Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1655655 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1045964 Dec 20, 2013
Ok ok, it's getting close to Christmas so I will try and ignore all the rightwing lies and deceit. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1045965 Dec 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
show where he said they were"happier" or stfu.
tick tock!
Aren't you the same moron that said you aren't the least bit interested in Duck Dynasty earlier today? Was that a lie or don't you read your own dumbass posts?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1045966 Dec 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No ignorance of facts. lily was ignorant to use the animals do it so....fallacy.
You really aren't very bright.
lol! It's amazing what you claim to know without knowing son.

I'd say mentally, a third grader has your number hands down!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1045967 Dec 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cut and paste is right out of the Liberal Trash Can.
lol! Don't you just hate it when reality gets in the way of your opinions son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1045968 Dec 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again if your opponent is the Teabagger then that would make you the Teabaggee-moron.
This post makes you sound cray-cray
lol! Sounds like the GOP is full of "...Teabaggee-moron. "
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1045969 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't changed any post, wtf are babbling about? STOP lying and spinning and twisting once. Jesus, enough already.
You do not have the privilege to call a bunch of things as being done in the name of Christianity then when challenged on their validity to say ....oh, oh I just meant all religions have their failings.

I am not spinning anything.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1045970 Dec 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
He said from his teenage memories of working along side blacks in the cotton fields he never remembers them saying they were unhappy with white people.
You were there and KNOW they said they were unhappy? What are you arguing about?
Crazy Progressives tries to make memories racist.
lol! How many times do you press the 'reset' button for you brain son?

My suggestion.... quit pushing it every second! Something valuable might sink in for a change!
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1045971 Dec 20, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless Ted Cruz!
{Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’}

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1045972 Dec 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It was YOU who started this idiocy. You dropped it and then moronic lily tried to dust it off and always clueless Nuc really took it for a drive around moronville.
Liar

Below is my first post regarding homosexuality in animals.

I was responding you your buddy who brought the subject up.

"RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a fact , well I say it's a choice and you can't prove other wise , thats why you don't have same sex relations in the wild , that is why it is a crime against nature , freaks of nature nothing else .

I responded

"Homosexuality among animals is well documented.

I often find that those that protest too much about homosexuality are just expressing their guilt of hiding their own homosexuality."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1045973 Dec 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't beat women, Homer. That's not nice.
Instead, beat yourself tonight.
I'm sure the elementary school kids enjoy you pretending to be a real punching bag son!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1045974 Dec 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
then just say "supporter of the Tea Party movement"...
unless Homer is a teabagger in the crude sense....
I can't do that, that would be seen as a sleight against the original Tea Party members. You got anything else?
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1045975 Dec 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Sounds like the GOP is full of "...Teabaggee-moron. "
open wide!!!!!!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1045976 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
Ok ok, it's getting close to Christmas so I will try and ignore all the rightwing lies and deceit. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.
Homer may get banned for offending non-Christians....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1045977 Dec 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, this is circle repeating of the same "report". The "report" appears to be more illogical assumptions then fact as they concluded such things as more oil means higher prices.
lol! You really try your best to be the idiot you can don't you?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1045978 Dec 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have the privilege to call a bunch of things as being done in the name of Christianity then when challenged on their validity to say ....oh, oh I just meant all religions have their failings.
I am not spinning anything.
Oh lord you ARE this stupid. I give up.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1045979 Dec 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's amazing what you claim to know without knowing son.
I'd say mentally, a third grader has your number hands down!
Maybe 3rd grader can explain most posts to him/her then.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1045980 Dec 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse excuses, don't you ever tire of your own bullsh*t? You missed the point as always, no religion's hands are clean. And I didn't even mention pedophile priests.
lol! He can go on and on and on and on like the Energizer bunny when it comes to his present lies / opinions as some sort of fact.

He can't help himself. That's how he tried to get through school. A fine example of reich wing education at its finest!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1045981 Dec 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Below is my first post regarding homosexuality in animals.
I was responding you your buddy who brought the subject up.
"RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a fact , well I say it's a choice and you can't prove other wise , thats why you don't have same sex relations in the wild , that is why it is a crime against nature , freaks of nature nothing else .
I responded
"Homosexuality among animals is well documented.
I often find that those that protest too much about homosexuality are just expressing their guilt of hiding their own homosexuality."
I think Whatever has ADHD or something with a touch of paranoia. Not to belittle ADHD.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1045982 Dec 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, would you be in favor of stopping the funneling of tax payer dollars to religious institutions like the Catholic Church? Do you see the wrong in allowing the church to use parishioners donations for the purchase of gold, art work and real estate while picking tax payer pockets to fund "their" charitable side? I've never understood why we give U.S. taxpayer dollars to the wealthiest institution in the entire world.
The volunteer students at Notre Dame Academy, an all girls 7 through 12 school in Toledo Ohio are leaving on their annual Christmas pilgrimage to Harlan Kentucky in Eastern Kentucky's coal region. Once there the young ladies will cook, visit with and provide Christmas gifts to about 450 families.

This will be the Catholic school's 25th consecutive Christmas trip to the Appalachian town with a tractor trailer load of food, clothing and gifts.

Learn more at the toledobladeonline.com

Good for them
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1045983 Dec 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> This sentence went right by them.
Much of the acceleration reflected a buildup in business stockpiles.
For instance, WalMart over bought for the Christmas season. Lower sales than expected. Look for major sales after Christmas!!!
the Target problem may affect Christmas sales, particularly among the more vulnerable debit card users....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 min texas pete 2,668
99% of abusers are democrat. 2 hr Malignant-the news 4
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 2 hr Media is Malignant 2
Shouldn't this skank apologize B4 next session? 3 hr SQUAWSKANK LIAR 9
Luke dies in The Last Jedi! 3 hr Snoke kills Dumbl... 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 hr Justice Dale 243,089
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 10 hr Jaystone5 482

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages