Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508781 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1039166 Dec 10, 2013
Lib Women are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>She had to sign a prenup that she would support black racism and agree to be the white polar bear that gets knocked out at the "family" gathering for Kwanza.
Meanwhile, did you EVER watch the lib women on the View when they interviewed Moochelle in 2012 vs their interview with Anne Romney...
talk bout bias, sociopaths, liars...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ImM4HiZfrjwXX
The only thing lib women are good for is a bj when they are young, then they get butt-f*cking ugly inside and out when their brains go deranged as they age.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1039168 Dec 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
In 1985, Congressman Dick Cheney voted against a resolution urging that Mandela be released from jail. If you’re ever unsure about where the wrong side of history is, look for where Dick Cheney is. Dick Cheney said he doesn’t regret his repeated votes in 1986 against the Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act which called for freeing Mandela and ending apartheid. I’m sure his only regret is that his opposition didn’t work.
Bill O’Reilly had a few words to say about Nelson Mandela... but most of those words were the word “communist.” Bill called Mandela a “communist” about half a dozen times in the space of a couple of breaths—and I think he was trying to eulogize the man! Usually Bill O’Reilly can be as ignorant as he wants to be, but he knew he had to rein it in when he was speaking about Mandela’s passing. Still, he couldn’t stop himself from saying “communist” like he had some weird kind of Leon Trotsky Tourette Syndrome.
Read more: http://www.randirhodes.com/articles/daily-blo...
"silly"
Come on be honest. Admit you are all for communism. That would be the government of your choice. A big brother who makes all the decisions, forces you into programs you not need or want. Mandela did some good things but, he was a communist, he hated America and our system of government.
Peace
KMA
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1039169 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. They are the most dedicated and caring.
So dedicated that 70% are considering rejecting Obamacare patients.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1039170 Dec 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing lib women are good for is a bj when they are young, then they get butt-f*cking ugly inside and out when their brains go deranged as they age.
One pissed off Michelle Obama ...

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/10...

It's the culture....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1039171 Dec 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL-so let's see how ignorant you are 'this' time. First of all your population in your liberal elitist state is 38.04. The population in Wisconsin is 5.72. Do you have that so far?
Second your liberal elitist poverty is at 23%. California is the highest poverty rate in the USA. Wisconsin's poverty rate is at 10%, fourth lowest rate in the country.
So 30 thousand doctors for 9 million people as opposed to 4500 for 50,000 people. I am glad I live in the Ho Dunk state of Wisconsin. You liberals elitists are something. And ignorant to boot.
22% of Wisconsins are enrolled in medicaid. That is a FACT. Considering the vast difference in the number of immigrants living in California, Wisconsin seems to have a serious problem.

By the way, California is ranked 35th in the nation with a poverty rate of 13.2. Wisconsin is ranked 16th with a poverty rate of 10.2...not fourth as those voices in your head have told you. Yeah's Hawaii is ranked 5th with a poverty rate of 8.6%. LMAO.

Dokta Tyrone ShaNai

Lindenhurst, NY

#1039172 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So dedicated that 70% are considering rejecting Obamacare patients.
I be deadicated to treatin the poer since I be graduatin med school. I be soashally promoted and shit and gots a job in da Klinic doin Obortions and shit. Obama be da best presidnet and nones of my brother be worryin about gettin jobs. Obama ekonomy means they don't need no jobs cause there ain't be nones. And shit.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1039173 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
22% of Wisconsins are enrolled in medicaid. That is a FACT. Considering the vast difference in the number of immigrants living in California, Wisconsin seems to have a serious problem.
By the way, California is ranked 35th in the nation with a poverty rate of 13.2. Wisconsin is ranked 16th with a poverty rate of 10.2...not fourth as those voices in your head have told you. Yeah's Hawaii is ranked 5th with a poverty rate of 8.6%. LMAO.
Mexico has benefited by exporting its social and ignorant elements to bankrupt Morono Valley California...

It's the culture...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1039175 Dec 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama is a true statesman. What did the rightwingers expect him to do? No shake his hand? I applaud him and his grace.
Meanwhile the new "oafkeeper" seems to have spent the day blathering about Hitler!!!!
They're all totally whack!
Obama understands the importance of diplomacy. "Diplomacy" seems to be a dirty word to rightwingers. Yes, Obama handled himself with grace and dignity. Warmongers find that repulsive.

Who knows, perhaps Obama's gesture will bring about change in our diplomatic relations with Cuba. Perhaps Obama can get Alan Gross released. I would say that is worth a little handshake at a diplomatic event.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1039176 Dec 10, 2013
Dokta Tyrone ShaNai wrote:
<quoted text>I be deadicated to treatin the poer since I be graduatin med school. I be soashally promoted and shit and gots a job in da Klinic doin Obortions and shit. Obama be da best presidnet and nones of my brother be worryin about gettin jobs. Obama ekonomy means they don't need no jobs cause there ain't be nones. And shit.
Dok, I got a canker on my wanker from that sow aunt jemimah's stanker. Kin ya cures me?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1039177 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
California Has Highest Rate Of Poverty In The Nation, According To U.S. Census Bureau.

CA rate is 16.5% but when high cost of living is figured in it raises it to 23.8%

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/07/cali...

Poverty in Wisconsin is about 13 percent of the population.
http://www.nbc15.com/news/state/headlines/Pov...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1039178 Dec 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt many of those young limo liberal Hollywood starlets are even good for that when they are young. How ELSE would we explain the bollywood divorce rate?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1039179 Dec 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>One pissed off Michelle Obama ...
http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/10...
It's the culture....
That cow can clear a windshield after a snowstorm just by looking at it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1039180 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that is worth a little handshake at a diplomatic event.
It was memorial not a G8 or UN meeting.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1039181 Dec 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So you're claiming girls were not involved son?
Son?
The attendant will be there shortly with a fresh Depends, calm down, Fartsack.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1039182 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
California Has Highest Rate Of Poverty In The Nation, According To U.S. Census Bureau.
CA rate is 16.5% but when high cost of living is figured in it raises it to 23.8%
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/07/cali...
Poverty in Wisconsin is about 13 percent of the population.
http://www.nbc15.com/news/state/headlines/Pov...
Kalifornia is the toilet bowl of the Southwest.......

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1039183 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama understands the importance of diplomacy. "Diplomacy" seems to be a dirty word to rightwingers. Yes, Obama handled himself with grace and dignity. Warmongers find that repulsive.
Who knows, perhaps Obama's gesture will bring about change in our diplomatic relations with Cuba. Perhaps Obama can get Alan Gross released. I would say that is worth a little handshake at a diplomatic event.
The Magic Negro just loves bending over to foreign leaders.

...or haven't you noticed? Just look at that giddy, goofy smile on his face when he does it.

He's like a gay on his first date in a sailor's bar.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1039184 Dec 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Can't stay long but wanted to throw this out there.
In 2008, NASA satellite imagery confirmed that the Pacific Ocean had switched from the warm mode it had been in since 1977 to its cool mode, similar to that of the 1945-1977 global cooling period. The shift strongly suggests that the next several decades will be cooler, not warmer as predicted by the IPCC.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/global-cooling-i...
(Can't resist deflating the liberal balloon of gullibility.)
The German Herald reported on March 31, 2013,
“German meteorologists say that the start of 2013 is now the coldest in 208 years – and now German media has quoted Russian scientist Dr Habibullo Abdussamatov from the St. Petersburg Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory - there is proof that we are heading for a “Mini Ice Age.” Talking to German media the scientist who first made his prediction in 2005 said that after studying sunspots and their relationship with climate change on Earth, we are now on an ‘unavoidable advance towards a deep temperature drop.’”
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013...
Half the country is in a deep freeze. Al Gore seems conspicuously quiet these days.
But it's late.
So Oblamer and Al Snore are full of crap? I thought as much.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1039185 Dec 10, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt many of those young limo liberal Hollywood starlets are even good for that when they are young. How ELSE would we explain the bollywood divorce rate?
I bet the men are awful too.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1039186 Dec 10, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>These sorry culls have been squalling about that video for 5 years!
Of course all the district gerrymandering and working hammer and tong to make it more difficult for the poor and minorities to vote the Repugs have been busy with doesnt bother Little Sno-Ball a bit.
Oink, oink, squealer!

“no one told me”

Denver

#1039187 Dec 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
The US Government has sold off it's remaining GM stock four months early. It looks like the final tally of taxpayer losses works out to around $10 billion.
The right wing yayhoos on here will be spinning this story to death.
Recall that the Republican house recently cost the US taxpayers $24 billion for political maneuvering.
Lying as usual, Squealtime, oink, oink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min tuffy 239,404
News Ex-Ukrainian finance minister, originally from ... 1 hr Trump is the man 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 63,550
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Cute 71,272
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 hr SweLL GirL 10,497
Obama has LEAK under sink. 23 hr TROY the Plumber 36
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Fri Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages