Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275000 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#1039665 Dec 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yep!
Did you see the picture of Obama kissing the FLOTUS hand after they traded spaces? Still angry.

I see taxpayers paying Millions to support Michelle's latest project.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1039666 Dec 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
'vaginalobamadickbreathfckface f orsure say what? LOL'
Waxturd in high dudgeon!!
What a loser!! Sockpuppets coming out of the closets today like crazy!! Waxturd's about to blow his lover!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Nuc can fake his smiles and laughter, but can never fake his paranoia and stupid you nitwit...

I win you loser...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1039667 Dec 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right. And so, their platform is 'we hate liberals.'
That'll show the public what you stand for!
No, conservatives and most independents as well as libertarians hate the liberal ideology.

It's liberals who hate those who ARE conservatives, independents and libertarians because they hate the liberal ideology.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1039669 Dec 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I have no problem believing that.
figures. You and Emaam are equally ignorant and full of hate.

Your grasping at straws is amusing.

Obama is still President, his popularity id far higher than any Repugnant.

I can see why you work overtime to attack him!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

""But several factors continue to buoy the president, most notably the deep unpopularity of his opponents.
Only 21% of those surveyed said they approve of the job Republican leaders in Congress are doing, with 72% disapproving. Those numbers are essentially unchanged from the low point the GOP hit during the government shutdown in October.
Feelings about the Republican Party as a whole are also negative, with 35% having a favorable view and 59% an unfavorable one.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politi...

Obama is far more popular than Repugnants of all stripes.

As for Teabags, look only to the recent VA elections, where Dems swept the 3 highest offices.'Nuff said.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1039670 Dec 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just agree to change the subject. You are just too ignorant to comprehend the simple FACT that the majority of people will not be carrying insurance purchased through an exchange nor the fact that the 70% of doctors who reportedly claim they will not accept policies purchased through the exchange are not all GPs. Give it up.
I separated out the GPs and was referencing them specifically.

However, if you want to live in denial over something the press finds concerning -your choice.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1039671 Dec 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to call 3 posts stalking...well that is pretty much how odd your mind us.
Everyone else gave up on this ...I feel no obligation to keep you company

My God, you even lied about not responding to my posts.

Location hidden

#1039672 Dec 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Nuc can fake his smiles and laughter, but can never fake his paranoia and stupid you nitwit...
I win you loser...
It's the culture...

What a loser!! Sockpuppets coming out of the closets today like crazy!! Waxturd's about to blow his lover!!

I'm lovin' it!!

Orlando, FL

#1039673 Dec 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>"Much of who I am is because of Nelson Mandela." Barack Obama That's a very telling comment considering Mandela dreamed of America reduced to nothing but smoke and ash.
Trash like you nutsack would lick Hitler's ass...
It's the culture....
Also very telling that Obama managed to turn the memorial honoring Mandela into being all about him. He couldn't pass up the opportunity to align himself with someone - anyone - who would make him look better.

"I", "me", "my" were the first - and repeated - words in almost every sentence during the most significant part of his speech.

Why the President of the United States would tell the entire world he would give up his life to be just like a communist is beyond me.

Honoring Mandela's convictions would have been appropriate without the drama and saying he wanted to be just like him in every way.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1039674 Dec 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, conservatives and most independents as well as libertarians hate the liberal ideology.
It's liberals who hate those who ARE conservatives, independents and libertarians because they hate the liberal ideology.
The Progressives pushed their agenda too hard and exposed it.

A certain amount of Liberals are rejecting this Progressive ideology. They are not one and the same.

Location hidden

#1039675 Dec 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Polls indicate you're lying again.

Funny how you one percent losers claimm to speak for anyone other than your small band of losers.

----------

""But several factors continue to buoy the president, most notably the deep unpopularity of his opponents.
Only 21% of those surveyed said they approve of the job Republican leaders in Congress are doing, with 72% disapproving. Those numbers are essentially unchanged from the low point the GOP hit during the government shutdown in October.
Feelings about the Republican Party as a whole are also negative, with 35% having a favorable view and 59% an unfavorable one.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politi ...

Those polls tell us that Carol is again talking thru her ass.

so what's new??
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1039676 Dec 11, 2013
Liberals make things right: replace white a hole man in red suit with penguin...

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/holidays/2...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1039677 Dec 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the picture of Obama kissing the FLOTUS hand after they traded spaces? Still angry.
Think he will be the first president thrown out of the White House by his wife?

Orlando, FL

#1039678 Dec 11, 2013
There's trouble in paradise but perhaps justified.

Growing opposition to the budget bill proposed by a Republican and a Democrat.

It actually occurred to me last night when I heard the military will take the biggest hit that something isn't right here.

The military should never be the first ones thrown under the bus - on either side.

Democrats are much more eager to do that. The opposition is coming from Republicans precisely because they know something isn't right too.

Location hidden

#1039679 Dec 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I see you making a fool of yourself yet again.

But then that's all you do here, Topix obsessed loser!!

How many hours straight have you been on here??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#1039680 Dec 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Years from now when all these progressive programs become unsustainable, you can bet the liberals will be dumbfounded and asking each other how and why it turned out that way. Of course, they will not admit they were wrong, but will be desperately searching for someone or something to blame.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1039681 Dec 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm lovin' it!!
You nitwit are 30 minutes from Wallingford and Manchester, Connecticunt ...

Resentment is nutsack drinking poison or over dosing on his insulin and then hoping it will kill his enemies....

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1039682 Dec 11, 2013
Did anyone see the crazy guy doing sign language translations at the funeral?

#t=19

A lot of those wild signs are not really sign language.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1039683 Dec 11, 2013
Global Warming...

and then we have this...

"Emperor Penguins have to march an extra 35 km, due to Antarctic sea ice expansion."

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/12/11...

Location hidden

#1039684 Dec 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also very telling that Obama managed to turn the memorial honoring Mandela into being all about him. He couldn't pass up the opportunity to align himself with someone - anyone - who would make him look better.
"I", "me", "my" were the first - and repeated - words in almost every sentence during the most significant part of his speech.
Why the President of the United States would tell the entire world he would give up his life to be just like a communist is beyond me.
Honoring Mandela's convictions would have been appropriate without the drama and saying he wanted to be just like him in every way.
Let's hear your spin on why Ted Cruz and George Bush went to S Africa to honor the 'communist'.

You're one sick nasty old racist. Have another cigarette. Choke on it.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#1039685 Dec 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that as well. He likes to make everything about himself. Typical with narcissism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min TRUMPS TAX PLAN 196,933
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Trey LaTrache 54,497
Candi wright. Homewrecker 5 hr Enough1908 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr CrunchyBacon 100,630
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 8 hr lakeche 4
abby 8-28=15 8 hr Julie 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr Doug77 6,402
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages