Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1037617 Dec 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
was one of the original members, dumbass.
So you are running from the negative image of the Tea Party as a bunch of uninformed imbeciles.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1037618 Dec 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lois and the rest of the rabid white supremacists seemed to have a real pow wow on Sunday night; oh yeah, you tubes and everything;
The dittohead revealed she is a polack. What a hoot.
Losers, all of them.
says a lot when someone who objects to the n-word calls others "polack".....

shove it up your NYC Bocajew butt...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1037619 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the definition for jest number 2 in Bing Dictionary.
Bing Dictionary?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You get caught improperly using a word, and all you do is make lame excuses for your ignorance. What's with that??

"The Bing made me do it!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bing?? It's a Microsoft product, like Windows and IE, full of errors and bugs. Only the truly ignorant would use Bing as a dictionary. It figures that you'd be one of them.

And you're the one who questions others' sources?? That's funny!!

You're stupid enough to use Bing as an authority on verbiage.

Here's the meaning from an actual dictionary;

jest noun \&#712;jest\
: something said or done to cause laughter

Full Definition of JEST

: an utterance (as a jeer or quip) intended to be taken as mockery or humor
a : prank
b : a ludicrous circumstance or incident
a : a frivolous mood or manner <spoken in jest>
b : gaiety and merriment

Your use of the word 'jest' was completely incorrect. The correct word was 'jist', just as Lily corrected your ignorance.
------

gist noun \&#712;jist\

Definition of GIST

: the ground of a legal action
: the main point or part : essence <the gist of an argument>

And all you do is make lameassed excuses, so typical.

It's what we've come to expect from a lightweight fraud like you who confuses quantity of meaningless posts with quality ones.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1037620 Dec 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say across the board tax cuts are not as effective as targeted tax cuts in times of needed stimulus.. The Bush tax cuts hurt because they came at a time of war & huge government expansion and because the Bush Tax cuts tended to help the wealthy more than the middle class.
uh huh?
http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/economix/2013...

Even a retard like you 'could' choose to understand what O'bama has done to the United States and to Americans. You do realize everyone got a tax cut under GW Bush-right?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#1037621 Dec 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are those questions you run away from again:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
(Please find the statements from the White House and State Department.)
Why did Obama lie over and over about ObamaKare?
(the "it is not a tax" and "you can keep it, period" lie.)
Obama said he was born in Kenya. Then Obama said he was born in Hawaii.
(bio for the first book Obama lied about writing, and bio in the Harvard Law Review when he was named editor.)
So...
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did Obama lie over and over about ObamaKare?
Obama said he was born in Kenya. Then Obama said he was born in Hawaii.
Which time was Obama lying?
Which time was Obama lying?
Well, in defense of Obama, he is from Chicago where lying is simply a way of life.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1037622 Dec 9, 2013
We had Bob Woodward now Gergen neither are Conservative/Republican now saying the same thing: GAI Report Shows 'No One in Charge' of WH, anyone with a Brain not surprise the puppets Magic (Teleprompter) not Working!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1037623 Dec 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wonder why none of these people went to Margret Thatchers funereal? Something smells!
the Mandela circus is just another media diversion from the failure of ObamaKKKare....

the corpse has been on ice for months waiting for the right moment...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1037624 Dec 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Carol, let's take these one at a time;
No Carol, Obama didn't provide military aid to the Muslim Brotherhood it was provided to the government of Egypt, more specifically the military who have nothing to do with the Muslim Brotherhood, just like it's been provided by many presidents.
Not a fact, an asinine conclusion on your part.
Yes Carol, Obama did save a major source of jobs. If GM went under then it would have had a ripple effect right down the supply chain and many more workers would have lost their jobs other than just GM employees. The cost to the economy of a GM failure would have been much more than what it cost to save it. And no Carol the stimulus was not a failure. It saved jobs and put people to work on infrastructure projects that had been languishing for years. The stimulus pulled us back from the brink of a total depression.
No, Obama didn't blame the video for what happened in Benghazi although a case can be made for exactly that. Witnesses of the attack by Ansar al Sharia report that there was mention of the video among the attackers. The video was blamed for the attack on our embassy in Egypt so it wouldn't be a stretch to blame it for Benghazi also. It wasn't our embassy that was attacked in Libya nitwit, it was a consulate.
No Carol, he did not increase the deficit by $7 trillion. He didn't even increase the debt by that much liar. The debt increased $4.7 trillion mostly because of the extension of the Bush tax cuts and the continuing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which he was handed by his predecessor. Again not a fact, a goddamned bald-faced lie.
Sure Carol there more people on public assistance but it has nothing to do with the President. It has everything to do with the recession brought on by Republican laissez faire policies. It also has a lot to do with entities like Wal-Mart and McDonalds paying their workers crap wages forcing them to seek assistance.
The only place you're going to hear garbage like this is from ignorant lying right-wingers like you.
Here idiot!

Morsi was a Member of Parliament in the People's Assembly of Egypt from 2000 to 2005, and a leading member in the Muslim Brotherhood. He became Chairman of the Freedom and Justice Party (FJP) when it was founded by the Muslim Brotherhood in the wake of the 2011 Egyptian revolution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Morsi

Chambersburg, PA

#1037625 Dec 9, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DumbDave,
You never responded by flabbergasting us with all your banking knowledge.
You always make the conclusive remarks, and then never back it up.
Why?
Because you are nothing but BS. Making sh*t up is your M.O.
Idiot.
Look, dipstick. if you don't know that Bush tried to put Fannie & Freddie under White House oversight then you really are dumber than sh*t.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1037626 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say, take away Notre Dames tax exempt status and let them do what they want. Seems simple enough.
Sigh...... I like Notre Dame. And I have to agree with you on this!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#1037627 Dec 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>How many times do you need me to keep answering these? Can you go back and copy and paste my answers so you will have them each time?
Hey Homer, did you see my last post where I defended the president. I thought you would like that.

By the way, did you see that portrait of Ronald Reagan I hung up in the conference room? Kind of inspiring to be in the presence of such greatness, isn't it. The greatest president of all time.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1037628 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Benghazi is not a done deal anymore than Fast and Furious. Latest is that a judge ruled that Congress could hold Holder in contempt if he failed to turned over the records.
and now there is the O'bama Syria lie. It appears that it was O'bama's precious rebels that gassed their own people and O'bama lied per usual. This lie most of us knew--of course except the O'bama supporters that believe everything he says.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1037629 Dec 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You only have yourself to blame for not keeping up with what's going on in the real world.
Don't blame me for that.
Look who's talking! The queen of the alternate right wing universe! You don't have a clue about what's happening in the real world and your asinine post proves it.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1037630 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Union Democrats, specifically Jr. & High School Teachers have replaced the Catholic Priests starting about two decades ago.
Try to keep up.
lol! It's hard since you people don't focus son!

Chambersburg, PA

#1037631 Dec 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you run away every time I post the quotes from the Democrats in 2003 outright lying when they were negotiating for no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years (fuck you) oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse.
Looks like you always run away from the fact that the Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the CRA concessions the Republicans gave them.
The debt was caused by the goddam Arabs starting a war on 9/11(/2001), moron.
Total debt before the Arabs started the war: 5 trillion dollars.
Total debt when the Republicans turned over all the purse strings of government to the Democrats: 8.5 trillion dollars.
Total debt today: 17 trillion dollars.
The war the Arabs started increased the debt 3.5 trillion dollars.
The Democrats doubled the debt they were given.
Now, what is it about the above facts you can't comprehend?
You are a liar.

Democrats never argued for no oversight. They argued against additional oversight.

Look, sheepdip, I ave told you that a gazillion times & even pointed it out in links you provided.

Evidently, you are too f*cking stupid to get it.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#1037632 Dec 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, dipstick. if you don't know that Bush tried to put Fannie & Freddie under White House oversight then you really are dumber than sh*t.
Instead we left it in the hands of Barney Frank and we all know how that turned out.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1037633 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, you keep up the drum beat that people are somehow racist for opposing Obama.
Is that not demanding a special privilege not given to other POTUS
lol! You keep up that drumbeat too son!

Deflectors on full!

I love this comedy channel!
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

#1037634 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL!
Rankings released by YouGov/Economist show that Ronald Reagan is viewed as the greatest president of the last 100 years, while Obama is viewed as the "biggest failure."
http://today.yougov.com/news/2013/11/22/poll-...
Bad part is the shit ain't hit the fan yet , he's been busy but he ain't done yet .
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1037635 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
If anyone from NYC, there is an app that tell you about the latest crimes occurring in any given precinct.
http://maps.nyc.gov/crime/
lol! Why are you giving away your secrets son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1037636 Dec 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave….We have government agencies that provide budget data and analysis of legislation being passed! Because of these sources/agencies which includes the Government Accountability Office (GAO), Congressional Budget Office, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the U.S. Treasury Department their analysis shows that 110/111 congress control by Democrats has created the Largest Debt/Deficits in American History!!
So... why does texass hate women son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min wojar 180,942
Julieanne Zenz 43 min Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 48,590
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,796
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr servonazis 17
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 3 hr Liberal Lover 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News