Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404448 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1038829 Dec 10, 2013
40%(mostly blacks), in Mendala's Africa, live in poverty--two dollars a day--I guess the communism hasn't fully kicked in yet. O'bama wants us to the model of Mendala's what?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1038830 Dec 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed it:
One wonders why they coulnd't cite the case.
You'd think there would be more detailed information given IF Obama actually did what the article says (arguing a case before an appellate court). Comparing that to the minute details given of what appears to be cases settled out of court, a logical conclusion would be there is still no evidence anywhere that Obama ever saw the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
Argue a case before apellate court: nothing more than a general statement with no details.
Penny ante lawsuits settled out of court: details about who, what, when, where and how it was resolved.
Times staff writer. Election year.
I'll say it again:
Obama has never seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
Disagree?
Defendant:
Name of judge hearing the case:
If Obama had ever seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer, the above information is public record.
For some reason, even that "journalist", who could dig up the minute details of very forgetable cases, couldn't come up with any details about Obama ever appearing in any courtroom as a lawyer.
Put this in the category of just another lie about Obama published in our so-called "news" media.
I get it. All news media are liars and only you are correct.

You really are a fool
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038831 Dec 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
The US Government has sold off it's remaining GM stock four months early. It looks like the final tally of taxpayer losses works out to around $10 billion.
The right wing yayhoos on here will be spinning this story to death.
Recall that the Republican house recently cost the US taxpayers $24 billion for political maneuvering.
the $24 billion figure is total BS, debunked by anyone not a drunken old fool like you...

the new GM CEO comes from their abyssmal engineering and design group, hence is likely to drive the company back into bankruptcy...

the bailout failed to deal with GM's two biggest problems...the UAW and the fact that they make crappy cars.....
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1038832 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not make a racist post. You are a liar.
This is an example of a Dumbass Dave trying to force conclusions based on his own racist preconceived bias and opinion...

AND... The sad and dangerous part here is, there are millions of Cheese Thieves like Dumbass Dave pimping, crawling, selling out the black man in America at this moment for Money, Power and Votes, Dumbass Dave a race pimp peddler, always profiteering in hate and racism.....

It's the culture...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1038833 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What credit?
Oil subsidies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038834 Dec 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, but what would have been the cost of GM failing?
The Center for Automotive Research, a Michigan nonprofit organization that analyzes auto industry issues, said Monday that the U.S. government will lose about $13.7 billion on its bailout of GM and Chrysler Group.
But the think tank said those funds “saved or avoided the loss of $105.3 billion in transfer payments and the loss of personal and social insurance tax collections -- or 768% of the net investment.”
Additionally, the center said the bailouts and financial restructurings saved about 2.6 million jobs in the U.S. economy in 2009 and $284.4 billion in personal income over 2009 and 2010.
http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-h...
But it's just like you to piss and moan about spending billions to save jobs but defend trillions of dollars on unnecessary wars.
BS from a special interest group...

Americans will buy the same number of cars whether GM exists or not, with production taken up by other manufacturers...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1038835 Dec 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mandela was a hero to the people of South Africa" and yet you find it "amusing" that an American would disagree.
do you ever listen to your stupidity?
What I find "amusing" is how Kvetch All Stupid continually condemns her fellow Jews and calls them communists when they don't agree with her psycho babble.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1038836 Dec 10, 2013
flack wrote:
Taken from Nelson Mandela, 1918 to 2013. A Good man or an Evil Man, you decide...By Fred Brownbill.
Mandela was born to a Xhosa Chief, and was therefore a Prince in the eyes of the tribe. As he grew up he obtained a law degree and the attention of a white professor, Joe Slovo, a hard core communist. This communist professor was a Lithuanian, a Colonel in the Russian KGB and would influence Mandela through out his years.
Mandela joined the ANC, a Communist Terrorist group, and rapidly rose up in the ranks becoming a Commander in the military wing.
After three years ten members of MK, the military wing of the ANC, were arrested with more than 200,000 hand grenades and nearly 50,000 land mines, 107 plans to blow up specific buildings and more than 50 tons of high explosives. Found also was a box of propaganda fliers naming Nelson Mandela the leader, complete with a 94 page essay written in Madela’s own hand. The subject title was ”How to be a good Communist.” Mandela, and eight of the ten originally arrested, were found guilty of high crimes and sentenced to life in prison, and many thought he should have been hanged.
Fred Brownbill??? Hah__ROFLMAO.

No wonder you didn't provide the link.

BTW could your mother in law see the parade float explode into flames from her front porch?

Newville, PA

#1038837 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to admit the few cases were he actually appeared in court was less than ground breaking and the work most junior lawyers do.
Not really the work of a constitutional lawyer.
He argued cases in court. That is the point.

Newville, PA

#1038839 Dec 10, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 you are a racist
+1 you are the liar
Show me the post.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1038840 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Ignoramous.

Prevented this

#1038841 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd worry about your own Wisconsin sex abuse, if I were you. Of course, using your logic, all teachers are liberals. Conservatives are too stupid to teach anything.
Using your logic, it was O'bama supporters that ripped up the Capitol against Gov. Walker--OMG you would be correct. Liberals. There are very few problems in our public schools but we are watching a case of a die hard liberal named Bates, she is a femi nazi too, in the Appleton system that was arrested last week. If we had as many cases as California Schools, it would be 1/5 of our population.

Newville, PA

#1038842 Dec 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it seems like lying bothers you.
Was Obama lying when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, was Obama lying when he said he was born in Hawaii?
He never said he was.

Tell me, certainly you are not referring to that book jacket that he did not write?

Tell me you actually have more than that?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1038843 Dec 10, 2013
Bigot, bigot...
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a nasty term but is it a racist term when being of Polish descent is not a race?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1038844 Dec 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, this is just my opinion, you understand, but I think namE is a racist f*ck...maybe, actually two or three of the trolls he supports. Make sense?
Ghetto is a man made demokratic disaster you racist...

I'll have those n**g*rs voting demokkkRatic for the next 200 years” Lyndon B. Johnson

It's the culture....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038845 Dec 10, 2013
You can see it in print now. Doctor closes office rather than deal with Obamacare

https://twitter.com/darab_ic/status/409885444...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1038846 Dec 10, 2013
Someone on here posted the link yesterday regarding 70% of California Doctors Boycotting Obamacare.

Just wanted to point out that in 2008, only 57% of California doctors accepted Medicaid patients and the number had been increasing over several years. The fact that the number has increased by 12% under Obama can't be attributed to the Affordable Care Act.

http://www.chcf.org/~/media/MEDIA%20LIBRARY%2...

Prevented this

#1038847 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your neighborhood:(Why aren't you doing something about it?)
A high school history teacher in Grantsburg, Wis., encouraged two of his female students to share their personal thoughts and feelings with him and then invited them on separate occasions to his house in Stillwater, where he had sex with them, according to charges filed Thursday in Washington County District Court.
MILWAUKEE (AP)-- A Catholic high school teacher in Milwaukee has pleaded not guilty to charges that she sexually assaulted two male students.
A former Milwaukee educator has been arrested and subsequently fired from his job. 46-year-old Ronnie Johnson was arrested on Friday, July 26th, and now faces 14 counts, including sexual assault of a child.
A former teacher and soccer coach at Heritage Christian High School in Milwaukee has been arrested for sexual assault. Jason Crary was arrested Friday at Worthington Christian High School in Columbus, Ohio, where he has worked since leaving Wisconsin in 1999.
etc., etc, etc.
Shouldn't that be Ohio's problem? since he is there? really you are an idiot. Is this all you got? I don't live in Ohio.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1038848 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He never said he was.
Tell me, certainly you are not referring to that book jacket that he did not write?
Tell me you actually have more than that?
Don't you have anything better to do than make a fool of yourself?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1038849 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you clean up your own doorstep-your blatant racial slur this morning- before you attempt to make people responsible for things they didn't say.
Ever read (or actually hear) how many of these these tolerant, intellectual "progressives" refer to (or speak about) minorities who dare vote against the leftist agenda?

They're as racist, prejudiced, hateful and hypocritical as anyone they refer to in the same way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 219,520
News Filipino Food Megastore Seafood City Following ... 4 hr Guest 2
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 1,800
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 2,856
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr GEORGIA 6,558
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr By The Seashore 103,183
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr PEllen 9,217

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages