Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536065 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1038217 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Just read an article on Forbes about oil subsidies. All I can say is the Progressive is as confused about these as they are about what Farm subsidies are paying for.
Listening to Progressives you would think the money was going directly to the oil company and they have special tax breaks. Neither are true.
When the Magic Negro utters, Progressives repeat his nonsense as gospel.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1038218 Dec 9, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, only yesterday Ostupida and various other hypocritical libs were praising the pope and catholics, I see it's back to attacking the catholic church again.
Typical,libs are such transparent douches.
I like the new pope but when someone starts making a false claim that abusive priests are old news, I see red. It's an on-going problem. To Pope Francis's credit, he did announce this month that he is going to assemble a panel of experts to "study current programs to protect children, better screen priests, train church personnel and suggest new initiatives." How refreshing!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1038219 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So I won't concern myself with which pronoun to use.
"It" would work just fine.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038220 Dec 9, 2013
Here are pictures of the TPM Christmas party. They look like unhappy mug shots but that aside-count the minorities

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/tpm-holid...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038221 Dec 9, 2013
The link is time sensitive as I suspect they will realize this wasn't a good idea.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038222 Dec 9, 2013
WH:

We don't know who called the shots for Benghazi, Fast & Furious, ObamaCare, NSA, etc., but we can tell you what Romney did in high school.

The buck never stops at the WH
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038224 Dec 9, 2013
An Omaha counsel man (D), who threw his hat into a race against a Republican congressman shortly after the shut down, decided today that on second thought he really isn't that much into challenging for the seat.

Obamacare is already influencing the 2014 races.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038225 Dec 9, 2013
These winter storms have left thousands without electricity. It's as if Pres Obama took over the power companies.

Jay Leno

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1038226 Dec 9, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong lily , the begening was the disapearance of a black father figure ,silly savages never want to take responsibility for their own failures or children , oh wait they are one in the same , vicious cycle ya'll got going there , now thats a "hoot" .
The lifestyle is appealing to men of all races, buddy, including the white one. Why else do you think abortion is so popular among whites? Too many men want to screw around with as many women as possible but never take responsibility for their own actions.

Our prisons are full of people who refuse to admit that their misery is of their own making and insist it's someone elses fault they are behind bars. Most of them are also deadbeat dads.

Like the guy says; it's the culture.

Location hidden

#1038227 Dec 9, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a 'polack'?
The owner of a very fine jointed stool.

Location hidden

#1038228 Dec 9, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>So thats how you argue facts , by shifting blame instead of putting it where it belongs , did Reagan sell drugs to the friend of your daughter who over dosed awhile back ?
In lily's mind the white race is the source of all misery.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038229 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever claim to be Psychologist or anything else?
So, what is your point?
Listen goof ball, any psychologist will tell you cannot diagnosis someone from an online conversation. Nice bluff.
I asked if you were being paranoid about everyone being someone else-it wasn't a diagnosis.
Now suck it up, buttercup. I am sure everyone is fed-up with this ongoing pettiness and I leave you to rage a windmills.
PS don't forget to stomp your feet and declare yourself as the victor-one more piece of amusement for us.
lol! reich wing nuts...

.... they're crazy!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038230 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, he thinks it makes him look tough.
lol! I know you're not intelligent son.

But you are full of yourself!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038231 Dec 9, 2013
Okay, I have a link. Podesta from Think Progress is returning to the WH

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/john-p...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038232 Dec 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
leftwingers love bad investments...
Riiiight.

That's why bushie boy 'invested' in iraq!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038233 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you I was done with idiocy.
What do you fail to understand?
lol! Actually son, it's probably only at your level that you're done!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1038234 Dec 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
Our prisons are full of people who refuse to admit that their misery is of their own making and insist it's someone elses fault
So is the House, the Senate, and the White House.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038235 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
The right needs to show voters how little the left really thinks of them. They left basically thinks they're idiots if they liked their plan
They tried that.

That's why Romney made his comments!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1038236 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Obama trying to "re-brand" ObamaCare is like saying that a pig with lipstick isn't a pig
Ah! You're idea of 'diplomacy'!!!
Lisa

United States

#1038237 Dec 9, 2013
Ann Kuster(D)N.H. video

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/12/100302-somebo...

THE LEVEL OF INCOMPENCY IS STAGGERING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min huntcoyotes 240,994
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... 3 hr Cheech the Conser... 6
News Thaddeus S. "Ted" Lechowicz, 1938-2009: Cook Co... (Jan '09) 8 hr Jackson Browne 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 11 hr Earl 54
An EF-5 tornado would knock the Willis Tower ri... 15 hr Storm guy 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 hr Comrades 105,189
Trump Just Sux 21 hr Old Yellow Dog 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages