Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,875)

Showing posts 957,481 - 957,500 of1,071,112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Accordingly, and over time.
When the UAW would secure pay and benefit increases for the rank and file__management/white collar types knew that their commensurate salary hike was forthcoming__Hooray!
Only the dumbest of the dumb don't understand that working class income bolsters the US economy.
Trickle up works__Trickle down? Not so much.
You get dumber by the day Johnboy
Probably lack of sleep__old fks like you should be getting 10 hrs. minimum.
and the UAW destroyed the American auto industry, making it dependent on government bailouts....

how will the folks who have worked hard to rise above minimum wage feel when they are suddenly back at the new minimum???...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and your point is??? Besides that you and the author don't understand science and global warming.
NEWSFLASH Global warming does not mean the Earth's climate is going to be a balmy 72F year round.
what it does mean that increasing the average temperature on the atmosphere a couple of degrees results in more severe weather and changes in climate. Less ice at the Artic allows the circular polar jet stream to dip down into central North America, this cold air mass then meets with warm moist air coming up from the Gulf of Mexico resulting in colder winters, more frequent/stronger tornadoes, hurricanes and snow.
aalways amazes me that people who don't study up or read anything about global warming are the quickest to deny it.
except that the average temperature of the atmosphere is not increasing at all, let alone "a couple of degrees"...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

From some old man named William Taft...

'No tendency is quite so strong in human nature as the desire to lay down rules of conduct for other people.'

Quoted in Robert J. Schoenberg (1992), Mr. Capone, apparently referring to the temperance movement
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"swill gums"??? Dammmmmit, but you're one stupid bitch...don't give so many responses to one post, especially not while bringing in the rest of the tricycle tribe from the drawer. I only meant I'm not planning on being here after the holidays, and, as people with family, friends, a life, or responsibilities know, the holidays are totally happening now.(BTW, some roses don't have thorns, and there are lots of thorns without any roses...were you hoping to appear profound? LMAO@U)
Happy holidays Leo, you'll be missed, hope the baby is doing well. How's lightning? I'm babysitting my two grand dogs this weekend! Had to sequester the cat!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter fkface__he was posting on the birther thread and then a few hours later told me that he had never posted on the birther thread___it doesn't matter who he was posting to or what he was posting__pay close attention now he posted on the birther thread.
Now run along speedbump__you're becoming a nuisance.
troll

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"is that you new"??? Sorry, namE, you may think otherwise, but your trollish endeavors are always lacking...you manage to be a grumpy old prick and a total douche with every post--seems downright oxymoronic.
the person I replied to didn't mind the miss use...now run along skank.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey Big Evil Racist Rich Money grubbing corporations that Progressives fought so hard to demonize...

“Insurers are being ‘strongly encouraged’ to treat out-of-network doctors as in-network doctors for acute-care episodes”.

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/12/what-we-lear...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>

Republican policy firmly supports the right of employers and unions freely to enter into agreements providing for the union shop and other forms of union security as authorized by the Labor-Management Relations Act of 1947 (the Taft-Hartley Act ).
union shops, where people are not permitted to work unless they join the union, are un-American...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Meanwhile, back at the Progressive Rance and Progressives breath sigh of relief that they don't have cancer....

'Many who enrolled in health plans still await confirmation'

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-enrollm...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Fake injuns and freedom fighters, not hoolums, dummy...

'Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren claims much of the credit for the Occupy Wall Street protests sweeping the nation.“I created much of the intellectual foundation for what they do,” the Harvard Law School professor and former Obama administration consumer advocate told Samuel P. Jacobs of The Daily Beast.“I support what they do.'

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2012/01/debunking-el...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
except that the average temperature of the atmosphere is not increasing at all, let alone "a couple of degrees"...
and you have a degree in science....

just what scientific, peer review paper is the source of your information???
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Gimmedats won't mind...

'Study: Workers unemployed for more than 26 weeks suffer depressed earnings for next 15 years'

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/10/study-worker...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
troll
Just because someone doesn't spend their life posting 27,000 posts doesn't make them a troll.
Get a life moron.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

the obarry wrote:
The lie of the year award, goes to Obama.
I think he won the trifecta. If he didn't, he was robbed.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and you have a degree in science....
just what scientific, peer review paper is the source of your information???
So you still believe in Obama AND global warming ??
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Unemployment, I will get a job the week my benefits run out...

http://www.bostonfed.org/economic/wp/wp2013/w...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

*AND I will...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone doesn't spend their life posting 27,000 posts doesn't make them a troll.
Get a life moron.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first you loser and call whatever you hit the target you dumbass.....

It's the culture....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and the UAW destroyed the American auto industry, making it dependent on government bailouts....
how will the folks who have worked hard to rise above minimum wage feel when they are suddenly back at the new minimum???...
That's not so__only morons believe that nonsense. One more time, John DeLorean wrote a book (On a Clear Day You Can See GM) which predicted the downfall/demise of GM and listed reasons why the company would eventually fail. DeLorean nailed it__senior management__pizz poor design/engineering/quality control and a scandalous dealer network brought the company to it's knees.

You're totally lost on the subject Galt. And too lazy to learn. Just another fkn loser banging away on topix.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy holidays Leo, you'll be missed, hope the baby is doing well. How's lightning? I'm babysitting my two grand dogs this weekend! Had to sequester the cat!
nobody gives a shit about your filthy pets polluting the Earth and contributing to global warming...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 957,481 - 957,500 of1,071,112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z 14 min _Zoey_ 245
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,495
Word (Dec '08) 21 min _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min _Zoey_ 4,487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,086
Abigail July 9 2014 40 min PEllen 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE