Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037237 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't make that judgement when you don't know the difference between night and day.
Purple Drank is staining your lips, Circus Clown:>
And yet, you claim not to be intelligent!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1037238 Dec 8, 2013
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget folks like EMAN who believe that it makes more sense to forgo insurance altogether and save $200 a month. That should cover any medical need!
If you knew what you were saying, you'd be embarrassed.

If you were sober, you'd be arrested. As it is, you're on a Magic Negro Drug Program for Unemployed Welfare Jerks.

There's no place like home, eh?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1037239 Dec 8, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
are you back from your England estate?
How is the rolls royce, liar?
How are the kids in England, liar?
Waxturd: biggest liar of all time! <--- hey that's you!
healthcare.gov
no lies, just great deals!
Here is an example:
Income $50,000
Married
5 kids,
$51 per month, full coverage!
$32 dental per month.
Everyone is getting this deal!
Log in, never believe a liar like Waxturd, whatever, lois carol idiot, eman, gag galt, or the rest!
healthcare.gov
THANKS GENIUS AND DEMOCRATS!
Republicans had 50 votes against it,
IT'S STILL HERE!
Republicans had a fake gov shutdown over the ACA!
IT'S STILL HERE, GOING STRONG!
IT WORKS RIGHT NOW, IT'S REAL!
Republicans? all going to hell. LOL!
Ochimpo the Penius, you really make me fly!! Hurry up and pay your premium before they cancel your fatazz.....

Lapeer, MI

#1037240 Dec 8, 2013
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
It works for Shiningshtforbrains and Emaam!
Calling a Spade a Spade is not name-calling.

It's being truthful:)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037241 Dec 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
John Drew, who writer Paul Kengor calls “Obama’s Missing Link”, is a contemporary of Obama’s at Occidental College three decades ago. Drew says that he himself was a Marxist at the time — and part of Obama’s inner circle.
Drew claims Obama was an “ardent”“Marxist-Leninist” who “was in 100 percent, total agreement with [his] Marxist professors.”
Probably what Obama was referring to in his book when he wrote he sought out Marxist professors.
In a speech in Osawatomie, Kansas, Obama pretty much “outed” himself when he announced to the world that our relatively free enterprise system not only “doesn’t work”—“it has never worked.”
Pretty sure that sounds anti-capitalism.
lol! Plagiarizing fart news!

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037242 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
With DumbDave, it's not *3 Strikes And You're Out* but more like 3,000 before you're out.
Affirmative Action at it's finest:>
lol! So... you lose the next presidential election, you reich wing nuts won't run anymore?!?!?!

wow. Talk about an incentive!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037243 Dec 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
So the convict NJRaider is now the "chimp in the darkness". May I interest you in some fresh bananas, Lucious?
Chilled yellow bellied wolfie brains son!

It's a delicacy for you!!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1037244 Dec 8, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
58, excersises and diet have a big impact on how you age, and state of mind
LOL Swilly!! You have hemorrhoids onyourazz & inyerazz that are older than 58....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1037245 Dec 8, 2013
What is up with all the Ron Burgundy skits?

I give it a week before someone comes on here quoting him.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1037246 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP R Idiots watches too many Mod Squad reruns and Jesse Sharpton Hate Speeches:>
He thinks the Democrats "rule". Rule what?

He probably just doesn't know public opinion has turned against congressional democrats in Republicans' favor and Obama's approval rating is upside down. Or the majority still reject Obamacare.

But if he wants to think they rule, suppose it's harmless.

