Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460334 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1040232 Dec 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More insane lies from Dweeb.
So why did your hero, Ted Cruz, attend Mandela's funeral?? If what you said was true, Cruz and Bush would not have honored the man.
Oh yeah, it was so he could meet and plot strategy with his hero Raul Castro. The Cuban communists stick together.
Word is that Ted Cruz spent the night in Raul Castro's suite. Had to get his latest injection of commie 'indoctrination'!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
<off topic>
<spam>
<nuts>
<clueless>

Still no response to this post:

These so-called "liberal" frauds won't touch this with a ten-foot pole.
Before Mandela became president of South Africa, blacks were living in what was called "bantustans", had very low education standards, were doing the menial work and the hard labor required, and had the boots of black police hired by the government on the back of their necks.
After Mandela murdered hundreds of black people on public streets by putting a tire soaked in gasoline around their necks and lighting it on fire, the blacks now live in what is no longer called "bantustans", have very low education standards, are doing the menial work and the hard labor required, and have the boots of black police hired by the government on the back of their necks.
South Africa is still a very dangerous place for a black person to travel through places where they are not known. The only change was the race of the oppressor.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1040233 Dec 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Subsidies to American oil companies, dufus.
The only oil company Obama is subsidizing is the national oil company of Brasil.
I understand.

It must be embarrassing for a loud mouth person like you who calls those who need government assistance worthless when your salary is subsidized.

Denial is not the answer. It just makes you look not only, in your own words, "worthless but a "worthless" fool.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040234 Dec 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise! I disagree.:0) Our military budget is definitely the place to start cutting. It eats up over 42% of our budget followed by China at 7.3%. Our military budget rose from $354 billion in 2001 to $721 billion in 2011. It's absurd to think we shouldn't be cutting back its budget.
Do you think the Arabs starting a war with us had anything to do with that, moron?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040235 Dec 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have sworn I provided the link to the article about the $10 billion loan.
Here it is, perhaps it can answer your questions better than I can.
http://www.laht.com/article.asp...
Let's work on your reading and comprehension of the English language.

"If it was increased to 10 billion, that's still stupid."

Class dismissed.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040237 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.
It must be embarrassing for a loud mouth person like you who calls those who need government assistance worthless when your salary is subsidized.
Denial is not the answer. It just makes you look not only, in your own words, "worthless but a "worthless" fool.
You still haven't been able to find proof of any subsidy to any American oil company exists.
The only oil company Obama is subsidizing is the national oil company of Brasil.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1040238 Dec 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't Obama that refused to reach across the aisle you delusional, clueless twit! It was the GOP who on the night of the Presidents inauguration in a meeting at the Caucus Room restaurant took a blood oath to block and obstruct anything coming out of the White House.
Most American now see demokRATS for what they truly are today: losers, communists and liars you deranged idiot...

You have nothing a waste of time.... Liberalism is dead!!

Fools like you RealDave sock PDUPONT and Obama bin Lyin has succeeded in losing demokRATs the House and Senate in 2014 you loser...

It's the culture...

Newville, PA

#1040239 Dec 12, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
If we took it in context wouldn't we then have to look at the fact that she said "find them and bring them to justice" when as we all know they have not even started looking for them nor do they show ANY interest in doing so. Does that make her just as much of a liar as the president....? Why yes, I believe it does!
Mr. Shitfly is a liar once again. The Government is indeed seeking those involved. Libya gives the US no authority to make arrests.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1040240 Dec 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't Obama that refused to reach across the aisle you delusional, clueless twit! It was the GOP who on the night of the Presidents inauguration in a meeting at the Caucus Room restaurant took a blood oath to block and obstruct anything coming out of the White House.
Wrong again, STUPID!

McCain has a long, well known record of working with folks on the other side of the isle, hence his nicknames as RINO & Maverick.

When you come out of your coma and straight jacket, you might realize that.

Obamatard, on the other hand basically shuts out everyone that isn't his lap dog. Even before he was elected, his voting record placed him in the category as one of the most far left radical Democrats in D.C.

How is the weather on the Moon, libtard?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1040241 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.
ROTFLMAO!!!!

You actually have the balls to show up again today?

Did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan?

Did Cruz filibuster against the UCA?

Another day if confusion and hyperbole from Dumb Davey!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040242 Dec 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take the statement in context moron.
"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime."
You're an idiot DB, you always have been and always will be.
Let's take the hearing in its context.
Why did four Americans get murdered by Al Qaeda in Benghazi?

Hillary Clinton: "What difference would it have made?"

Obviously, the difference could have been four Americans murdered by Al Qaeda in Benghazi could be alive today if Hillary did't deny their requests for additional security, then order their security be reduced.

Then, Hillary repeats the obvious lie Obama spewed for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1040243 Dec 12, 2013
Stop spamming the thread, you moron Dumb Dave. Nobody gives a hoot about your Waxman.
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
ATTENTION!!!! I have brought forth another sockpuppet creation from the bottomless pit of my sockpuppet closet, "The DP"!!! He will be posting along with one of my favorite socks, "Buroc Millhouse Obama" for most of the day, so please my dear friends, stick around today!!!!
And welcome him with some of that Topix love!!!
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
And not it appears that it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I think I over did with the judgits and my sockpuppets all night long. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!! Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return!
As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP addresses are a must as well!!!!
Later boys!
I will return shortly, relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed!!!!
Warm hugs,''Waxman''(the very chubby, chubby-chasing teabagger from Ct.)
PS: PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040244 Dec 12, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
If we took it in context wouldn't we then have to look at the fact that she said "find them and bring them to justice" when as we all know they have not even started looking for them nor do they show ANY interest in doing so. Does that make her just as much of a liar as the president....? Why yes, I believe it does!
Any journalist with a camera crew can find them.
Why can't Obama find them?
This looks identical to Samalia when Bill Clinton started giving status and recognition to Adid, and then he turned a very successful operation into a disaster.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040245 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. Shitfly is a liar once again. The Government is indeed seeking those involved. Libya gives the US no authority to make arrests.
Maybe the "government" should disguise themselves as a television news crew. They'd have no problem finding them then.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1040246 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. Shitfly is a liar once again. The Government is indeed seeking those involved. Libya gives the US no authority to make arrests.
LOL... Imaginative Dumbass Dave is now an employee of the state department... LOL... What a dumbass...

It's the culture....
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1040247 Dec 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course, you thought it was nice. You don't look past the façade of anything to see it's only smoke and mirrors.
"Ching uh ching...bling uh bling...don't pay attention to the price tag" - isn't going to win over a lot of young people with any modicum of intelligence.
But, yes, it has a nice catchy little tune. Obama reads good too.
Sure Carol, but here's what Dick Cheney said on the subject;
You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due.
to Paul O'Neill, then Treasury Secretary a "deficit hawk", who tried to warn Vice President Dick Cheney that growing budget deficits... expected to top $500 billion that fiscal year alone... posed a threat to the economy.
But to you right wingers I guess that deficits only count when there's a Democrat in the White House. And by the way, how much did Iraq cost us in lives and treasure?

Newville, PA

#1040248 Dec 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
in many places, new patients have great difficulty in finding a doctor, regardless of how good their insurance...the flood of new ObamaKKKare patients will face a very long line and stiff competition for an appointment with the few doctors participating....
" OMG OMG OMG all the new patients OMG OMG"

" OMG OMG no one is signing p for Obamacare OMG OMG OMG"

You fricken bozos really need to make up your minds.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040249 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Did Pakistan give us authority to kill bin Laden, moron?
Did Yemen give us authority to kill Anwar, idiot?

If you want to find them, just pretend to be a television news crew. They'll probably come to find you.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1040250 Dec 12, 2013
Perhaps Dumbass Dave should run along and go play with his tinker toys???

Dumbass Dave always trying to force stupdid conclusions based on his preconceived bias, ignorance and bigotry in his never ending worthless supply lame opinions.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1040251 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
" OMG OMG OMG all the new patients OMG OMG"
" OMG OMG no one is signing p for Obamacare OMG OMG OMG"
You fricken bozos really need to make up your minds.
It's the culture....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040252 Dec 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, but here's what Dick Cheney said on the subject;
You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due.
to Paul O'Neill, then Treasury Secretary a "deficit hawk", who tried to warn Vice President Dick Cheney that growing budget deficits... expected to top $500 billion that fiscal year alone... posed a threat to the economy.
But to you right wingers I guess that deficits only count when there's a Democrat in the White House. And by the way, how much did Iraq cost us in lives and treasure?
... idiots.

Where in hell did you get the notion that the president has the authority to borrow money, you moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min clay 231,210
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 29 min Well Well 7,953
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr panties9688 62,354
TRUMP FORCE being formed to clean up Chicago! 1 hr Trump is the man 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 71,241
Are democrats destroyed? 8 hr red dawn 13
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 8 hr red dawn 22
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Truth Be Told 104,554

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages