Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,911)

Showing posts 958,201 - 958,220 of1,073,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a total air-head.
Nixon started the EPA and demokRATs turned that agency into a gestapo police state...

Now we get... Bush "phones gone wild" by Obama..

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about when the program began. We are talking about when cell phones became part of the program. That was 2008 under the Bush administration. The conservative Wall Street Journal tried to paint a picture that Obama was to blame for the increase in the cost associated with the program when it was really the result of Bush's policy. Conservatives always want to pass the buck.
Everything starts somewhere...
and free cell phones came about because Progressives wanted to give rural America free telephones in exchange for votes....case closed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

One culture has it's Yeti....one culture has a Sasquatch...

"During the filming of Planet of the Apes in 1967, Charlton Heston noted “an instinctive segregation on the set. Not only would the apes eat together, but the chimpanzees ate with the chimpanzees, the gorillas ate with the gorillas, the orangutans ate with the orangutans, and the humans would eat off by themselves. It was quite spooky.”

http://www.futilitycloset.com/2013/12/13/skin...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about when the program began. We are talking about when cell phones became part of the program. That was 2008 under the Bush administration. The conservative Wall Street Journal tried to paint a picture that Obama was to blame for the increase in the cost associated with the program when it was really the result of Bush's policy. Conservatives always want to pass the buck.
"When someone in the Washington area begins to type the president’s last name into the search box of Google’s home page, the top three terms it suggests as the most popular selections are Obama, Obamacare and .&#8201;.&#8201;. Obama phone.

.......“Obama phone” is the widely used..... nickname of a 28-year-old federal program known as Lifeline."

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-04-09...

A Progressive writer for the Washington Post acknowledges that this is a widely used name for the 28 year program.

28 years? Hmmm, appears you are off on your facts. But, makes no never mind.

As I stated the program has been known as Obama phones ever since that lady went crazy about her Obama phone.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon started the EPA and demokRATs turned that agency into a gestapo police state...
Now we get... Bush "phones gone wild" by Obama..
It's the culture...
Actually that program has been in effect for 28 years. The reason they got the nickname as Obama phones was due to a video of a lady going nutsy about her Obama phone. Kept calling it that over and over again.

If USAsince would stop trying to find something to have a snit over, she would recognize- as I said at the beginning- this is how they are known.

Congress is considering limiting the supply of Obama phones. About time as the program has been abused.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

I am going to Las Vegas .....

'Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash'

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/12/21...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Der Führer would have been pleased that Republican's have adopted his hate-filled and inflammatory rhetoric.
What hate-filled rhetoric?

It's you progressives who practice fascism. You're too blind to notice there are many similarities between the current progressive regime and 1930's Germany.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush "phones gone wild" by Obama.. Obamaphones...

It's the culture...
Johnny Wadd

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
and he dust settles in Mandela's South Africa...
and we see a pig sty...
"Since 1994, when South Africa held its first authentically democratic and multiracial national elections, the ANC has won every national election by substantial margins, and there is good reason to believe that it will win the election that will be held next spring. Yet after almost two decades of ANC rule, the country suffers from shockingly high levels of poverty, unemployment, and violent crime. Hundreds of thousands of educated South Africans — white, black, and Asian — have emigrated in search of opportunity in Britain, Australia, the U.S., and elsewhere. Many middle-income countries that were in the same economic ballpark as South Africa in 1994 in terms of GDP per capita — like Poland, Malaysia, Chile, Mauritius, and neighboring Botswana — have raced ahead in the years since. When we compare South Africa to China or South Korea, the contrast is more dismal still.'
http://blogs.reuters.com/reihan-salam/2013/12...
This is what happens when you put a black in charge

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

California does it again..

'California prostitutes win right to victim compensation'

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/12/21...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

I had to post this...

"We've got to pass the stool to see what's in the stool."
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What hate-filled rhetoric?
It's you progressives who practice fascism. You're too blind to notice there are many similarities between the current progressive regime and 1930's Germany.
Have you ever read "Disinformation", a very good book by a former KGB spy. It looks into how Russians manipulates information even here in the US to obtain their goals.

As the author puts it -Russia was never a country to be straight forward but always prefer to be clandestine in what they do or want.

It is an interesting read as you can see some of the same tactics as those used by Alinsky and the modern Progressives.

Maybe, it shouldn't be a surprise as it was the Communist party here in the US who ran a candidate for President using the name Progressive Party.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
"When someone in the Washington area begins to type the president’s last name into the search box of Google’s home page, the top three terms it suggests as the most popular selections are Obama, Obamacare and .&#8201;.&#8201;. Obama phone.
.......“Obama phone” is the widely used..... nickname of a 28-year-old federal program known as Lifeline."
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-04-09...
A Progressive writer for the Washington Post acknowledges that this is a widely used name for the 28 year program.
28 years? Hmmm, appears you are off on your facts. But, makes no never mind.
As I stated the program has been known as Obama phones ever since that lady went crazy about her Obama phone.
Typical how the left gets hold of a good program - in this case one designed to extend 911 and other family contact emergencies - and when they inevitably turn it into shit, throw it and the blame back at the GOP.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Some Ice music...

http://www.snowaddiction.org/2013/11/the-cool...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Faces in things...

https://twitter.com/FacesPics/media

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

For that had to shop for Progressive in your lie..

va j j toaster...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C7AF7OK/ref=tsm_1...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Have fun with this..

'The uncomfortable racial preferences revealed by online dating'

http://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so flattered that you are so obsessed with me.
Might try worrying more about your own clan.
Unlike you I get up and go to work every day.
I'm sure posting on here 24/7 feels like work, but it's not.
We can see you're getting more and more excited with each new post....but then Nobama's on, the sun's going down...almost time for nightly rightwing circle jerk!

Speaking of employment, that retarded offspring of yours manage to find a job with insurance benefits yet?
You got a job?

You are violating Democrats first rule: collect Welfare in the Democrat's plantation!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's most enjoyable when I can get the whole Topix Teabagger nation pissed off!!
Nobraina runs off, Carol is watching, the rest of you are so angry you're comparing notes and talking about ME!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Pizzing into a light socket also turns you on.

Make it 220 next time, babee.

I'm curious to see if brains can get re-fried like re-fried beans.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you made a good livin in grade school using 'I know you are, but what am I'....
lol! poor baby. And if I did, you should be proud of me and pat me on the back for practicing capitalism list those 'good' mortgage brokers did when they created the financial crisis!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 958,201 - 958,220 of1,073,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,785
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 3 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 6 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr voice of peace 67,553
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••