Lapeer, MI

#1037247 Dec 8, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
President George W Bush to travel with President Obama
Bush spokesman Freddy Ford said Bush and his wife would travel with the Obamas.
"President and Mrs. George W. Bush have gratefully accepted the president and Mrs. Obama's invitation to accompany them to South Africa on Air Force One and attend President Nelson Mandela's memorial services next week," Ford said.
Bush has made Africa a central focus since leaving the White House. He met with Obama in Tanzania last July and they stood side by side to commemorate the victims of the 1998 al Qaeda bombing of the U.S. Embassy there.
Inspirational figure
Meetings among American presidents are rare. Obama, Clinton and former Presidents Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush were all in Dallas earlier this year for the opening of George W. Bush's presidential library.
George H.W. Bush, 89, will not be going to South Africa, his spokesman said.
Obama, speaking on Thursday night shortly after Mandela's death at age 95 was announced, said he was one of the "countless millions who drew inspiration from Nelson Mandela's life."
Obama, America's first black president, also said the first political action he took as a young man was attending a protest against apartheid.
Carney said at his daily news briefing that Obama and Mandela last spoke in 2010 or 2011 and also spoke when Obama was first elected president in 2008.
How Mandela managed
Clinton told CNN he once asked Mandela how he managed to emerge from prison in the proper frame of mind to become his country's president.
"He said, I was breaking rocks about 11 years into my prison term and I realized they had already taken so much from me. I had been physically and mentally abused. I had been deprived of seeing my children grow up. It ultimately destroyed my marriage.
"He said,'I realized they could take every single thing away from me except my mind and my heart. Those things I would have to give them. And I decided not to give them away."
Bush-Bash forever until you need his credibility to paint a false picture. Wow. You have such integrity!

Quoting Clinton on just about anything short of the Weather Report is funny, ain't it?

"....Those things I would have to give them. And I decided not to give them away."

Huh? Try again, dood.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037248 Dec 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Been a Progressive melt down type of day.
The whole thought of not being "popular" sends them in a frenzy.
lol!

I love reich wing narcissist comedy! It's like watching them become a eunuch while getting a lobotomy as a bonus!

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037249 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a Spade a Spade is not name-calling.
It's being truthful:)
ok, spade!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037250 Dec 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ochimpo the Penius, you really make me fly!! Hurry up and pay your premium before they cancel your fatazz.....
Have you had your rabis shot doggie?

Lapeer, MI

#1037251 Dec 8, 2013
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
At least she actually logs off Topix and leaves the house!!
So does GOP R Idiots for his drug buys and fecal incontinence issues.

So....what's yer point again?
Lilly

United States

#1037252 Dec 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind if I ask your age?
Hold on a sec he done rund out of fangers and he'd tooken of him shoes and still a'countin....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1037253 Dec 8, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey liar!
Can you see every states rates? No!
healthcare.gov
you need to sign in to see the deals!
$50,000 income per year can pay $51 per month!
FULL COVERAGE, BLUE CROSS CO PAY CARD!
DEMOCRATS WON FOR EVERYONE!
Hahahaha! The only people that would sign up for this government boondoggle are retarded, destitute chimps (like you)....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1037254 Dec 8, 2013
traveling companions and politics...

"The Obamas will be accompanied on Air Force One by former President George W. Bush and wife Laura Bush. Former President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, along with former President Jimmy Carter, will also attend memorials for Mandela in South Africa."

All on AF One...?

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/24240896-...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1037255 Dec 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>But it's fun to watch the reich wingers make all those allegations.
After all, they have nothing else to use!
In a speech in Osawatomie, Kansas, Obama announced to the world that our relatively free enterprise system not only “doesn’t work”—“it has never worked.”

Same ideology as redistribution. Remember Obama telling Joe the Plumber about his vision and redistribution of wealth?

If someone didn't know better, they'd think those statements were the same as a Marxist's ideology.

Lapeer, MI

#1037256 Dec 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still trying to figure out who is dumb enough to pay you $7000 a year.
You are one of those annoying callers who try to sell people something they don't want?
You demonstrate vacuum cleaners and guilt your family and friends into buying them?
You are a food demonstrator at the local Wal Mart? Ha, that is it. You don't like your work place.
He also sells sausage on street corners but nobody's buying Vienna's :>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 30 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 7 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 8 hr thanxlord 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]