Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383055 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038261 Dec 9, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
This scum-sucking, left wing administration couldn't care less.
Health care coverage 'for all' was NEVER their goal.
Complete control of the industry IS.
neither...

...the goal was wealth redistribution....

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1038262 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Anyone got a number on how much the "Fix" of the failed Obamacare website is costing us taxpayers?
saw a computer co. CEO on TV today who said he could have done the entire website for 1 million dollars, Oblama screws the country again.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1038263 Dec 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler died at 56.
A reich wing idea of a 'good' person!
56 is not young.

Were you trying to make a point here about something relevant?

Can I help you with your constipation?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038264 Dec 9, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
California’s ObamaCare exchange hands out consumer contact info without permission
There are going to be some epic data theft and hacking stories to come from the sad history of ObamaCare. They’re probably already happening.
But the hackers will have to get in line behind the ObamaCare system’s tendency to create its own security breaches by coughing up hairballs of sensitive data... and officials who abuse the personal information of consumers before hackers get a shot at it.
The latest story comes from California, courtesy of the L.A. Times:
"Raising concerns about consumer privacy, California’s health exchange has given insurance agents the names and contact information for tens of thousands of people who went online to check out coverage but didn’t ask to be contacted."
but it's for their own good...right???...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1038265 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one claiming the black man deserves special considerations.
Figure it out fast Dave. Do you want to be equal or do you want to be a victim deserving special handling.
lol, yeah, I can see a lily descendant a thousand years from now whining, "I have an ancestor who was a slave, boo hoo hoo, waaaaa....., I'm oppressed!"

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1038266 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
WH:
We don't know who called the shots for Benghazi, Fast & Furious, ObamaCare, NSA, etc., but we can tell you what Romney did in high school.
The buck never stops at the WH
"I didn't know"

"No one told me"

B. Hussein Oblama

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1038267 Dec 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Being stupid seems to be a natural state of reich wingers!
This from the person who typed a top nominee for dumbfck post of the year:

"Hitler died at 56. A reich wing idea of a 'good' person!"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038268 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LCN is a female?
half-and-half....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038269 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually thinking of individual priests but, obviously, with over 3,000 civil sex abuse lawsuits filed against the church in the United States alone and many cases unreported, the attempt by our poster from Connecticut to sweep this under the rug is even more assine than I originally thought.
out of those money-grubbing, 30 years after the fact, bandwagon civil lawsuits, almost none of them filed criminal charges at the time of the alleged incident...

...wonder why???...

Lapeer, MI

#1038270 Dec 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>The real Mandela in his own words
Exclusive: Joseph Farah shares quotes from late South African president
Published: 12/9/2013
http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/the-real-mandela-i...
The Kenyan Hyena will try getting the Mandela Fairy Dust to rub off onto him.

Unfortunately for him, it's not Fairy Dust but Jackal dung that he's rubbing onto himself.

He's making a fool of himself once again.

Those big ears of his protrude for good reason.

They are Love Handles to lots of Mandela types.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038271 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Are you ready for a Think Progress blogger's pick for Person of the year?
Myley Cyrus
better choice than Obama...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038272 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually thinking of individual priests but, obviously, with over 3,000 civil sex abuse lawsuits filed against the church in the United States alone and many cases unreported, the attempt by our poster from Connecticut to sweep this under the rug is even more assine than I originally thought.
You know? Now that I think of it? I don't ever recall a civil case where there was only ONE victim. It's usually a case of overwhelming numbers of transgressions that literally wears down the defense....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038273 Dec 9, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
I love when all these "news anchors" slur Sarah Palin. I wish they would do it more often...they often lose their jobs which equals less kkk hunt liberal big mouths on the air...It's hilarious that they still make fun of that woman 5 years later. You ped-o-phile lefties are afraid. I think you all need taken out back, and a bullet put in ur mangy skulls.
lol! The quitta from wasilla!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038274 Dec 9, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet a C note you've been caught standing on a ladder, peeking into a strangers bedroom window...
You sound very experienced at this....

Lapeer, MI

#1038275 Dec 9, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals.
Rumor Mill" The Magic Negro and Pope Francis met at the annual NAMBLA orgy last year.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038276 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all relative. "The bailout helped Detroit automakers return to profitability, and a study released on Monday by the Center for Automotive Research said it saved 1.5 million U.S. jobs and preserved $105.3 billion in personal and social insurance tax collections." Reuters
Yep. Cons have an ingrained desire to only look at the negative.

Not something I would want in the WH!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038277 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you use two IDs
lol! You are paranoid aren't you son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038278 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So USAsince is Yeah?
lol!
...(sucker)
...(again!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038279 Dec 9, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
An automotive special interest group tells us how important bailing out GM was....
And the green energy folks swear turbines don't kill birds...
American consumers would buy the same number of cars (and maybe more considering superior products) if GM did not exist...the jobs would just be with other manufacturers...

only the UAW would lose...and the taxpayers would gain...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038280 Dec 9, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
The low information Community Organizer you fools voted into office twice thinks "promote the general Welfare" means he can order the creation of any social, economic, or educational program he wants and place them on the backs of American tax payers.
What's his excuse? Too much golf?
lol! poor baby. and yet, the AF was created too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 min boundary painter 2,422
Observations 2 min A Noted Observer 8
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 min boundary painter 984
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 min boundary painter 1,514
abby5-26-16 14 min boundary painter 3
last post wins! (Dec '10) 22 min They cannot kill ... 2,044
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Earthling-1 59,482
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min Sublime1 101,981
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques in Orleans 214,389
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages