Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1564978 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038767 Dec 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Forgotten Truth: Hillary Clinton is, in fact, the original "birther".
It's the culture...
Inconvenient truths are not real truths.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1038768 Dec 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I answered all these questions yesterday, several times I believe.
"As the accuser, you need to provide proof of your accusations, that is how it works in a free society" - Homer 2016 Republican Nominee for President
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/born-keny...

In 1991, Acton & Dystel:
“Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.”

16 years later, in 2007, a year before the 2008 presidential campaign, Acton & Dystel still described Obama as “born in Kenya” in promoting his autobiography, "Dreams From My Father".

Barack Obama’s own authorized biography while president of the Harvard Law Review says he was “born in Kenya” and raised in both Indonesia and Hawaii.
... well, Obama was editor of the Harvard Law Review, so he approved everything printed in it.... right?

So, was Obama lying when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, was Obama lying when he said he was born in Hawaii?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1038769 Dec 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
All subsidies are financial benefits.
All financial benefits are not subsidies, you fucking moron. My paycheck is a financial benefit, you idiot.
A subsidy is money granted. That means money has to be given. A government can only give money it has in its possession, dumbass.
Let's go over this again.
Subsidies to American oil companies is an urban legend. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy to any American oil company in the United States.
The only oil company Obama is subsidizing is Petrobras, the national oil company of Brasil.
If you give a credit to someone, you are giving them money. Doesn't take much common sense to grasp that simple fact.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1038770 Dec 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol is a full blown birther now? You are devolving faster than originally thought.
So, you think Obama was lying when he said he was born in Kenya, right?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1038771 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Inconvenient truths are not real truths.
demokRats: We started the "birther" movement before we were against it..

It's the culture....
TSM

United States

#1038772 Dec 10, 2013
Obama shakes hand with Cuba’s Raul Castro!!

Obama hasn’t seen a Dictators/Communist leader he’s not willing to shake hands or bow to!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1038773 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how clueless posters like Galt and Connecticut want to sweep it under the rug like the abuse stopped 20-30 years ago. It's that kind of thinking that allows the abuse to continue today.
The following link is very informative.
http://www.bishop-accountability.org/
This has even more information:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Schoo...
I can't understand why you don't want to focus on your own neighborhood and your own liberal comrades.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1038774 Dec 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
All the Nelson Mandela Memorial Day news
President Jacob Zuma was loudly booed by mourners at Nelson Mandela's memorial at the FNB Stadium on Tuesday, suffering political humiliation as the world watched.
Sections of the crowd of tens of thousands jeered when Zuma arrived at the venue in Soweto, and again every time his face appeared on screens during the ceremony.
It marked a contrast to the welcome given to Zuma's predecessor Thabo Mbeki and US President Barack Obama, who delivered a eulogy for Mandela.
The stadium erupted in applause as Obama and his wife Michele appeared on giant screens, but the mood changed the moment the camera moved to Zuma, who is weathering a political storm in the run-up to next year's general elections.
....The crowd booed former US president George W Bush, when he appeared on the screen at the stadium.
http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2013/12/10/a...
Meanwhile, residents of the local bantustan paid homage to Mandela by having their hands tied behind their backs while a tire soaked in gasoline was placed around their necks and set on fire, showing their dedication to the terrorism that was indicative of Mandela when he aided the communists in their southern Africa front of the Cold War.
As was the case 30 years ago, the crowd began mindlessly repeating lines from Mandela's speeches.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038775 Dec 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Um...she didn't just support it, she was personally involved in it by suggesting who should be a recipient of the gift. Where were you when her participation in the acts were first made public?
BTW, necklacing is still going on there, thousands have died from being targeted as enemies of the Mandelas.
So she was neck deep in this (no pun attended). South Africa is a cesspool. Their murder rate is 31.8 per 100,000 according to the UNODC report.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1038776 Dec 10, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Evil women hating Republicans...
"Gender wage gap in Obama’s White House: Female staffers earn less than 87 cents on the dollar compared to men"
http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/12/gender-wage-...
Get real, doofus.

http://www.examiner.com/article/michelle-obam...

Michelle makes sure that her hand picked (mostly female) staff gets paid very well for trying to create a positive image of her in the public opinion arena. Apparently the woman can't do anything for herself more complicated than wiping her own butt.

For being "ashamed of being an American" she certainly has no qualms about blowing huge amounts of American taxpayer dollars on herself. If she truly cared what we thought of her she would have kept her mouth clamped tightly shut from the day Barrack announced he was running for office. Paying these women huge salaries to be deceptive about the real Michelle is a disgusting waste of our money, something the cow delights in.

It's called loving corruption for the sake of corruption. It's a love that only those who have no conscience own. You know, those people who believe that they are above the law. With absolute immunity comes absolute contempt. Michelle is nothing if not contemptuous. That sneer says it all.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1038777 Dec 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's a biker babe now. Should mention that in Central Florida there are thousands of 60ish women who who actually own/drive motorcycles__not just plop their azzes on the btch seat.
Have you checked out www.flamewarriorsguide.com yet?
Eman is an "enfante provocateur"
stfu, scumbag. You talk sht about every post carol makes regardless of content. Its the pisswater running through your veins

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1038778 Dec 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>We all know you see Red--that is communism's color. So when are you going to get those commie teachers in your state under control. The Federal reports say that over 400,000 children will be molested in your public California schools by the time they graduate-every year-there isn't that many priests-as a matter of fact, there aren't that many enrolled in the entire Catholic system. Show us your commie red and go after the teachers. The homosexual priests are a product of the left, the molesting teachers are a product of the left, what is the matter with you liberals?
I'd worry about your own Wisconsin sex abuse, if I were you. Of course, using your logic, all teachers are liberals. Conservatives are too stupid to teach anything.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1038779 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you give a credit to someone, you are giving them money. Doesn't take much common sense to grasp that simple fact.
Holyshit. Now I understand why you idiot Democrats don't understand economics.
Let's go over this.
When someone gives you credit, they give someone else money, you fucking moron. You don't get the money... unless the credit you received was a loan disbursed to you in cash, which is the unusual case.
When you use your credit card to buy your anal sex toys, did anyone send you any money? Of course not. You got toys for your ass, while someone else got the money.

Now, what happens if you don't pay the credit card company back?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1038780 Dec 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol is a full blown birther now? You are devolving faster than originally thought.
And a climate denier. Not to mention one of the overnight crew.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1038781 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, lol, the sudden appearance of two posters to scream personal insults at me and then leave wasn't a clue?
I know! If you listen to nuc, he so above board. Lol.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1038782 Dec 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL-you confuse me? ROTFLMAO-I think you are ignorant. Of course the Jewish communists were supported by Mandela, the Jewish communists are in the democrat party today in the United States. What is so confusing about that? Was Mandela close to the PLO, a terrorist group sworn to the destruction of the State of Israel and which has been responsible for the cold-blooded murder of countless Israeli civilians? Yes, he was. It is indeed ironic that whereas Mandela fought for the rights of the indigenous people of South Africa, when it came to the Middle East he sided with one of the groups which has always stood at the forefront of the push for Arab colonization, the Arabization of other indigenous nations and the eradication or appropriation of the legacies of non-Arab peoples. Mandela was a terrorist, a murderer, and liberals like you try to paint him as a hero. Go ahead.
Mandela was a hero to the people of South Africa and that is just driving you mad. Amusing to watch you throw your own under the bus when they don't share your views. It's what we have come to expect of you.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038783 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What credit?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038784 Dec 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist trolls seem to enjoy posting
you sir, are an idiot...

{Charlie Rangel Calls Tea Partiers "White Crackers"}

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/taylorcolwell/20...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1038785 Dec 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
Seriously, Carol is now a birther? Anyone else?
Put your hand down DBWriter, I know you are a birther. Calm down.
So, was Obama lying when he claimed to have been born in Kenya? Or, was Obama lying when he claimed to have been born in Hawaii?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1038786 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Mandela was a strong supporter of Castro-why is this a surprise to you?
Yep, his bestest wet dream was of Fidel blowing us capitalists all to nuclear hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min loose cannon 242,265
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 105,218
Cash me ouside 8 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 9 hr thomas 2056 1,757
has anyone ever had sex with an animal? (Jul '12) 9 hr el grosso loco 24
Any hot guys in Chicago ? 20-29 yo 11 hr Black Knight 5
WTF Over 12 hr Maxipad 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages