good value for the money in the sense that each dollar is highly stimulative," said Hill. "But it's a drop in the bucket compared to the total size of the economy and the total employment in the United States."
Increasing Stability
The total cost of the federal stimulus plan is $789 billion. It is difficult to measure the effectiveness of the plan, but Mark Zandi, chief economist with Moody's Economy.com , says the food stamp increase is a good, quick way to create spending.
"If the stimulus is working, along with all the other things policymakers have done, we should see a more stable economy by the fall and, hopefully, we start to see a bit of growth in 2010," said Zandi. "I don't think even under the best of circumstances we're going to come roaring back. But I think we are past the worst of it, and hopefully, we have a more stable economy later this year and into next."
Zandi says spending federal dollars on food stamps, benefits for the unemployed, aid to state governments and infrastructure improvements provides the best chance of stimulating the economy out of the recession.
Others fear too much of the stimulus money will not be spent until 2010 or 2011, and by then the economy is expected to begin turning around on its own.
Kathy Lohr???

I haven't seen nor heard of her since she covered rightwing Christian crazy bomber survivalist Eric Rudolph.
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1045219 Dec 19, 2013
those phoney Christians and lying Mary...

"One in 200 Pregnant Women Claim to Be Virgins"

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/12/...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1045220 Dec 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Booo! Another immature post from a scumbag who could give lessons in low life.
AND... Realtime advertising his bestiality fetishes is no secret either low life..

Yet ol' bareback Realtime loves 'NATURE'- in spite of what misplaced and misused gay body and animal parts have created, damaged, and done to you scumbag...

Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals....
Post #1044454:- Honorable mention to baby goats too...

It's the culture....
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1045221 Dec 19, 2013
Progressives, retirement destinations, and no to Guam...

'Think your state has Obamacare problems? They’re nothing compared to Guam.'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1045222 Dec 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"To consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions [is] a very dangerous doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy."
-- Thomas Jefferson letter to William C. Jarvis, 1820.
This is why the Magic Negro was so desperate to stuff the SCOTUS with Progressive trash. We are now "...under the despotism of an oligarchy." in the States, also.
he's talking about every judge. no matter personal ideology.

so what was the last thing a conservative judge screwed up? this is a good one....

Judge Reprimanded for Refusing to Officiate Same-Sex Weddings for Religious Reasons

....the Judicial Conduct Commission filed a complaint against Tabor, claiming that in refusing to perform gay weddings, he violated the state’s anti-discrimination law, which says that sexual orientation is a protected class.

http://conservativenews247.com/article/view/6...

there are many stories about conservative judges ignoring the law. we have Supreme Court conservatives speaking at political functions, and we have those same espousing their conservative views in the national press.

despotism indeed.
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1045223 Dec 19, 2013
Obama staffer and Rev Jim JOnes was a Democrat...

'I was living in San Francisco during the period when Jim Jones was a Democratic power broker, known for his ability to deliver thousands of votes. I recall that in 1976, Assemblyman Willie Brown, later the longtime speaker of that body, compared Jones to Martin Luther King, Angela Davis, Albert Einstein, and Chairman Mao in an introduction. That same year, Walter Mondale, Jimmy Carter’s vice-presidential candidate, met personally with Jones. So did Jimmy Carter’s wife, Rosalynn. Among dozens of accolades from leading Democrats that Jones collected was this one from Joseph Califano, who was secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Jimmy Carter:“Knowing your commitment and compassion, your interest in protecting individual liberty and freedom have made an outstanding contribution to furthering the cause of human dignity.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/366727/s...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Put AR15 To Gay H... 49,478
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 27 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE