Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383811 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1042969 Dec 16, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Glue?
No glue for you, babee.

Nine Inch Nails only.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1042970 Dec 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we don't and say we did? How about you go to the birfer, barfer thread with the rest of the nutcases?
Where's the money that Bush sent to Iraq on pallets that the Viceroy was supposed to be in charge of? Huh? what was his name again? J. Paul Bremer? Where is he now? They pulled off the biggest heist ever, right on national tv. Where's the fuggn money shorty? Where?
"fuggn"? "mofo" Soap, please.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1042971 Dec 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he served his country honorably when he was active.
The Line Item Veto bill was obviously unconstitutional. It's a fact of history he co-authored it. That has nothing to do with his time in service.
He met with Al Qaeda and supports them today. That has nothing to do with his time in service.
McCain does not represent me in government. I support the Constitution. Al Qaeda wants to kill me. That has nothing to do with the honor he earned while in service. It has everything to do with his actions while in Congress.
Nothing wrong with that if that's what you think. If it were up to me, nearly everyone of them would be voted out and we'd start over again. Career politicians are part of the problem are dragging us down.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1042972 Dec 16, 2013
Pope responds to Rush Limbaugh, Democrats eating their heart!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1042973 Dec 16, 2013
<quoted text>
That's what makes you old white guys so nervous; you're outnumbered, not only by women, but soon to be by blacks and Hispanics. Hence all the proposed legislation to control women. We get it; and it's not going to happen.
Now, go have another donut and gfy
Hi there vile, nasty old sag jowl.

Blacks account for only about 11% of the population.

You are an idiot.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1042974 Dec 16, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! and be black on top of it!!
That's what pisses them off, that they can't get to him , no matter what they say. Obama's too cool for them, unflappable.
Meanwhile Obama bin Lyin wins liar of the year award...

Barack Hussein Obama, Raleigh, N.C., July 29, 2009:“I have been as clear as I can be. Under the reform I’ve proposed, if you like your doctor, you keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you keep your health care plan.

"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

An anti-American asshat you to lily, Obama tells a lie big enough and long enough, Obama will eventually believe it.

It's the culture....

Lapeer, MI

#1042975 Dec 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot one. When he promised everyone that Obama does, indeed, have a big stick.
Yeah, but the funny part is about where that stick is positioned.

That's why the smile on his face.

Sometimes, he drops a live fish down there, too.

New York, NY

#1042976 Dec 16, 2013
Obamacare already hacked!

Debiting bank accounts incorrectly!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1042977 Dec 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby. no one's defending the fannie / freddie situation.
Reich wingers blame non cons due to politics.
Non cons blame greed and capitalism... at least the smart ones do anyway!
The if you blame capitalism, why do you support greedy Democrats?

If you are a communist, and not an American Patriot, move back you your homeland of Cuba or the old U.S.S.R.

Then you can be told where to live work, and think you are getting ahead making an ass out of yourself.

Lapeer, MI

#1042978 Dec 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No son. You don't have to suffer.
Just leave and all your ills will go away!
You left a long time ago.

We and your doctors don't expect you back anytime soon.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1042979 Dec 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
" OMG OMG SPVs SPVs OMG OMG"
Ramblings of yet another Tea Party moron.
Hey Dummy! Can you tell us again what Cruz was filibustering about?

ROTFLMAO!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1042980 Dec 16, 2013
How are all of you spending the $2500 per year premium savings promised by Obama???

New York, NY

#1042981 Dec 16, 2013
How are you spending the $2,500 premium saved from Obamacare this Christmas?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1042982 Dec 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there vile, nasty old sag jowl.
Blacks account for only about 11% of the population.
You are an idiot.
Demokrats, Klan Parent Hood, race cop Al Sharpton, Grievance Peddler Jesse Jackson, Black Panthers, MSNBC pimping, all profiteering in racism, abortion and hate..

lily slipped through a crack....

It's the culture...

New York, NY

#1042983 Dec 16, 2013
Do you get your insurance thru your employer?

Tea Party predicts you will loose your employer provided insurance

And so far we has being correct on every single prediction!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1042984 Dec 16, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is my time. Bought and payed for. Do you enjoy my posts on those other forums?
I don't read the posts of birthers__birthers are scum.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1042985 Dec 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall ever discussing your husbands retirement arrangements babe__but you owned up to being dependent on his employers group H.I. plan for your escaping preexisting conditions.
I simply stated, the obvious, that you weren't experienced enough at purchasing H.I. on the open market to come on here claiming expert status__or even rookie status.
Have you not seen her say his employer is dropping their heath insurance in 2015?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1042986 Dec 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
How are all of you spending the $2500 per year premium savings promised by Obama???
Forget the Grinch – Obama bin Lyin Obamacare Stole Christmas...

A holiday spending splurge that was never really in the cards for 2013.....

Instead Obama bin Lyin wins liar of the year award or 2013..

It's the culture....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1042987 Dec 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I once had a poster reprimand me for not exhibiting respect for the Presidency. I thought about it for a moment and then realized that I do have great respect for all elective office holders from the dog catcher to the mayor to my Congressman and on to the Presidency.
But I have no respect for the arrogant dope-smoking inept momma's boy seated in the Presidency at this moment. America's great Decline began with this jerk-in-chief and will always henceforth be marked as such.
When was the last time you heard the Welfare President talk about NASA and America's once-upon-a-time leadership in space?
Instead, he gives speeches about how capitalism doesn't work and never has.
China is now on the Moon.
While the boy is taking selfies with his flirts.
Remember this! There is only one flag planted on the moon by a human hand,(yeah I know there are several) the American flag. Long ago when we were an advancing country. We have now receded into ourselves and declining fast. Are greatest feat today is the most on welfare ever. Libtard policies in action.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1042988 Dec 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I don't read the posts of birthers__birthers are scum.
Much like ol' bareback Realtime mirrors birther and Emeem, mirrors do mirror scum and a dumbass on an Orlando forum you idiot.....

Forgotten Truth you lose again: Hillary Clinton is, in fact, the original "birther".

It's the culture..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Alfred the early ... 59,537
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min GEORGIA 8,453
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Dr Guru 214,578
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,446
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,177
News Leaders pleading for peace in Chicago after wav... 2 hr bozo 2
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr boundary painter 8,470
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) Sat Sublime1 102,044
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages