Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
954,861 - 954,880 of 1,083,778 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will never hurt me...
lol! You're good at playing the idiot.

Then again, you're probably not playing!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are using being a Progressive moron as an excuse for your low standards?
what's your excuse?

sorry. everyone knows that being a right wing nutjob entails a certain ignorance of reality as most know it. stupid on purpose it seems.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A subsidy is a financial benefit.
You can keep denying oil industry subsidies exist & in doing so you just confirm the generally accepted position that you are a total fool.
Nice try on trying to change the subject on why you can't make it on your own without subsidies to agriculture.
A subsidy is a financial benefit
winning the lotto is a financial benefit
therefore winning the lotto is a subsidy

having a job is a financial benefit
therefore having a job is a subsidy

finding a quarter on the ground is a financial benefit
therefor finding a quarter on the ground is a subsidy.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's rather obvious you are a loser, Jail house wife and/or lap dancer bitch you idiot... The dumb Negro sonicmoron wonders why no one cares when his urban behavior is the issue, nothing more you dumbass.
It's the culture...
you sure talk the FWT talk.

come on, own it! in your circle of nutjobs it's a badge of honor.
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense did not want to even take the case. The state made them do it just to quell the growing angst among the black community. Remember, it was me who stood alone against the onslaught of criticism on behalf of Trayvon at the beginning until I read the entire transcript of the dispatch call.
Zimmerman wasn't running around his neighborhood with a gun. He was walking to an area of the complex where the police had agreed to meet him. Trayvon's destination was just minutes walking distance away from where he waited to ambush Zimmerman.
You can't ambush people even if you don't like being seen as suspicious and, unfortunately, Trayvon didn't know he matched the profile of robbers in that neighborhood.
You can't label someone a killer on that kind of evidence.
No woman in their right mind would drop charges against someone who had threatened their life.
I just hope you thought OJ was guilty.
Il'l give three to one odds lily calls Carol a racist.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Obamas Greeted By 'Deafening Roar' At Mandela Memorial

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obamas-...

while they boo their own President.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Sen. Ted Cruz defied critics angry that he eulogized Nelson Mandela and left for South Africa today as part of a 23 member congressional delegation going to honor the former South African president and anti-apartheid hero.
“He endured decades of imprisonment and steadfastly continued his fight for equality. And, when justice prevailed in his battle against apartheid, and Mandela was elected president of his nation, he nobly chose reconciliation instead of retribution — a legacy for which he will be remembered forever,” Cruz, R-Texas, said.
Cruz’s press secretary, Catherine Frazier, also rejected the arguments of those who criticized Cruz for lauding Mandela.
“Mr. Mandela deserves to be remembered and honored for his sacrifices in pursuit of freedom for the oppressed and his historic achievements to that end,” Frazier said.
Rep. Aaron Schock, the Republican congressman who was tapped by Speaker John Boehner to lead the delegation to South Africa, has also been met with social media heat for eulogizing Mandela as “the George Washington of our time.”
In response to the Illinois congressman’s tweet, twitter user Mark Christopher said,“@aaronschock @NelsonMandela George Washington? He was a communist…. Not the devil, but GW?”
Perhaps the staunchest defense of praising Mandela came from former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.
On Friday, Gingrich wrote a scathing criticism of Mandela’s opponents among his fellow GOP members, and suggested that Tea Party types share Mandela’s values, even his violent resistance against apartheid.
“Some of the people who are most opposed to oppression from Washington attack Mandela when he was opposed to oppression in his own country,” Gingrich wrote.
The former Speaker of the House continued to speak out against Mandela critics, sighting examples of historic American leaders fighting against oppression, sometimes with force.
“As Americans we celebrate the farmers at Lexington and Concord who used force to oppose British tyranny,” Gingrich noted.“We praise George Washington for spending eight years in the field fighting the British Army’s dictatorial assault on our freedom.”
“Patrick Henry said,‘Give me liberty or give me death,’” he added.
Republicans aren’t the only ones being met with criticism for honoring Nelson Mandela.
The White House posted a video to Facebook of the president speaking about the anti-apartheid leader’s passing, and quoted Obama saying,“He no longer belongs to us—he belongs to the ages.” The Facebook post received 4,085 likes, and 700 comments, many of which were critical of the president and his eulogizing of the South African leader.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/12/...
the racists are not happy.
hey racists! tuff shit! the minority can whine all it wants, but since you're the minority....no one cares. even your own are declaring your ignorance. how's it feel to have someone like Cruz remind you that you're a dumb redneck hick?
Love it! Will the teabaggers whine that 23 members of congress are going and who will pay their way? The only way to beat racism is to call it out every single time to every person who makes a racist comment and be unrelenting in it.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What does any of that blather have to do with the comments made to Newt Gingrich facebook tribute to Nelson Mandela?
"sink or swim on your own": is that what you said to that guy you killed on the James river?
do you ever wonder why Obama doesn't continue to use the story about evil insurance companies refusing to pay for his moms cancer treatment in his obamacare push?

oh wait, he lied about that. Nevermind.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Mandela was who he was. Now he is gone. What is your point?
I notice you and Galt both have a problem comprehending simple posts. Kvetch All Stupid, our resident zionist, was spamming the thread with Mandela quotes that painted him in a bad light so I merely posted a Mandela pro-israel quote to confuse her.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a bit of information I found at about the underbelly of Progressive movement.
Progressive was first used when the Communist was wanting to run a candidate against Truman and knew Communist Party probably wouldn't work.
Hey, lily, do you wear your Harris-Perry tampon earrings when you spout off her brain dead mantras?
lol! It's great that you have yourself as a source again son.

Makes things so easy and convenient for you!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Il'l give three to one odds lily calls Carol a racist.
She is a racist and so are you dummy; but, you're also a killer so you have a triple whammy against you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Cruz has his opion. We have ours.
That's how it works in America.
However, in South Africa, if you had an opinion different than Mandela, he'd burn you to death.
God bless America.
Isn't that what the southern boys did to blacks son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you stay away from news sites as their articles will come as a direct violation to what you want the world to be.
Idealism just got mugged by Reality.
lol! And you do it so often son!

No wonder you're so well acquainted with the technique!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the last shutdown reduce the deficit that the Progressives are trying to brag about now?
Didn't the last shutdown help the unemployment number as 41% of those counted were government employees coming back from furlough? Weren't the progressives bragging about this too?
Seems it's your claim son.

But I'm sure that fact escapes you!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide.': Obama bin Lyin
It's the culture...
lol! Romney not caring about 47% of America....

... well, I guess the con spin isn't that he lied, he just had a 'change of heart!'
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense did not want to even take the case. The state made them do it just to quell the growing angst among the black community. Remember, it was me who stood alone against the onslaught of criticism on behalf of Trayvon at the beginning until I read the entire transcript of the dispatch call.
Zimmerman wasn't running around his neighborhood with a gun. He was walking to an area of the complex where the police had agreed to meet him. Trayvon's destination was just minutes walking distance away from where he waited to ambush Zimmerman.
You can't ambush people even if you don't like being seen as suspicious and, unfortunately, Trayvon didn't know he matched the profile of robbers in that neighborhood.
You can't label someone a killer on that kind of evidence.
No woman in their right mind would drop charges against someone who had threatened their life.
I just hope you thought OJ was guilty.
Insanity!

The defense didn't even want to take the case?

The state made them?

It was you who stood alone against the onslaught?

ROFLMAO
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I am good at playing the idiot.
Then again, I'm probably not playing!
It's the culture...
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it! Will the teabaggers whine that 23 members of congress are going and who will pay their way? The only way to beat racism is to call it out every single time to every person who makes a racist comment and be unrelenting in it.
Calling out lily loving the race card...lily loves the race card...lily loves the race card...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lord, here we go. Good morning Lily.
good to see homer hanging out with our resident racist.

i already know your excuse homer, you didn't see her racist post, but somehow manage to see every other post she makes.
Laney F

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this a racist comment??
whatever..........this one's for you.
You claim there is no right wing racism here.
How do you nitwits define racism??
Racism = http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Where is Al Sharlaton? Where is the liberal media front page outrage?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 41 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 43 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs