Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1384011 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1040773 Dec 12, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you go through life so stupid?
Ever hear of something called the Electoral College?
BTW, Obama also won Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
Yes, he did...BEFORE America knew he was a serial liar and a fraud. But little things like that don't bother your ilk, do they?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1040774 Dec 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the opposite. Jerry Brown lowered Medicaid reimbursement by 10% in 2011 knowing very well that, by law, the payments to Medicaid doctors in California would increase by about 66% in 2014. The difference being, the Federal government is going to pick up the tab for the difference between what these doctors were receiving and what they will receive under the Affordable Care Act.
It's brilliant. Brown succeeded in reducing the state's expenditure on Medicaid reimbursements to doctors by 10% and the Federal government is going to turn around and give the 10% right back to the doctors. It's a win/win for California.
"uselesssince forever0000"
Win/win for california, lose/lose for most American's who will be taxed to protect california voters, sure to support a democrat in any election. What thefuck, who cares, it's only money? Not your money for sure.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1040775 Dec 12, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the good ol' days when the White minority controlled everything. Reagan certainly thought it was fine.
400 years of oppression should magically be fixed in 20 years.
your messiah just blew away 13 members of a wedding party...you have bigger things to worry about than Reagan.

Bozeman, MT

#1040776 Dec 12, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the good ol' days when the White minority controlled everything. Reagan certainly thought it was fine.
White minority? Another figment of your rather limited imagination?

History Lesson: Racist Democrats and the Big Lie

In order to escape their truly wretched past (click on the link for my short book on the subject), modern Democrats have adopted as an article of faith the bedtime story that, thanks to Tricky Dick Nixon’s “southern strategy,” the racists who had been the backbone of their party for the better part of a century suddenly switched to the GOP en masse some time around 1968, with the happy result that now all the racists are on the right. Presto — instant virtuousness and a clean slate! It’s a lie, of course.

http://pjmedia.com/michaelwalsh/2013/03/28/hi...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1040777 Dec 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince excuses twenty years of violence and unemployment as a transition. Seems to define the government-nothing is going to change unless they change their ways.
the US is following South Africa in showing the folly of transition to black rule....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1040778 Dec 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass Realtime clearly does not know the difference between prostate and prostrate....
but what can one expect from a used car dealer without a HS diploma???...
Realtime is so used to hearing guys tell him to lie still and prostrate that he's now confused it with a Love Juice Dispenser.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1040779 Dec 12, 2013
Could this be the reason for the huge Obama admin ammo run?

"The closure of the last lead smelter plant in America due to tightened Environmental Protection Agency rules will have an impact on ammunition supplies and costs, according to Gun Owners of America"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1040780 Dec 12, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll need it in MI if you want an abortion after being raped.
The morons running your crazy Party just can't stop making abortion the number one issue.
the truth is that Galt supports the rights of blacks to murder their own children....

Lapeer, MI

#1040781 Dec 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably one of his favorite positions, and at his age he'll be eternally prostrate before too long.
Hey, where's that spelling/grammar/sentence Nazi when you need her?
Busy fondling Rand Irving, I think.

Bozeman, MT

#1040782 Dec 12, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
You pay a higher tax rate than millionaire Romney.
You're an idiot.
So you're claiming Romney only paid 13% tax on his income?

Unlike you, I don't pretend to know what Romney or anyone else pays to the IRS.

Want to share your source? Hmm?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1040783 Dec 12, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince is claiming that there is NO problems in S Africia and if there is any it is because they are in a twenty year transition.

What does oppression have to do with a government effectively governing? What exactly are you implying about the S Africa's black leaders?

Lapeer, MI

#1040784 Dec 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does Romney donate to charity? How much do racists Reid and Biden give?
The wealthy pay 80% of income taxes collected.
Promises of subsidies (tax payer money) is the only reason you vote democrat. You're either lazy, want more of other people's money, or both. My bet is both.
"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-- Benjamin Franklin

The end is in sight.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1040785 Dec 12, 2013
Chemical weapons were used in the ongoing conflict in Syria in five out of seven attacks investigated by United Nations experts, a report published Thursday concluded. The weapons were used both against government soldiers and civilians -- in one case on a large scale.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/12...

U.N. Has Gathered Testimony Indicating That Syrian Rebels Have Used Sarin Gas, Says Investigator
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/05/syri...

So we were moments away from blowing the Syrian government into dust when it turns out the likely persons using the sarin gas was the rebels?

I am grateful the world spared us from this

Lapeer, MI

#1040786 Dec 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to verify everything USAsince states and never assume what she is stating is true.
In other words without a source her post sounds rather unfounded especially when the doctors are complaining about low reimbursements are and declining patients which implies USAsince has something wrong.
Is this a tactful way of calling USAsince a Liberal liar?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1040787 Dec 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
your messiah just blew away 13 members of a wedding party...you have bigger things to worry about than Reagan.
Nothing has made the US more unpopular in the Middle East than these oops drone attacks that repeatedly fail to hit known targets but kills those not associated.

Lapeer, MI

#1040788 Dec 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
this ought to help Americas image.
"Missiles fired by a U.S. drone slammed into a convoy of vehicles traveling to a wedding party in central Yemen on Thursday, killing at least 13 people, Yemeni security officials said."
The Magic Negro thought he was pressing the button for another selfie........oops!

...WTH,....it's not like he hit a GAY wedding party.....

Lapeer, MI

#1040789 Dec 12, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that the nnutballs will be out in full force in 2014 GOP primaries. Already happening.
That's what Bonehead is crying about.
I find it humorous that he's now running from the 40 votes to repeal ACA, as well as the government shutdown.
Your mouth must be salivating knowing that nnutballs will be out in full force in 2014.

Bozeman, MT

#1040790 Dec 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince is claiming that there is NO problems in S Africia and if there is any it is because they are in a twenty year transition.
No problems? LOL!

She needs to tell that to the millions of black South Africans living on $2 per day.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1040791 Dec 12, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you go through life so stupid?
Ever hear of something called the Electoral College?
BTW, Obama also won Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
Didn't say he didn't win other states. But the other states were close victories. The biggest margins of victory were in New York and California.

Obama had 332 electoral votes. Romney had 206.

California and New York combined were 84 of those votes. The other states' electoral votes were only 42 altogether.

If Romney had won just two states - Florida and Illinois - Obama would have won only by the electoral votes in California and New York.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1040792 Dec 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is "rape insurance"???...other than perhaps a loaded handgun...
Sounds like protection money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques Orleans 214,623
Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He's don... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 8,457
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr PEllen 1,526
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr PEllen 2,447
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr PEllen 6,178
News 3 Dead, 12 Wounded in Memorial Day weekend shoo... 5 hr bozo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages