Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LCNLin

United States

#1038492 Dec 10, 2013
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> Does Raul realize Obama is a liar?
So what is the morning temperature in Ontario?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1038493 Dec 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
prove me wrong.
gonna be tuff to try to cite right wing nonsense as a source.
LAME

How can I prove you wrong as you have refused to use any news source to provide the current unemployment numbers for minorities.

You are running away from them and have provided nothing!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1038494 Dec 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no accounting for lazy ass white folks.
Can you say anything without exposing yourself as a racist bigot idiot?

Here it is again.
Perhaps the "get off (your) lazy ass" is offensive to you.

We don't need more welfare. We need more people getting off their lazy asses.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1038495 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go f*ck yourself.
These have already been posted in the past. It is not my job to keep posting the same stuff over & over because you people are too stupid to get it the first time.
Anyone who says Barack Obama never argued a case in court is a LIAR.
No More Lip service...Prove It!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1038496 Dec 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Still running away from inconvenient questions, I see. Like you run away from the question about where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
Here it is again if you decide to actually answer it:
Medicaid is a welfare program. 95 percent of uninsured blacks will get health insurance under ObamaKare.
Big surprise there....
By the way, who's going to pay for that insurance?
95%?

guessing? or right wing non-source?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1038497 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go f*ck yourself.
These have already been posted in the past. It is not my job to keep posting the same stuff over & over because you people are too stupid to get it the first time.
This is an example of a sociopath trying to force conclusion based on a preconceived bias in Dumbass Dave's never to be humble lie or opinion....

Law of Logical Argument-Anything is possible if you don't have proof or know what you are talking about...

It's the culture....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1038498 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go f*ck yourself.
Hmmmmm. It seems liars are offensive to you.

When Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya, was Obama lying?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1038499 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go f*ck yourself.
Davey, calm down. So, you refuse to provide them?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1038500 Dec 10, 2013
At the outset, we should dispel the myth that 47 percent of Americans pay absolutely nothing in federal taxes.

Because all working Americans are obligated to pay payroll taxes—the money that supports Social Security and Medicare automatically withdrawn from our paychecks—the actual number of households in America paying nothing was closer to 17 percent in 2009 and, more typically, 14 percent in non-recessionary years. Obviously, if fewer people are working, fewer people are experiencing payroll tax deductions from their non-existent paycheck.

And if we add in other federal taxes, such as the federal excise tax on gasoline, the numbers come down even further.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/09...

the 47% is a right wing myth. that kept Mitt from winning the WH.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1038501 Dec 10, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Dumb Racist pig for sure:
<quoted text>
why should i act any different than your comrades? am i being held to higher standard because i'm not a right wing nutjob?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1038502 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go f*ck yourself.
Obama's law days effective but brief
CAMPAIGN '08: RACE FOR THE WHITE HOUSE
The head of his former firm says he did good work. But not all of it was related to voting and civil rights.
April 06, 2008|Dan Morain | Times Staff Writer

CHICAGO — In his books, speeches and campaign commercials, Sen. Barack Obama often harks back to his days as a civil rights attorney.

It is fundamental to his autobiography, displayed on his campaign website and woven into his appeals for votes. In one of his television ads leading up to the South Carolina primary, Obama recalled "working as a civil rights attorney to make sure that everybody's vote counted."

For The Record
Los Angeles Times Tuesday, April 08, 2008 Home Edition Main News Part A Page 2 National Desk 1 inches; 53 words Type of Material: Correction
Obama's law career: An article in Sunday's Section A about Sen. Barack Obama's career as a lawyer said he was hired as a junior lawyer at the firm then known as Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Gallard and now known as Miner, Barnhill & Gallard. The correct spelling of the final surname is Galland.

Senior attorneys at the small firm where he worked say he was a strong writer and researcher, but was involved in relatively few cases -- about 30 -- and spent only four years as a full-time lawyer before entering politics.

Obama arrived in Chicago in 1993 with a degree from Harvard Law School and was hired as a junior lawyer at the firm then known as Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Gallard. He helped represent clients in civil and voting rights matters and wrongful firings, argued a case before a federal appellate court, and took the lead in writing a suit to expand voter registration.

But the firm also handled routine legal matters and real estate. Obama spent about 70% of his time on voting rights, civil rights and employment, generally as a junior associate. The rest of his time was spent on matters related to real estate transactions, filing incorporation papers and defending clients against minor lawsuits.

In one instance, Obama defended a nonprofit corporation that owns low-income housing projects against a lawsuit in which a man alleged that he slipped and fell because of poor maintenance. Obama got the suit dismissed.

In another case, Obama appeared on behalf of a nonprofit corporation that provided healthcare for poor people. A woman who claimed income of less than $8,000 a year had sued Obama's client to obtain a $336 payment for baby-sitting services; Obama's client paid up, and the case was settled.

In 1994, Obama appeared in Cook County court on behalf of Woodlawn Preservation & Investment Corp., defending it against a suit by the city, which alleged that the company failed to provide heat for low-income tenants on the South Side during the winter.
more if needed
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1038503 Dec 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no accounting for lazy ass white folks.
Bunch of lazy lowlife black folk who breed like rabbits and expect the world to just deal with their undisciplined offspring and urban ignorance...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1038504 Dec 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans prefer racism to jobs bill
Patrick prefers hillbilly and a failed attempt at a GED...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1038505 Dec 10, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather early for you to have your daily breakdown, isn't it meathead?
It's never too early for you to make really dumb posts.

So, who is actually dumber? You, Whatever or No Surprise. All three posts the same uninformed, uneducated posts.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1038506 Dec 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Bunch of lazy lowlife black folk who breed like rabbits and expect the world to just deal with their undisciplined offspring and urban ignorance...
It's the culture...
so says the FWT.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1038507 Dec 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is the morning temperature in Ontario?
Are you dressed as Angela or Patrick today? And why aren't you making believe you are teaching history? And why are you wearing lily's best racist slingbacks without her drunken permission? LOL
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1038508 Dec 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
LCNlilyn-Angela-Patrick loves the race card
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1038509 Dec 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moron failing to understand why and what of things decides to go to lowest level of excuse making. PATHETIC

Why do we need a job's bill for? Haven't you heard the economy is just great. Unemployment is only 7% ;)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1038510 Dec 10, 2013
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> LCNlilyn-Angela-Patrick loves the race card
Nay, Patrick isn't very bright so he mumbles any old dumb thing that pops into his brain.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1038511 Dec 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop trying. You make a fool of yourself 24/7
lol! I don't son.

But I guess in your eyes it just appears effortless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Nov 26 2 min Mister Tonka 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 180,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min litesong 48,579
EverGreen Belgrade 39 min Bozidar Jankovic 10
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 392
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,871
World's Best Photo Art 2 hr WOW 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:31 PM
Kyle Fuller, Riley Reiff and Reggie Bush all questionable for Turkey Day
ESPN 2:35 PM
Cardinals' Bush: No 'fair shake' with Bears
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start