Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1038376 Dec 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched Rachel Maddow , heard her speak and gotten an autographed copy of her book for my son and generally agree with her. On this point I don't. To me releasing these prisoners would pose a danger to this country. As the President said in his speech;
"I know that creating such a system poses unique challenges. And other countries have grappled with this question; now, so must we. But I want to be very clear that our goal is to construct a legitimate legal framework for the remaining Guantanamo detainees that cannot be transferred. Our goal is not to avoid a legitimate legal framework. In our constitutional system, prolonged detention should not be the decision of any one man. If and when we determine that the United States must hold individuals to keep them from carrying out an act of war, we will do so within a system that involves judicial and congressional oversight. And so, going forward, my administration will work with Congress to develop an appropriate legal regime so that our efforts are consistent with our values and our Constitution."
If the same thing was said by John McCain or Mitt Romney you would have agreed with every word and castigated Dr. Maddow for wanting to free dangerous terrorists. It's because Barack Obama said them that has your panties in a twist.
Who cares what you have done, underachiever?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1038377 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> It is perfectly understandable that a person with your history for racist remarks would hate a man like Nelson Mandela.
YUET... another example of RealDave sock PDUPONT trying to force a conclusion based on his preconceived bias of racism in your never to be humble opinion.

The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with hate and racism...

It's the culture....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1038378 Dec 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched Rachel Maddow , heard her speak and gotten an autographed copy of her book for my son and generally agree with her. On this point I don't. To me releasing these prisoners would pose a danger to this country. As the President said in his speech;
"I know that creating such a system poses unique challenges. And other countries have grappled with this question; now, so must we. But I want to be very clear that our goal is to construct a legitimate legal framework for the remaining Guantanamo detainees that cannot be transferred. Our goal is not to avoid a legitimate legal framework. In our constitutional system, prolonged detention should not be the decision of any one man. If and when we determine that the United States must hold individuals to keep them from carrying out an act of war, we will do so within a system that involves judicial and congressional oversight. And so, going forward, my administration will work with Congress to develop an appropriate legal regime so that our efforts are consistent with our values and our Constitution."
If the same thing was said by John McCain or Mitt Romney you would have agreed with every word and castigated Dr. Maddow for wanting to free dangerous terrorists. It's because Barack Obama said them that has your panties in a twist.
Precisely
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038379 Dec 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I take reich wingers seriously. There's no telling how much damage they can do with their negative and violent inciting rhetoric!
that's camps with an 's'...

'Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps'

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assaults-occu...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1038380 Dec 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
“If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don’t care for human beings.”
Nelson Mandela
Said about Bush's Iraq War - A war about oil at the expense of tens of thousands Iraqis & over 4,000 US soldiers.

Seems to me, Mandela spoke the truth about America & the Iraq War.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1038381 Dec 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Real Republican are not racists
exas Gov. Rick Perry said:“Through his valiant struggle against the injustices of apartheid, Nelson Mandela became a symbol of what one person can do to change the world. His life and legacy will remain an inspiration to people everywhere who believe in the power of freedom to create stronger nations, and forge a better world for future generations. Today, the prayers of Texans are with Mandela’s family, his friends, and the people of South Africa.”
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, released this statement: "Nelson Mandela will live in history as an inspiration for defenders of liberty around the globe. He stood firm for decades on the principle that until all South Africans enjoyed equal liberties he would not leave prison himself, declaring in his autobiography,'Freedom is indivisible; the chains on any one of my people were the chains on all of them, the chains on all of my people were the chains on me.' Because of his epic fight against injustice, an entire nation is now free. We mourn his loss and offer our condolences to his family and the people of South Africa."
And, they both were recipients of the vile vitriol as Newt Gingrich; perhaps this will be an eye opener. Gingrich noted that many of the comments on his facebook were from the same person; waxturd for sure!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1038382 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS's job in the ACA is to verify incomes, information on policies held, collect fees.
If this is running the ACA as you claim, then certainly the IRS, who does more for the federal government, must run the federal government.
Its your logic. And yes, it is stupid.
Everyone trusts a man with ZERO credibility. DumbDave is always right when he is wrong and makes a fool out of himself.

ROFTLMAO!!!!!

Hey Dumb Dave, did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan like you claimed?

a·ban·don1 [uh-ban-duhn] Show IPA

verb (used with object)

to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1038383 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS's job in the ACA is to verify incomes, information on policies held, collect fees.
If this is running the ACA as you claim, then certainly the IRS, who does more for the federal government, must run the federal government.
Its your logic. And yes, it is stupid.
"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what." Obama bin Lyin

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038384 Dec 10, 2013
Evil women hating Republicans...

"Gender wage gap in Obama’s White House: Female staffers earn less than 87 cents on the dollar compared to men"

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/12/gender-wage-...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1038385 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Moocjher Eed, I posted them all previously.
How many times do I need to keep posting them?
Oil industry subsidies exist.
Why do you right whiners keep denying this? Are you embarrassed your party defends them?
LOL... RealDave is 68 years on Medicare calling someone moocher... This is rich...LOL...

It's the culture....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1038386 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Said about Bush's Iraq War - A war about oil at the expense of tens of thousands Iraqis & over 4,000 US soldiers.
Seems to me, Mandela spoke the truth about America & the Iraq War.
Two quagmire wars Clinton started that Kerry and Clinton democRats voted for before they were against you ignorant dumbass...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1038387 Dec 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And, they both were recipients of the vile vitriol as Newt Gingrich; perhaps this will be an eye opener. Gingrich noted that many of the comments on his facebook were from the same person; waxturd for sure!!
Resentment to lily is her drinking poison and then hoping it will kill her enemies...

It's the culture...
RUSH10ME

White Stone, VA

#1038388 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting that he was surprised; but perhaps he has now finally opened his eyes to the rabid right wing white supremacist fringe that has become so hyper partisan that it's like the cold war.
There is no 'Rabid" right , there is only right and wrong , and you expecting responsible human beings to take care of a bunch of non-producing parasites who after over 200 years of handouts still can't stand on their own two feet is WRONG , we've had enough you sorry ass slackers will have to sink or swim on your own .
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038389 Dec 10, 2013
Farms in Chicago and how to flush someone elses money down the toilet...

'Your tax dollars at work…
Millions of dollars of farm subsidies were given to city dwellers including over $100,000 to Louis Farrakhan in Hyde Park!'

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/your-...

Chambersburg, PA

#1038390 Dec 10, 2013
Its really funny reading all the right whiner's post about the ten billion cost of the auto industry bail out.

Ten billion over 5 years to save a vital industry that was in trouble due to the Recession.

Yet, these same people have o problem forking over 4 billion per year in financial benefits (subsidies) to the oil industry setting record profits.

For the obviously slow right whiners: You are having a fit about ten billion over 5 years to save an industry near extinction but revel & cheer 20 billion over the same period to the oil industry which made an estimate350 billion in profits over that same 5 years.

Proof that you people are truly dumber than sh*t

Chambersburg, PA

#1038391 Dec 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... RealDave is 68 years on Medicare calling someone moocher... This is rich...LOL...
It's the culture....
Liar.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038392 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Martin Bashir
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038393 Dec 10, 2013
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!

'Monadnock Family Services will be eliminating 22 full-time and part-time staff positions as it scales back on the level of service it can provide due to ongoing cuts in funding from Medicaid and other sources'

http://www.ledgertranscript.com/business/9725...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1038394 Dec 10, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>There is no 'Rabid" right , there is only right and wrong , and you expecting responsible human beings to take care of a bunch of non-producing parasites who after over 200 years of handouts still can't stand on their own two feet is WRONG , we've had enough you sorry ass slackers will have to sink or swim on your own .
I'll have those n**g*rs voting demokkkRatic for the next 200 years” Lyndon B. Johnson

Yet widespread ignorance and opinion among blacks: RACE AND WELFARE TRUMP COMMON SENSE..

If the Negro in the ghetto must eternally be fed by the masters hand that pushes him into a sold out ghetto, he will never become strong enough to escape the sellout of the ghetto...

LBJ's welfare state left the black and urban communities in a permanent state of bondage to their political slavemasters, foreman and racist management..

63 percent of the black population will receive Medicaid, taxpyers paying for their obamacare...

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038396 Dec 10, 2013
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!

"BAE to cut 135 jobs in York"

http://www.abc27.com/story/24173540/bae-to-cu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min mahz 49,824
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,471
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 178,035
James Foley Beheading: What They’re Not Telling... 1 hr BadDream 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,378
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 4 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 4,710
Amy 9-16 6 hr Zap Brannigan 55
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••