Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232960 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1037952 Dec 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...the same way as other Fascist dictators throughout history...
by scapegoating a minority group (the evil rich) and by making impossible promises...
"John Galt"
Did not president nobama promise while campaigning that one of his first actions would be to close Gitmo? Another fib?
Peace
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1037953 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of those teachers were pedophiles?
There are approximately 3,083,266 teachers in the United States (201112 stat) compared to 17,644 local Catholic parishes. Comparatively speaking, priests are far more likely to be pedophiles than teachers.
Are you talking single time offenders?

Or multiples?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1037954 Dec 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Wham! And a reich winger plays the race card again!
Yeah you Gilligan, factually our little hitler, phaggot and local radical islamist apologist of the first order you idiot...

You loser 24/7 spending all day whining about comrade obama you idiot...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1037955 Dec 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what he said; SP stated that the national was akin to slavery and Martin Bashir read excerpts from a journal written by a slave owner describing what he forced his slaves to do to each other. He did say that if any deserved such a treatment it would be Sarah Palin. So he resigned, or was forced to. MSNBC; the network that you claim is so far left, has fired quite a few people for incendiary commentary. Not like Fox who encourages it.
You are a liar as usual. That's nothing compared to your guru fatty junkie Limbaugh. Dittohead.
Once again, lily makes no sense. She's very consistent.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1037956 Dec 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, you self proclaimed "intelligent" people have such a hard time with low intelligence!
It's as if... you're not up to par son!
Yeah so stupid he thinks businesses can open the doors and don't have to have anyone manage them until when??? when they feel like it. Stupid fool. Dumber than the rock he came off of.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1037957 Dec 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, if the Democrats caused the recession, they would have to have said this:
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1222905...
Any questions about who was promoting the policies that caused the economy to collapse?
I've got a question.
Why did the Democrats support the war in Iraq?
And, why did the Democrats oppose that same war they supported previously?
Try to answer these questions without introducing yourself as a conspiracy nut. ;-)
"DBWriter"
The response from "real dumb" will be his standard. Bush lied. It's Bush's fault. pelousie, reed, funnystien, schmucker, etal were all lied to.
peace

Lapeer, MI

#1037958 Dec 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the only way a black person can achieve is through Affirmative Action. Nice post, racist f*ck.
You're telling me the only way a black person can achieve is through Affirmative Action.

Bizarre stuff, DumbDave.

With this sort of attitude, it's obvious why you are not an achiever, Dood.

Lapeer, MI

#1037959 Dec 9, 2013
The Marxist-In-Chief is on the move.

The gloves are coming off and Satan has taken off the suit.

http://tinyurl.com/kzrb48s
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1037960 Dec 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you Gilligan, factually our little hitler, phaggot and local radical islamist apologist of the first order you idiot...
You loser 24/7 spending all day whining about comrade obama you idiot...
It's the culture...
lol! poor baby. you really are a mentally disturbed child aren't you?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1037961 Dec 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah so stupid he thinks businesses can open the doors and don't have to have anyone manage them until when??? when they feel like it. Stupid fool. Dumber than the rock he came off of.
Really? I said that?

I must have missed that post you made to tell me!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1037962 Dec 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You mean.... like fart "news"?
Dan Rather
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1037963 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is we?? You got a mouse in your pocket, nitwit??
The nitwit would be the one not noticing more than I makes fun of lily when she goes over the top.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is talking about opposing Obamacare or any of that.
It's the constant insults, the questioning of .... birthplace,.
How is questioning a birthplace of a POTUS racist? Waiting for this convoluted answer.
When did insulting a POTUS become racist? It has been an age old tradition that every president endured.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the constant insults, the questioning of .... education.
How is questioning the education of a POTUS racist? And most of the other stuff in your list.
You are making up nonsense as a dumb excuses for someone else's bad behavior.
To be honest you have embarrassed your friend four times more than my original comment did by obsessing on this.
But knowing you, you will drag her name through the mud several times more before you are done.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1037964 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Baldwin is a homophobe, Bashir is a misogynist and Toure is a racist and they are all Liberals.
What was your self-righteous point again?
Therein lies your problem. No matter the subject, you will change it to suit your momentary needs.

You try to twist the meaning of terrorism around when it suits you.

We were talking about racist comments made on this thread. As soon as I show you one, you change the subject to Alex Baldwin??

You said Lily makes racist comments. Prove it. So far, all you've done is whine about me bullying you for calling your nonsense for what it is.

You can pitch, but you can't catch. You play a little girl game at this. Full of projection and taking the Sarah Palin 'I'm a victim of mean liberals' approach is all you do.

Show me Lily's racist comments. Not ones where she points out racism, but actual racist comments.

I can produce lots of them from the various bigots on this thread, from Nobraina/Galt to Dweeb to Fetch to Indy to Rush10 to PTBW to Waxturd's legion of puppets and others.

You're not among them. You don't play that game. Which makes your defense of those that do all the more amusing.

Location hidden

#1037965 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he was making fun of you playing stupid, which may not be an act if this needs explained to you.
Got projection??

You seem to think you know what everyone else is thinking. That's insanity by definition!!

Explains your obsession with Topix. You have no life.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1037966 Dec 9, 2013
Taxes are not levied for the benefit of the taxed. - Robert Heinlein

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1037967 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would pay attention instead of sticking your nose into the middle of something you know nothing about, you would know the "point". The poster I responded to said that pedophile priest hadn't been a problem for 20 years. I was just providing him with the FACT that sick freaks are still hiding in the priesthood.
That isn't what he said: You lie. Of course what else is new?
There are more sick freaks in Public schools, he was correct, and they are democrats--and the sick freaks in the Priest hood are gays: democrats also.
dumbdem

Palm Coast, FL

#1037968 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd the drunk, using his favorite beverage for a screenname.
Honesty for once!!
nuculurNutcaselily'sracistsist afckfaceforsure say what? LOL

Location hidden

#1037969 Dec 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you voted for Ross Perot and will support the TEA Party candidate, right?
I guess that means you voted for Romney and Ryan, Ryan being the only person in recent memory with a budget proposal. Nobody else in Washington is even competent enough to generate a budget... that is, a budget that can get at least one vote in the entirety of Congress.
You can talk about how the Romney - Ryan ticket was the right choice, if you want. Repeal ObamaKare, generate a budget, and a budget that actually cuts government spending.
You know, from reading your posts, I just assumed your lips were surgically attached to Obama's ass. I had no idea you voted for Romney and Ryan.
You're a model for Teabagger stupidity!!

Did Rmoney attend Obama's inauguration??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dumbdem

Palm Coast, FL

#1037970 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd has it bad for Lily.
He's been trying to get her to send him some pre worn undies for several years now, but Lily ignores him. LOL
Which makes Waxturd create even more stupid sockpuppets, this one named after his favorite beverage!!
It's obvious he drinks a lot of it!!
nuculurNutcasedrunkenlily'siss ygirlfriendfckfaceforsure say what? LOL

Location hidden

#1037971 Dec 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>As long as you dumbasses or 95% of blacks continue to support a President - no matter what he does, no matter his views, policies, beliefs, etc.- simply because he is black, then racism is certainly not a thing of the past in the demockratic party......
You nutsack are an example of someone trying to force conclusions based on a preconceived bias in your never to be humble opinion.
The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with hate and racism...
It's the culture...
Here we have more racist nonsense from Waxturd.

So old geezer whites like you overwhelmingly voting for white candidates isn't racist??

But blacks voting the same for black candidates is??

You're even more of a Moonbat than I suspected, twitwit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,524
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr 2 Watt Light bulb 189,893
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a 8 hr Local Chicago 1
Affidavit: White House birth certificate is a F... 9 hr JustTheFACTS 1
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 9 hr Lexus1985 425
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 9 hr Lexus1985 407
News 1 dead, 4 wounded in Chicago shootings 12 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]