Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405041 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1038079 Dec 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a jackass who evidently thinks the IRS runs the country.
Not for your benefit, as your fathead is denser than a black hole, but for others to see how dreadful your "reading" skills are.

This is what I said, go find that adult and try again:

"I took me 30 minutes to actually talk to a person at the IRS and these are the same quality of people and the same system that will run Oblamakare and morons like Doorknob dave think this will be a good thing."

Seriously, what is wrong with you? You get more stupid by the post.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1038080 Dec 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the Magic Racist?
Patrick all the time bent over and punked by the Magic Negro No Surprize obama, someone or something all the time looking like a Stanford Kentucky meth head idiot...

It's the culture...

“no one told me”

Denver

#1038081 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to get rid of the loser is pretend he doesn't exist. Much like it is with Yeah.
They feed on attention and think what they are saying must be important if anyone responds.
Yes, mental midgets like Nutsacker and Yeah need to be ignored completely.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1038082 Dec 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
that, is the sum, of your GED education?
another mental midget best to ignore. now go away you silly little man.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038083 Dec 9, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Evil rich Republicans...
Wealthiest Reps in 2011
1. Democrat Jared Polis $214 million
2. Democrat John Delaney $139 million
3. Democrat Nancy Pelosi $94 million
4. Democrat Chellie Pingree $88 million
5. Democrat Scott Peters $86 million
6. Democrat Alan Grayson $54 million
7. Democrat Susan DelBene $53 million
8. Democrat Nita Lowey $36 million
9. Democrat Jo Kennedy III $35 million
10. Democrat Carolyn Maloney $28 million
http://ballotpedia.org/Net_worth_of_United_St...
well, at least Joe Kennedy earned his money...snicker, snicker...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038084 Dec 9, 2013
A lot of people are comparing Obama to Nixon, which is unfair. Nixon's unemployment rate was only 5 %

Jay Leno

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1038086 Dec 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you "jest"? It's "gist" dummy.
BTW, where's killer? I found him on facebook:
http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/wp-content/upload...
"silly"
"Whatever is spot on. "jest" to speak or act in a way that is not serious. The goofy poster was not acting in a serious way, he was simply being a troll.
Peace
KMA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1038088 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The name calling is a gasp to divert attention from this reality.
As I stated earlier:
Idealism got mugged by Reality and now the Progressives are in panic.
You're right.

Calling Obama a muslim, Kenyan, Indonesian, communist, not "Born in the USA", and far worse is a vile repugnant gasp to divert attention from actual reality, the real world demographics indicating they're in big trouble with their old, white base.

You're a great example!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1038089 Dec 9, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans ----
Texas Gov. Rick Perry said:
“Through his valiant struggle against the injustices of apartheid, Nelson Mandela became a symbol of what one person can do to change the world. His life and legacy will remain an inspiration to people everywhere who believe in the power of freedom to create stronger nations, and forge a better world for future generations. Today, the prayers of Texans are with Mandela’s family, his friends, and the people of South Africa.”
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas,
released this statement: "Nelson Mandela will live in history as an inspiration for defenders of liberty around the globe. He stood firm for decades on the principle that until all South Africans enjoyed equal liberties he would not leave prison himself, declaring in his autobiography,'Freedom is indivisible; the chains on any one of my people were the chains on all of them, the chains on all of my people were the chains on me.' Because of his epic fight against injustice, an entire nation is now free. We mourn his loss and offer our condolences to his family and the people of South Africa."
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, said:
“Nelson Mandela united both his country and the world around the basic dignity owed to every human being. His unwavering commitment to justice and equality remains a model for each of us. As we mourn this great leader, let us also celebrate his life and work to carry on his legacy.”
Who cares what a sleazy, mealy-mouthed poltician says? I mainly remember them advocating the placing of burning tires around the necks of those who disagreed with them (and then dancing around like a bunch of chimps). RIH......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1038090 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
And for our Putin fans, Fetch and Dweeb:
""Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media""
"President Vladimir Putin tightened his control over Russia's media on Monday by dissolving the main state news agency and replacing it with an organization that is to promote Moscow's image abroad.
The move to abolish RIA Novosti and create a news agency to be known as Rossiya Segodnya is the second in two weeks strengthening Putin's hold on the media as he tries to reassert his authority after protests against his rule.
Most Russian media outlets are already loyal to Putin, and opponents get little air time, but the shake-up underlined their importance to Putin keeping power and the Kremlin's concern about the president's ratings and image.
The head of the new agency, to be built from the ashes of RIA Novosti, is a conservative news anchor, Dmitry Kiselyov, who once caused outrage by saying the organs of homosexuals should not be used in transplants.
"The main focus of ... Rossiya Segodnya (Russia Today) is to highlight abroad the state policy and public life of the Russian Federation," said a decree signed by Putin.
Sergei Ivanov, the head of the presidential administration, told reporters that the changes were intended to save money and improve the state media.
But the new organization has strong similarities to APN, a Soviet-era news agency whose role included writing articles about "the social-economic and cultural life of the Soviet people and items reflecting Soviet society's point of view on important internal and international events".
RIA said in an English-language article about Putin's step: "The move is the latest in a series of shifts in Russia's news landscape which appear to point towards a tightening of state control in the already heavily regulated media sector."
----------
I believe some of the nitwits here were defending Putin as leader of the free world.
Except Russia is less free. Ask the people of the Ukraine, who will overthrow their Gov't over bowing to Putin's strong arm tactics.
America will soon export LNG, and break Gazprom's grip on Europe. And they'll make a fortune doing it, while breaking the Russian economy.
That's why Putin is pissed. But he caved to Obama over Syria, and Assad gave up his chemical weapons, a first time occurance in the world.
Obama can cause Russia some serious economic pain by 2015. Let's see Vlad sweat.
I can't believe they let you out of solitary again, convict!! Yo must be munching a lotta rug....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1038091 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nuts.
You constantly spout nonsense, then get defeinsive when it's called.
Grow up, little one. I asked you to prove what you said about Lily, and you've been crying and whining ever since.
You miss where Nobraina insults Lily's Finnnish heritage?? Or is that ok?? Or how about the insults she's recieved about her interracial marriage??
She has no right to defend herself against your right wing scumbag buddies??
You should apologize to Lily for acting like the 'vag' thing you love to talk about. LOL
"Sorry swilly, ya filthy oreo cnt ya"!!

There, how's that chimpy convict?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1038092 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right.
Calling Obama a muslim, Kenyan, Indonesian, communist, not "Born in the USA", and far worse is a vile repugnant gasp to divert attention from actual reality, the real world demographics indicating they're in big trouble with their old, white base.
You're a great example!!
Like Hillary said: "What difference does it make...?" HUH? Obama bin Lyin lied 39 times to pull the fast one over on the Voters and the American people who trusted him you idiot...

It's the culture....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1038093 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right.
You're a great example!!
Hahahaha! Love prison-house logic.....

Location hidden

#1038094 Dec 9, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for your benefit, as your fathead is denser than a black hole, but for others to see how dreadful your "reading" skills are.
This is what I said, go find that adult and try again:
"I took me 30 minutes to actually talk to a person at the IRS and these are the same quality of people and the same system that will run Oblamakare and morons like Doorknob dave think this will be a good thing."
Seriously, what is wrong with you? You get more stupid by the post.
If you spoka da Engleesh, it wouldn't have taken as long. LOL

I've always gotten good service from the IRS, and like everything else, it has largely moved online. Calling them is a last resort reserved for folks who once wore leisure suits. Folks like you.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1038095 Dec 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
says a lot when someone who objects to the n-word calls others "polack".....
shove it up your NYC Bocajew butt...
"John Galt"
You have to understand, "silly" is a minority person, she is allowed to use racial slurs. It is A-okay for her to use, polack, cracker, whatever. She applauds those who offer their slurs when referring to whites. But, of you use the slurs the other way she will be up in arms. It is her nature. She is a hypocrite.
Peace
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1038096 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Barely surviving?? More asstalk from you.
It beat your asses in 2012, and will make your lives miserable until 2016, so deal with it, losers.
Any other stupid comments tonight??
[email protected], convict retard.

Winning an election is one half of the equation; implementing one's agenda upon election is part II. Ochimpo's insistence on the soon-to-be-repealed odumbocare is/was his Waterloo. He will have no other successes in his last term because of it (and the repeal will make his tenure a TOTAL failure)......:-)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1038097 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Therein lies your problem. No matter the subject, you will change it to suit your momentary needs.
You try to twist the meaning of terrorism around when it suits you.
We were talking about racist comments made on this thread. As soon as I show you one, you change the subject to Alex Baldwin??
You said Lily makes racist comments. Prove it. So far, all you've done is whine about me bullying you for calling your nonsense for what it is.
You can pitch, but you can't catch. You play a little girl game at this. Full of projection and taking the Sarah Palin 'I'm a victim of mean liberals' approach is all you do.
Show me Lily's racist comments. Not ones where she points out racism, but actual racist comments.
I can produce lots of them from the various bigots on this thread, from Nobraina/Galt to Dweeb to Fetch to Indy to Rush10 to PTBW to Waxturd's legion of puppets and others.
You're not among them. You don't play that game. Which makes your defense of those that do all the more amusing.
You get real crabby when you're losing.

You sound one helluva lot like the Magic Negro:>

Lapeer, MI

#1038098 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Got projection??
You seem to think you know what everyone else is thinking. That's insanity by definition!!
Explains your obsession with Topix. You have no life.
You get real crabby when you're losing.

You sound one helluva lot like the Magic Negro:>

Location hidden

#1038099 Dec 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Like Hillary said: "What difference does it make...?" HUH? Obama bin Lyin lied 39 times to pull the fast one over on the Voters and the American people who trusted him you idiot...
It's the culture....
America loves Obama. Obama could run for Preident for Life and win!!

Only nitwits like Waxurd & Co. hate him.

You got NOBODY to run against him!!

But, after FDR proved how popular Democratic Presidents can be, he can't run again.

So Hillary or another Democrat will replace him in 2016.

And you nitwits will whine anew!!

Lapeer, MI

#1038100 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have more racist nonsense from Waxturd.
So old geezer whites like you overwhelmingly voting for white candidates isn't racist??
But blacks voting the same for black candidates is??
You're even more of a Moonbat than I suspected, twitwit.
(sigh)....

More racist swill from Nucslur's bilge.

You are as predictable as blacks and Welfare. Go figure, Doodette.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 219,604
Chicago has the Worst Women 3 hr Tip Stixx 38
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Sublime1 103,234
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,258
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr PEllen 1,804
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr PEllen 6,562

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages