Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403949 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1042309 Dec 15, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What hate-filled rhetoric?
It's you progressives who practice fascism. You're too blind to notice there are many similarities between the current progressive regime and 1930's Germany.
there's the typical defense from Gunner.

"We don't talk hate talk"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Time to take this Teabagger (recieving end) to the woodshed again;

“What does that make her?” Limbaugh said on his show Wednesday night.“It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute.”

“She wants to be paid to have sex,” Limbaugh continued.“She’s having so much sex she can’t afford the contraception.”

----------

I'm sure foul speech directed at a college student doesn't count in Gunner's mindless world.

Want more? OK;

"We're going to keep building the party until we're hunting Democrats with dogs." - Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX), Mother Jones,

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building." - Ann Coulter, New York Observer,

"Homosexuals want to come into churches and disrupt church services and throw blood all around and try to give people AIDS and spit in the face of ministers." - Pat Robertson The 700 Club,

"“It seems to me, from what I understand from doctors, that’s really rare,” Akin told KTVI-TV.“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let’s assume that maybe that didn’t work or something: I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be of the rapist, and not attacking the child.”

----------

I could fill pages with hate filled, disgusting comments from Repugnants and Teabaggers, but even an idiot like Gunner should get the 'jest'(haha) of it!!

Location hidden

#1042311 Dec 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
My favorite part of Realtimes idiocy was the claim that no one would know who Ayers was. Ayer's Weatherman has always been on the radar.
Silly nilly Realtime did not think folks would make a connection between community organizer and Alinsky -a University of Chicago professor.
So why is it that you find insulting others is ok, but you cry like a little girl whose panties were pulled down around her ankles when insults are returned to you??

Just curious about the double standard on your side.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1042313 Dec 15, 2013
Tell me about your education.

I dropped out of school when I was in ninth grade because I was pregnant — the school I was going to didn’t let me bring my daughter back, because they made it seem like I didn’t call them and tell them I had my daughter. So I dropped out of school because of that. I had my daughter at age 17.

I’ve been living in different houses. I was living with my grandma when I got pregnant, and then after she died I was living with my auntie and when my auntie moved, I went to a shelter. And then I moved in with my auntie, and she helped me find my own place, and then I got put out of there because I couldn’t pay the rent. This was in 2002. And then I moved in with this lady who was a friend of the family.

Basically, all my life, I had to live with people and in shelters. And so I finally got my own place. But if I lose this house and can’t pay my rent because I work at McDonald’s, I’ll be back at square one, and I won’t let my kids go through that again. Because I have four kids now, and at first, I only had one.

Where were you working before McDonald’s?

I had no job. I was living with my sister until she put me out, and then I was in the shelter. I worked nowhere. This isn’t my first job. I had other jobs, but they were too far out and I didn’t have a way to get there. This is basically the first job I ever stayed on for a whole year and some months.

Do you receive any child support for your children?

I receive child support — one [father gives] like $25 a month.

Did you receive the Earned Income Tax Credit last year?

I was supposed to receive $3,167 for the Earned Income Tax Credit this year, but I didn’t file [my taxes] because I was a victim of identity theft.

What do you do when an unexpected expense comes up? Like your tooth. How could you afford that?

I asked one of my family members for some money, and when I went to go pull it, the lady asked me how much I had and all I had was $10 so I owe them $30 more.

Will you be able to pay them back?

Next month.

But then you won’t be able to pay your rent.

I’ll pay half.

How will you make enough money to support yourself and your family?

If they give us our raise that we’re supposed to get, then I’ll probably make enough money to feed my family, take care of my household and I might have enough time to find an extra job. But I work five days a week and you can’t get a job on the weekends. I work Monday through Friday. Sometimes I work four days and sometimes they take it down to three. Like next week, I might only have two days.

When you said you work five days a week or 20 or 27 hours …

They don’t let me get all my hours — one of my managers cuts back my hours and sends me home, and I only get three or four hours a day.

Why does he send you home?

I guess the man doesn’t like me. I mean, I’m not sure. I do everything I’m supposed to do there, and then they turn around and say I have to go home. A couple weeks ago I came in late, and I let him know I came in late. And I didn’t get my whole four good hours. All I got was two hours. And the person that came before me was supposed to go home but he sent me home. The person that came in first should go home, but he sent me home, and I came in late.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1042314 Dec 15, 2013
How much do you want to make per hour?

I want to make more than $10 an hour. Because I’m the best worker they got there in the morning time. People who’ve been there longer than me come and ask me, and I’ve only been there a year. So I know I’m the strongest they have during the morning time.

What are your goals for your career, your family, your life?

My goal in life is to earn my GED, and become a pharmacy technician so I know I have enough money to take care of me and mine. To take the test, yes, it costs money. And it costs money to go to college to become a pharmacy technician. I don’t know how I’m going to pay for that working at McDonald’s.

Do you have any money saved or for retirement?

No, I can’t save money, not living in this house. And if I move out of this house, I won’t have nowhere to go. I’m struggling. I’m really sitting here struggling with four kids off of what McDonald’s pays.

What would you do with extra money?

If I had extra money, my kids would have clothes, and I’d be able to pay for the things they need while they’re in school. My son is about to graduate from kindergarten, and I don’t even have enough money to get his cap and gown, and that’s only $20. And I’d be able to get caught up with my rent and my bills if I had extra money.

Did you see the budget McDonald’s created for its employees?

I saw part of it on TV. I saw the first line [income]. It was $1,000 — I don’t make $1,000 in a month.

Location hidden

#1042315 Dec 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
FIVE YEARS AGO TODAY…Al Gore Predicted the North Pole Will Be Ice Free in 5 Years while speaking to a German audience.
Thanks for making it easy;

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2013

Is the North Pole now ice-free? It could well be that, by the time you read this, there will be no ice left at all at the North Pole. The image below, created by Sam Carana from a nowcast from the Naval Research Laboratory, run on September 17, 2013 and valid for September 18, 2013, shows open water extending all the way to a spot very close to the North Pole.

As the color indicates, sea ice thickness in this area is virtually zero (i.e. ice-free). This development of an ice-free area at the North Pole has been discussed in earlier posts such as:
Arctic sea ice thickness falls by 2m in 21 days in some areas (June 13, 2013)
Open Water In Areas Around North Pole (June 22, 2013), describing areas around the North Pole where sea ice thickness had fallen to virtually zero, i.e. open water.
Open Water at North Pole (July 22, 2013), descibing a wide corridor that had developed with very thin ice between the North Pole and Siberia. The post added that surface water on top of this thin ice could extend along this corridor, all the way from the North Pole to edge of the ice, in which case the surface water effectively becomes part of open water.
North Hole (September 2, 2013), describing areas close to the North Pole where ice volume had fallen to virtually zero, while pointing at how devastating the impact of sea surface temperature anomalies can be.

http://arctic-news.blogspot.com/2013/09/is-th...

----------

At least you're a useful idiot.

Location hidden

#1042316 Dec 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
What nutty web-site are you quoting from-hilarious.
You are a MOON BAT
the same one you often use; Wikipedia

Now don't you feel like the moron we all see you as??

You should, for being so stupid so early.

Caret to challenge anything I said?? I'll make you cry again, Betsy-Wetsy.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1042317 Dec 15, 2013
Before I go watch football I have one final thing on the subject. If the woman thinks $10 an hour is going to solve all her problems she is a bigger idiot than I first thought. She will remain poor because that is all she knows. She has been taught by the libtard machine.

Location hidden

#1042318 Dec 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack was quoting an article that was posted earlier.
Flake needs a nitwit like you to speak for him??

Or your busybody ass can't resist butting in??

You're such a Moonbat!!

Location hidden

#1042319 Dec 15, 2013
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> lily plays the race card ... again
Waxturd plays the registered sex offender card again......hiding out with a San Fran proxy 'hidemyass'.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1042321 Dec 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!! Classic!
Why would you get that? I thought you were a millionaire?
He's still going on about the McDonald's gal.

I wonder how she knew how much she'd get back from the EITC if she never filed? Maybe she dreamed it__like she dreamed the food stamp allowance.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1042322 Dec 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So why is it that you find insulting others is ok, but you cry like a little girl whose panties were pulled down around her ankles when insults are returned to you??
Just curious about the double standard on your side.
NUC:" Whaa, you used the wrong pronoun"
you cry like a little girl whose panties were pulled down around her ankle over stupidity.

Realtime's post was idiotic and I stated why.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1042323 Dec 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd plays the registered sex offender card again......hiding out with a San Fran proxy 'hidemyass'.
YOUR location is "hidden"... LOL ... How did you enjoy your messiah, Obama, being named "Liar of the Year"? Bwhahahahahaha... They didn't know about YOU, or YOU would have won, and Obama would have only come in second. Bwhahahahahaha...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1042325 Dec 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
the same one you often use; Wikipedia
Now don't you feel like the moron we all see you as??
You should, for being so stupid so early.
Caret to challenge anything I said?? I'll make you cry again, Betsy-Wetsy.
The link skippy.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1042326 Dec 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Flake needs a nitwit like you to speak for him??
Or your busybody ass can't resist butting in??
You're such a Moonbat!!
MOON BAT Nuc who is on perpetual whine

Nuc: " Whaaa, you cannot tell what is the source is"

you cry like a little girl whose panties were pulled down around her ankles
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1042327 Dec 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for making it easy;
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
Is the North Pole now ice-free? It could well be that, by the time you read this, there will be no ice left at all at the North Pole. The image below, created by Sam Carana from a nowcast from the Naval Research Laboratory, run on September 17, 2013 and valid for September 18, 2013, shows open water extending all the way to a spot very close to the North Pole.
As the color indicates, sea ice thickness in this area is virtually zero (i.e. ice-free). This development of an ice-free area at the North Pole has been discussed in earlier posts such as:
Arctic sea ice thickness falls by 2m in 21 days in some areas (June 13, 2013)
Open Water In Areas Around North Pole (June 22, 2013), describing areas around the North Pole where sea ice thickness had fallen to virtually zero, i.e. open water.
Open Water at North Pole (July 22, 2013), descibing a wide corridor that had developed with very thin ice between the North Pole and Siberia. The post added that surface water on top of this thin ice could extend along this corridor, all the way from the North Pole to edge of the ice, in which case the surface water effectively becomes part of open water.
North Hole (September 2, 2013), describing areas close to the North Pole where ice volume had fallen to virtually zero, while pointing at how devastating the impact of sea surface temperature anomalies can be.
http://arctic-news.blogspot.com/2013/09/is-th...
----------
At least you're a useful idiot.
Snicker
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1042328 Dec 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
MOON BAT Nuc thinks hurling a childish insult is a cover for lily being a documented racist and plays the race card more than Harris-Perry.

More Whaaa!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1042329 Dec 15, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
"And by PEACE he [Antichrist] shall destroy THE MANY ..."
Islam the religion of what?
PEACE!!!
Catholicism is NOT the religion of peace, Islam is!
"martinezjosie"
Muslim the religion of peace? You must be speaking of the muslim terrorists, the tallyban, who murder innocent women and children on a regular basis.
Peace
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1042330 Dec 15, 2013
Time for me to go.

Nuc can continue on being a legend in her own mind.

Delusions are always wonderful things.

Hey, here is the latest from the site...
Ice cap is at 100%. The ice cap melts in the summer and reforms during the winter

http://www7320.nrlssc.navy.mil/hycomARC/
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1042331 Dec 15, 2013
I wonder if there's a daily prize for the most posts per page__or most replies to a single post.

Perhaps the need to reply to everyone and everything is a new and very spayshul form of insanity. If so it appears to be contagious.
LCNLin

United States

#1042332 Dec 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like she and him are Siamese twins - joined at the hip. This is not the usual situation - even for a top advisor.
She is the "single most influential person in the Obama administration" according to Obama's own senior WH officials.
The Washington Post calls her Obama's mysterious advisor.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style...
Shouldn't we query a "mysterious advisor" to the president?
While you hate Obama you do not seem to be a Republican.
Nothing positive just trolling along :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min District 1 219,445
Oceans Gentlemen's Club. A totally awesome, er... 1 hr Strip club man 1
The Official Jonas Brother Chat Room!!!! (Oct '08) 4 hr Kayla Phillips 751
Rating girls 5 hr Habsm22 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
Obama to head Mosque in City, 6 hr Sis Marian Roberta 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr honeymylove 2,271
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Sublime1 103,130

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages