Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1040210 Dec 12, 2013
Homeland Security to inspect Obama's incompetence, I mean, OBAMACARE!

To fool Democrats into thinking Obama had nothing to so with the website incompetent billon dollars (more than the Arab started Iraq war) fiasco.

M
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1040211 Dec 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Turns out the sign language interpreter at the Mandela memorial was a fake.
Same guy was also signing at some other significant gathering somewhere and the deaf complained he wasn't making any sense.
Seems to fit in with much of the mentality at that memorial.
Remember...Bush boo'ed after coming to Africa's rescue and the AIDS epidemic...fake sign language interpreter making no sense.
Can't be any more clear.
I was thinking the same thing.
The incompetence level is just ...
UNflipping believable.

Ugh.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1040212 Dec 12, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
CHRISTIE 2012!!!!
Christie is just another progressive. We have enough of those clowns already.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1040213 Dec 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap as usual Carol. The GOP took a blood oath to block and obstruct any legislation proposed by the White House or the Democrats. Among them;
Tax on Companies that ship jobs overseas- A bill that would have eliminated a tax break that companies get when they ship jobs overseas. Republicans blocked this, allowing companies to keep the tax break they receive when they ship jobs to other countries.
Political Ad disclosure bill- Would have required all donors to political campaigns to reveal themselves. Republicans blocked this, not once but twice.
Subpoena Power for the Committee investigating the BP Oil Spill – Give subpoena power to the independent committee responsible for investigating BP’s roll in the oil spill. Republicans attempted to block this.
The Small Business Jobs Act -would give LOCAL, community banks access to billions of dollars to loan to small businesses. Republicans blocked this, then attempted to block it a second time and failed.
Benefits for Homeless Veterans- Would have expanded benefits to homeless veterans and homeless veterans with children. Republicans blocked this.
Health Care for the 9/11 First Responders who got sick from being at Ground Zero- Would provide billions of dollars in health care to help the 9/11 First Responders who were at Ground Zero on 9/11 and are now sick because of it. Republicans blocked this.
The Jobs Bill- Offsets the payroll tax for 1 year for companies that hire new employees, or people receiving unemployment insurance. Also gives other tax incentives to companies hiring new employees. Republicans attempted to block this.
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act- Pumped billions of dollars into state and local Governments to prevent us from sinking into a second Great Depression. Republicans opposed this but now want to take credit for the parts of it that we know are successful.

But go ahead keep living in that delusional alternate universe.
Stop diverting DuhPont.

But since you mention ALTERNATE universes-GET REAL yourself.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2...

http://salinapost.com/2013/12/03/910-kina-cof...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaking-news-m...

could sacrifice private info
By Dave Jeffers, IDG Creative Lab

We've been hearing a lot about technical problems with the Federal government's Affordable Care Act (ACA) Web site. But slow downloads and 404 errors aren’t the worst of what could plague the Obamacare site. According to white-hat hacker David Kennedy, the site can be easily hacked, allowing criminals to compromise computers and steal people's private information.

White-hat hackers examine systems, searching for security flaws. But instead of criminally exploiting whatever flaws they find, they report them so that the systems can become more secure. Kennedy is chief executive of TrustedSec, a security company.

On a Monday morning interview on CNBC, Kennedy offered some harsh words about the Obamacare Web site. After noting the well-publicized performance problems, "we basically started poking and prodding and looking at the security, and we found that it was pretty bad all around… Putting your information on there is definitely a risk."

What could happen to people who use the site should it be compromised? Kennedy warns of "everything from hacking someone's computer so when you visit the website it actually tries to hack your computer back, all the way to being able to extract email addresses, users names—first name, last name—[and] locations." ...
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2066036/poor-s...

INCOMPETENT And SHAMEFUL!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1040214 Dec 12, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Say PDuhPont....all that name blame dropping.
Who held the poliTical main chairs during all that?
Hint: It starts with a D and ends with Rats.
WRONG AGAIN STUPID! When the housing bubble ballooned beyond control the GOP had control of both houses of Congress and the White House. The market started to implode in 2006 the year before Democrats gained control.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1040215 Dec 12, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Christie is just another progressive. We have enough of those clowns already.
Not so Flacko.

REAL Leadership that knows what B-U-D-G-E-T-S are, that CAN and DOES work for ALL Americans-INCLUDING the now oh soo struggling WORKING CLASS masses!

CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1040216 Dec 12, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Homeland Security to inspect Obama's incompetence, I mean, OBAMACARE!
To fool Democrats into thinking Obama had nothing to so with the website incompetent billon dollars (more than the Arab started Iraq war) fiasco.
M
About time.

Flipping biggest trojan WORM ever.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1040217 Dec 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I hear Hillary Clinton say "what difference would it make"?
Let's take the statement in context moron.
"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime."
You're an idiot DB, you always have been and always will be.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#1040218 Dec 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take the statement in context moron.
"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime."
You're an idiot DB, you always have been and always will be.
If we took it in context wouldn't we then have to look at the fact that she said "find them and bring them to justice" when as we all know they have not even started looking for them nor do they show ANY interest in doing so. Does that make her just as much of a liar as the president....? Why yes, I believe it does!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1040219 Dec 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN STUPID! When the housing bubble ballooned beyond control the GOP had control of both houses of Congress and the White House. The market started to implode in 2006 the year before Democrats gained control.
You're an idiot!
Like Hillary said: "What difference does it make...?" HUH? You diumbass...

The Hells kitchen chef's Pelosi and Reid cooked-up and produced nothing but poison, since 2007 losing 750,000 jobs per month, the worst recession in 80 years, controlling the purse strings, a Housing Collapse, a near financial meltdown, tripling the debt, two quagmire wars Clinton started that Kerry and Clinton democRats voted for before they were against you ignorant dumbass...
AND... Hair Balls for brains Hairy Reid is still cooking-up more poison and hate for America when W was and left office, something, an overdose of poison even a sellout obama still can't recover from today you ignorant idiot...

Most American now see demokRATS for what they truly are today: losers, communists and liars you deranged idiot...

Fools like you RealDave sock PDUPONT and Obama bin Lyin has succeeded in losing demokRATs the House and Senate in 2014 you loser... Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...
The DP

Petersburg, VA

#1040220 Dec 12, 2013
Barry o Blows Big Black Bananas
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1040221 Dec 12, 2013
democRATS, RealDave sock PDUPONT would lick Hitler's ass given the chance...

It's the culture....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1040222 Dec 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So then__you're not all worked up about the Yellowstone super volcano? You really disappoint me, I thought you would all over that news.
So, when the Yellowstone super volcano erupts, where will the money come from to respond to it and compensate for the loss to keep this country going?
You do realize money doesn't grow on trees, right?
It is an event certain to happen. If it happened tomorrow, would we be ready to initiate a response?
Why not?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1040223 Dec 12, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought there wwere no such things as subsidies according to you.
Subsidies to American oil companies, dufus.
The only oil company Obama is subsidizing is the national oil company of Brasil.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1040224 Dec 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
We've Reached The Point Where Climate Change Deniers Need To Be Reminded That It Snows Every Year
Congressman Jared Huffman (D-Calif.) took to the House floor Tuesday to remind his colleagues that a snowfall in December does not disprove climate change, arguing rather "the fact that it is snowing simply means that it's snowing."
"You hear that because it is snowing, there must not be climate change. Well, Mr. Speaker, winter happens every year," Huffman said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/11/jare...
Who the hell is denying climate change?
Everyone who knows anything at all about it knows well the Earth has been on a warming trend for over 10,000 years, you moron.
And we have you clowns thinking there is something humans can do to stop the Earth from continuing its natural cycle.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1040225 Dec 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Dweeb just makes up lies as he goes.
He's been on both sides of all issues. First there's a shutdown, then there's no shutdown. First there's no subsidies, then there are subsidies. He's crazy.
I've debunked several of his lies today alone.
Example: BP is not selling all of it's GOM assets.
American companies like GE and Seadrill are selling equipment to Petrobras, thereby justifying the loan made to them for just that.
And in other news, the release of "Walter Mitty" is scheduled for this month.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1040226 Dec 12, 2013
facism is state socialism... Hitler and Mussolini were demokRATS... Liberals that hate America....

"We are socialists, we are enemies of today's capitalistic economic system for the exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair salaries, with its unseemly evaluation of a human being according to wealth and property instead of responsibility and performance, and we are all determined to destroy this system under all conditions." --Adolf Hitler

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1040227 Dec 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN STUPID! When the housing bubble ballooned beyond control the GOP had control of both houses of Congress and the White House. The market started to implode in 2006 the year before Democrats gained control.
You're an idiot!
No, he is not wrong STUPID!

Look, imbecile, the housing market was setup for a fall from actions that took place years earlier, starting with liberal policies back when Jimmy Carter the loon was president. Irresponsible lending policies were encouraged by you liberal morons and your idiots were denying a problem right up until the end.

Watch & listen for yourself, you freeking moron!

"Democrats in their own words Covering up Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac "



You are a liar and an idiot!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1040228 Dec 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
"Johannesburg, South Africa. Raul Castro was horrified when aids pointed out that he was pictured shaking hands with American President Barack Obama. Said Castro,“How could you let me shake that man’s hand? You know how I feel about him!” Cubans have long desired a closer relationship with their neighbor to the north, but Castro stated that Obama “just isn’t trust-worthy.” Furthermore, associating with someone of with so little leadership experience is demeaning to him. Castro’s family has led Cuba since before Obama was born."
Yup. Obama gets a lot of respect from the world....(lol)
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1040229 Dec 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take the statement in context moron.
"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime."
You're an idiot DB, you always have been and always will be.
It makes a boat load of difference. The people that didn't do their jobs in the State Department and White House should have been fired, including Hillary Clinton.

There is absolutely no accountability in your corrupt government, Pee-DUH-Pont.

You have absolutely no clue, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,332
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 1 hr Votes go 2 dems 1
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 2 hr Funny But True 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr La Carmencita 70,068
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 3 hr Great view 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Friv4games 47,494
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 hr RJS 7,822
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]