Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236815 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1040552 Dec 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't dawn on you that GOP is losing huge among women??
Your candidates comments concerning women cost at least a few Senate Seats.
Your side's love for assaulting women with vaginal probes, etc., will cost you even more going forward.
The Birth Control issue alone convinces most women that the GOP hates them.
It sure as hell cost Rmoney the Presidential election.
Stick with your Repugnant priorities; insulting women, minorities, gays, Catholics, etc.
You've got some old white women here that bow to the righttards Carol sucking up to Galt when he insults her, Whatever apologizing to Emaam when he tells her she shouldn't have posted something.
Tell us again how close the races were in VA, loser!! Does it make you feel better that you only lost by a little bit??
Of course, you're the assclown that was calling for Rmoney's victory right up to election day.
Then you disappeared for almost a year, only to return as an Ann Coulter character!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"dumos"
Since your wife booted your fanny out you would enjoy any kind of vaginal probe.
Peace
KMA

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1040553 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) What you are saying is that those who attacked the consulate left a note saying who they were, why they attacked & when they planned it. How did Obama know when the attack was planned immediately after the attacks? There were riots based on the video in Muslim cities in several countries. Why was it impossible in Benghazi as you claim.
THe President called it a terror attack. You, like you buddy Romney, are evidently too uninformed to know this.
Stating what is known at the time & suggesting what the current thinking is is not a lie when later evidence says otherwise.
Since you yell at ghosts on your TV I can only assume you have a tizzy fit at the local weatherman every time his forecast is not 100% correct.
How the ACA is funded is posted online. I mistakenly assumed you had the ability to look these up yourself. I know how it is funded. You can too. Just look it up.
Healthcare is between you & your doctor. The ACA does not dictate that. The ACA is about better, more affordable access
I have already listed the oil industry subsidies along with all your heroes saying they exist.
If you are so embarrassed that you can't make it without subsidies that you have to lie about it, seek professional help.
The president of Libya got that out of the terrorists he arrested after the attack, dumbass. If that's not enough for you, just go to Tunis and pretend to be a television news crew. They'll find you so they can brag about it.

CNN's Nic robertson had a news crew in Cairo for the "spontaneous" demonstrations that had been occurring all day, and had interviewed the brother of the blind sheik, who was invited to the "spontaneous" demonstration in Cairo to speak and put pressure on the US government to release the blind sheik.
Coincidentally, just hours before the attack in Benghazi began, CNN changed the story line to a "spontaneous demonstration", which they had been making videos of all day that day and interviewing some of the protestors. This change in story line coincidentally matched the lie the CIA intelligence report was changed to in the White House, and also the lie Obama would spew for two weeks after the Al Qaeda attack.
I'm sure this information wasn't in your indoctrination session.

You're and idiot.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1040554 Dec 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>This is really getting to be a lame subject don't you agree???
Could there actually be anyone posting on this thread for years that doesn't know precisely why Gitmo hasn't been closed?
Obama - if he wanted to - could easily transfer the prisoners out of there so they can be tried as our Constitution promises and requires.

Here's how. The federal prison system are in the executive branch, they can be directed to do Obama's bidding via executive order, no congressional action needed. And the US Marshall Service is subject to Obama's orders too. They have large passenger aircraft based in Oklahoma City for the sole purpose of transporting prisoners. No appropriations involved.

So send the Marshalls to Gitmo, order the military to open the doors (this costs the military zero thus no congressional prohibition) and fly the prisoners to the states to await trial in federal prisons, which unlike state prisons, have plenty of room. And get on with administering justice.

End of problem. Obama has fulfilled one of the promises that got him the job in the first place and he hasn't ruined his relationship with congress because he has none. Those who choose to hate our first black president will continue to do so regardless of what he does or doesn't do, and the rest of us will rejoice that Obama kept his word."

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1040555 Dec 12, 2013
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Problem is, a few years ago, you nutcases were claiming it was never going to snow again. No More Snow in England Say Global Warmists December 20, 2010 Posted by Clive Hayden under Culture, Global Warming, Science 12 Comments Please enjoy an article from The Independent titled “Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past.” Written in the year 2000, global warmists are claiming that snowfall is history in Britain: Britain’s winter ends tomorrow with further indications of a striking environmental change: snow is starting to disappear from our lives. Sledges, snowmen, snowballs and the excitement of waking to find that the stuff has settled outside are all a rapidly diminishing part of Britain’s culture, as warmer winters – which scientists are attributing to global climate change – produce not only fewer white Christmases, but fewer white Januaries and Februaries…[T]he warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”… Professor Jarich Oosten, an anthropologist at the University of Leiden in the Netherlands, says that even if we no longer see snow, it will remain culturally important.“We don’t really have wolves in Europe any more, but they are still an important part of our culture and everyone knows what they look like,” he said.(8 hrs ago | post #1040204)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1040556 Dec 12, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh you are a brilliant little lib aren't you? How long did you have to think to come up with a response like that? I suspect not long since it's the standard liberal playbook rules to respond to any and all post and arguments from those non-libs out there with either the typical "you're a teabagger" "you're a racist" or of course just call a name and run like you did on the playground back in grade school. Well I will give you kudos though because at least you didn't use the "you're rubber I'm glue" or "I know you are but what am I" that is also typical for your liberal mentality. Hey here's a mindf*ck....I'm not Republican nor am I a tea party member....matter of fact I was a democrat right up until my last license renewal where I changed my party affiliation to I and I actually voted for the liar-in-chief in 2008. Of course I grew up since then!
Yeah right, and you're all over the birther threads and change your screen name when your nonsense gets you in a rough spot and yada yada yada.

Find a game thread to play your games on.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1040557 Dec 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Could there actually be anyone posting on this thread for years that doesn't know precisely why Gitmo hasn't been closed?
"The NDAA does not, however, ban the president from releasing detainees. Section 1028 authorizes him to release them to foreign countries that will accept them"

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1040558 Dec 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's some real funny chit Johnboy.
Once again you're on the outside looking in__sux to be you.
same sht from realtime. No facts. Just insults.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1040559 Dec 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Congress refused to fund the closing, for the millionth time.
"The NDAA does not, however, ban the president from releasing detainees. Section 1028 authorizes him to release them to foreign countries that will accept them"

no funding needed.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040560 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) What you are saying is that those who attacked the consulate left a note saying who they were, why they attacked & when they planned it. How did Obama know when the attack was planned immediately after the attacks? There were riots based on the video in Muslim cities in several countries. Why was it impossible in Benghazi as you claim.
THe President called it a terror attack. You, like you buddy Romney, are evidently too uninformed to know this.
Stating what is known at the time & suggesting what the current thinking is is not a lie when later evidence says otherwise.
Since you yell at ghosts on your TV I can only assume you have a tizzy fit at the local weatherman every time his forecast is not 100% correct.
How the ACA is funded is posted online. I mistakenly assumed you had the ability to look these up yourself. I know how it is funded. You can too. Just look it up.
Healthcare is between you & your doctor. The ACA does not dictate that. The ACA is about better, more affordable access
I have already listed the oil industry subsidies along with all your heroes saying they exist.
If you are so embarrassed that you can't make it without subsidies that you have to lie about it, seek professional help.
Let's get the facts straight.
Obama called it the result of a spontaneous demonstration for two weeks after the attack and lied about them protesting a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack.

What was known at the time was in the CIA intelligence report that was changed in the White House to match the lie Obama would spew for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi.

ObamaKare. Call it by the name Obama told you he liked it to be called. ObamaKare.
It should be no problem for you to tell us where the money will come from to pay for ObamaKare. Or, is it just too incomprehensible for a simple mind like yours?

You have never shown any proof any subsidy is paid to any American oil company. If I asked for proof of a subsidy to farmers, it would be very easy to find that. For some reason, it is impossible for you to find any proof of any subsidy paid to any American oil company.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on...
Show me the subsidy.
So far, the only thing you've proved is you can't even define the word.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1040561 Dec 12, 2013
ON OCTOBER 31 | IN REST OF EUROPE, UNITED KINGDOM & IRELAND, WINTER 2013/14 | BY MARK VOGAN | WITH 11 COMMENTS

Well it’s that time of year. Time for your Europe winter forecast 2013-14.

Based on multiple factors below, I have concluded that the upcoming winter should be colder and snowier than normal in Western Europe and warmer, drier in the East.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040562 Dec 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not BS, the US actually did have a blanket agreement, of sorts, to take out OBL inside Pakistan.
The Pakistan jets that were scrambled pulled back quickly signalling that someone of high rank in Pakistan's military was forewarned or briefed.
Have you any clue how much $$$ in foreign aid and favors Pakistan receives from the US each year?
Prove it.
And use something other than some fabricated statement from some "high level former administration official" that may or may not exist.

Spokane, WA

#1040563 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pakistan gave U.S. officials authorization to launch a "unilateral raid" to go after Osama bin Laden ten years ago, according to The Guardian. The agreement was struck in late 2001 between General Pervez Musharraf and President George W. Bush, says a former senior U.S. official speaking anonymously. "There was an agreement between Bush and Musharraf that if we knew where Osama was, we were going to come and get him," said the official. "The Pakistanis would put up a hue and cry, but they wouldn't stop us."
http://www.thewire.com/global/2011/05/report-...
"real dumb"
Careful of your verbage. Pakistan couldn't, not wouldn't stop us.
Peace
KMA
lol

United States

#1040564 Dec 12, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my gosh you are a brilliant little lib aren't you? How long did you have to think to come up with a response like that? I suspect not long since it's the standard liberal playbook rules to respond to any and all post and arguments from those non-libs out there with either the typical "you're a teabagger" "you're a racist" or of course just call a name and run like you did on the playground back in grade school. Well I will give you kudos though because at least you didn't use the "you're rubber I'm glue" or "I know you are but what am I" that is also typical for your liberal mentality. Hey here's a mindf*ck....I'm not Republican nor am I a tea party member....matter of fact I was a democrat right up until my last license renewal where I changed my party affiliation to I and I actually voted for the liar-in-chief in 2008. Of course I grew up since then!
Kinda wordy you stupid fkn chimp teatard.
Too bad you didn't grow a dk or a brain
Huh.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1040565 Dec 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
"Obama Can Close Guantanamo. Here’s How.

The first step would be for the Obama administration to show some of the legal self-confidence it did in justifying drone strikes against U.S. citizens or in ignoring the War Powers Resolution in the Libya military intervention"

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1040566 Dec 12, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Does Pakistan give the US the authority to use drones to kill Pakistani women and children?
Peace
KMA
Are you claiming Bin Laden was a Pakistani woman or child? Because that as the question at hand - whether Pakistan gave us permission to the US to getBin Laden.

Yes Pakistan understands the risks of drone strikes.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1040567 Dec 12, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
is this the part when your head spins around a couple times and you crap in your pants?
be nice to dem, he's covered his head and thinks no one can see him.

Spokane, WA

#1040568 Dec 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying there actually was a spontaneous demonstration caused by a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack, right? Is that your story?
The video from the compound and the actual CIA report that was changed in the White House to match the lie Obama spewed for two weeks proves that wrong.
Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Then it should be very easy for you to explain to us where the money will come from to pay for ObamaKare. I noticed you seem to not be able to give any explanation.
Health insurance does not administer health care. It pays for whatever health care is available and administered. Doctors, nurses, hospitals, etc., administer health care. There is not one word in ObamaKare about health care.
Why?
Bringing all the attention saved his life.
Show proof of any subsidy paid to any American oil company.
"DBWriter"
If president nobama told "real dumb" shit was good for you he would gobble it up.
Peace

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1040569 Dec 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't replying to your birther azz pal__GFY.
more examples of pisswaters maturity. You're funny to watch.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040570 Dec 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The twelve lies of Christmas???
The attack in Benghazi was the result of a spontaneous demonstration CNN had been reporting on for more than a day about a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack.

I was born in Kenya before I was born in Hawaii.

I killed bin Laden.

If you like your insurance, you can keep it.

If you like your doctor, you can keep them.

Premiums will go down by ... what was it?... 2500 dollars.

It's not a tax.

Illegal aliens won't get ObamaKare.

Nobody is going to take your guns.

... and on, and on, and on....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1040571 Dec 12, 2013
On display! The intellect of the typical Obama voter here:
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda wordy you stupid fkn chimp teatard.
Too bad you didn't grow a dk or a brain
Huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min IBdaMann 53,611
Amy 6.3.15 44 min mrs gladys kravitz 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min FastandFurious 189,930
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 51,768
"It Takes A Village", Hillary's book was totally 2 hr Rocket Man 6
dearabby 6-3-15 2 hr blunt advice 6
amy 6-2 3 hr blunt advice 32
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]