Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1618152 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1038915 Dec 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's how the reich wing needs to describe them.
The same way we reich wingers complain about how vets are treated, but have no problems treating vets terribly if their politics aren't the same.
Talk about us being a confused bunch of hypocrites!
Yeah you Gilligan, factually our little hitler and local radical islamist apologist of the first order you idiot.

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038916 Dec 10, 2013
Some definition...

Channel Stuffing
"Channel stuffing refers to the practice of shipping more goods to distributors and retailers along the distribution channel than end-users are likely to buy in a reasonable time period."

Das, Somnath, and Pervin Shroff.(2011).'Detection of Channel Surfing'. retrieved on 10 Dec 2010, from
http://www3.nd.edu

which leads us to this...

GM channel stuffing...

'GM Channel Stuffing Surges To Second Highest Ever'

'In fact, as the chart below shows, in the past three months, GM channel stuffing has exploded and soared by 150K units (the most ever for a 3 month period) from 628.6K to 779.5K..."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-03/gm-c...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1038917 Dec 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you also think Dem is a good guy even though he claimed to have banged a 10 year old. I'd rather be called a racist fck by the likes of you than being called your friend. You, skank, are the lowest piece if trash I gave ever run into and that rat you popped out will follow in your skanky footsteps.
Wow, a lot of maturity in that post pal. And you have a problem with me using the term "doll?"

LMAO.

If I were you I'd slither over to one of the game threads__or change screen names and go back to the AA forum where your racist azz came from.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038918 Dec 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I was quoting what Obama just said on msnbc's broadcast regarding his high estimation of Mandela and his ideology on this very special day. You know, this day that was supposed to be about a dead terrorist, detroyer-of-nations wannabee and NOT about Barrack and his swollen head.
I see. It is always about Obama.

Did you see how Obama remembered the death of Mandela by posting a picture of himself.

Right there, with the one of Obama looking at Kennedy's portrait to remember the anniversary of his assination.

There use to be a blog that posted pictures from the North Korea press that daily had a pic of the dictator looking at something.
Not much different with the photos the WH releases.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038919 Dec 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't debunked at Forbes or any other legit source but questioned__Forbes never offered an alternative figure.
Doesn't matter__the GM-Chrysler bailouts were money well spent__anyone who disagrees is lost on the subject.
BTW, GM has a new CEO__a female who's been with the company since 1980__that's a long time pally.
yes, and she has been responsible for the engineering, design, and quality control of the crappy cars that GM produces...hardly an endorsement of her abilities...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038920 Dec 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>American cars are not good business anymore. For a long time.
the American consumer has told Detroit what they want in a car, but the Big Three insist that they know better...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1038922 Dec 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, a lot of maturity in that post pal. And you have a problem with me using the term "doll?"
LMAO.
If I were you I'd slither over to one of the game threads__or change screen names and go back to the AA forum where your racist azz came from.
I see where Carol and Eman have made a complete fool of you again Realtime!! Or, to be accurate you dumbass, they have pointed out what a fool you made of yourself you idiot...

It's the culture....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1038923 Dec 10, 2013
Did anyone else notice that Raul Castro nearly sht himself when Dabammy grabbed his little hand and shook it? And then after, Raul stood there beaming like a girl who Elvis had just handed a satin scarf to.

That was a beautiful thing.

To bad it wasn't Fidel instead.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038924 Dec 10, 2013
Look who is farming pt II...

1518 entries
$8.76 million
N Virginia Zip codes, McLean, Arlington, FairFax Station...

http://www.openthebooks.com/assets/1/7/Federa...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1038925 Dec 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals who are Jews are not fellow Jews. They are liberals first, being Jewish and following G-d's doctrine is not in their life style. I kick the commies every day. I know that upsets one like you.:) or are you yeah now? posting as usa1680? one can never tell.
You really are paranoid aren't you? Just because you post under five different screen names doesn't mean everyone else does. Your guilty conscience has gotten the best of you.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1038926 Dec 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you also think Dem is a good guy even though he claimed to have banged a 10 year old. I'd rather be called a racist fck by the likes of you than being called your friend. You, skank, are the lowest piece if trash I gave ever run into and that rat you popped out will follow in your skanky footsteps.
"if trash I gave ever run into"??? Better called 911, Batty, you've obviously stroked out...I'm thankful that you hate me, more proof there is a God that you are incapable of knowing.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1038927 Dec 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can lead a liberal to knowledge, but you can't make it think... You're giving yourself too much credit you dumbass... You will never make par above moron idiot. Hitler was a liberal, a hater of Capitalism and Wall Streety ou dumbass...
It's the culture...
lol! reich wing ideas of 'knowledge' generally involves a severely heave dosage of opinions and is subject to change depending on the situation.

So yes, I don't necessarily drink the so called 'water' they provide. Only they can swallow that swill!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1038928 Dec 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fred Brownbill??? Hah__ROFLMAO.
No wonder you didn't provide the link.
BTW could your mother in law see the parade float explode into flames from her front porch?
you say that about everyone. Always stirring the shy. Refute the content or stfu, pisswater and prostitutes.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1038929 Dec 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Did anyone else notice that Raul Castro nearly sht himself when Dabammy grabbed his little hand and shook it? And then after, Raul stood there beaming like a girl who Elvis had just handed a satin scarf to.
That was a beautiful thing.
To bad it wasn't Fidel instead.
If you think Cuba is a success story -- vote Democrat.

It's the culture...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1038930 Dec 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the American consumer has told Detroit what they want in a car, but the Big Three insist that they know better...
Right__and that accounts for the recent sales numbers.

You're a fkn moron without a clue Galt.

For years, make that decades, the big three ran roughshod over American consumers__today, with improved quality, styling, etc. the market is coming back. You're talking mid 80's nonsense again old timer.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038931 Dec 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, a lot of maturity in that post pal. And you have a problem with me using the term "doll?"
LMAO.
Hurt your feelings that calling him a racist meant absolutely nothing to him coming from you?

Just lovin' your superior debating skills.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1038932 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are paranoid aren't you? Just because you post under five different screen names doesn't mean everyone else does. Your guilty conscience has gotten the best of you.
Still trying to cover your lie I see. Keep defending yourself. ROTFLMAO. Yeah.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038933 Dec 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"if trash I gave ever run into"??? Better called 911, Batty, you've obviously stroked out...I'm thankful that you hate me, more proof there is a God that you are incapable of knowing.
This is becoming a pattern.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1038934 Dec 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fred Brownbill??? Hah__ROFLMAO.
No wonder you didn't provide the link.
BTW could your mother in law see the parade float explode into flames from her front porch?
only a drunken idiot needs a link when the author and his piece is quoted word for word. But this fckface just spits out the same bs regardless of content.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1038935 Dec 10, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
you are confused...
Morals are a law (s) that the SOCIETY agrees upon....
It is the individual's ethics that determine if they choose to abide by them...
SO?
The church DOES not condone molestation any more than you do dumass....
lol! I'm not confused son.

You are.

Morals, like ethics are of a personal nature. But I will grant you it can be shaped by society.

The church DID condone those activities son. If not for the victims coming forward and making a spectacle of what the Church fought so hard to remain a private matter, you would never have heard of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min loose cannon 242,768
Jon Trott of JPUSA protects child molestors 2 hr John Trott 9
Film on Sex Crimes at Jesus People USA 2 hr John Trott 11
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 2 hr John Trott 44
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 11,424
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 105,302
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 5 hr Godvox 31

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages