Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251397 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1037532 Dec 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Where's flack? Maybe he can give us another recipe today; perhaps a spam and velveeta ball coated with wonder bread or something...
Or; how about this one?
Baloney, spam and velveeta on toothpicks with umbrellas on 'em; served on a paper plate with a can a whoopass!!!
That's what drunken racist lily serves up everyday on the forum! Have another drink, "mofo".
Laney F

New York, NY

#1037533 Dec 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Total garbage.
The new Jeopardy answer for "What is the ObamaCare website?"
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1037535 Dec 9, 2013
Vodka wrote:
<quoted text> "gfy anyway turd"? Do you kiss your embarrassed children with that mouth, drunken racist lily?
You actually read lily's whole post? I get the jest of them and run as I do not want to enter her strange world any more than necessary.
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1037536 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>
That argument about not covering prenatal and maternity costs is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard of.
They're so worried someone might have sex that it drives them nuts.
Is that what drove you nuts? I thought it was only your alcohol.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1037537 Dec 9, 2013
Israel's President, Prime Minister Won't Attend Mandela's Funeral

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/israel-...

pretty sure none of the supporters of apartheid
will be going, but.....

Ted Cruz, House Lawmakers To Attend Nelson Mandela Memorial Service

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ted-cru...

that's got to be a bite in the ass for all you right wing racists. from the look of it you've got about 5 of your ilk in Congress who won't be primaried over supporting a black person who kicked white ass.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1037538 Dec 9, 2013
Where's flack? Maybe he can give us another recipe today; perhaps a spam and velveeta ball coated with wonder bread or something...
Or; how about this one?
Baloney, spam and velveeta on toothpicks with umbrellas on 'em; served on a paper plate with a can a whoopass!!!
You love recipes your kids can make.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1037540 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually read lily's whole post? I get the jest of them and run as I do not want to enter her strange world any more than necessary.
Here's a real doozy!!

Verdeen's Kitty Litter Box Cake Recipe

Lookin’ fer a delicious cake recipe to jazz up a birthday party, wedding, anniversary, or baby shower? Try Verdeen’s Kitty Litter Box Cake! It’s both a gastronomical and visual, lip-smacking delight! And so easy and fun to make!

Great Kitty Litter Cake Recipe, Awesome! crazy for any part from TeamJimmyJoe.com

SERVIN'S: a whole slew

INGREDIENTS & FIXIN’s:

&#9702;1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
&#9702;1 package German chocolate cake mix (if ya don’t like the Kraut chocolate, ya can use a Spice or Chocolate cake mix)
&#9702;2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
&#9702;1 (12 ounce) package of vanilla sandwich cookies or vanilla waffers
&#9702;5 or 7 drops green food coloring
&#9702;6 to 17 tootsie rolls
&#9702;Confectioners Sugar (optional)
&#9702;Grape Nerds Candy (optional)
&#9702;A Kitty Litter Box (I prefer a new one)
&#9702;Kitty Litter Poop Scoop (again a new one, but if yer in a bind, really clean good yer current one)

http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/2011/12/verdeens-...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1037542 Dec 9, 2013
If anyone from NYC, there is an app that tell you about the latest crimes occurring in any given precinct.

http://maps.nyc.gov/crime/
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1037543 Dec 9, 2013
As usual, The Wall Street Journal wants the U.S. to meddle where it’s not needed:

The protests could also set Ukraine on a better course, and that should be the U.S. goal. At a minimum the Obama Administration can make clear to Mr. Putin that he will pay a price if he stokes violence or promotes a crackdown. It would also help if President Obama found his voice for a change on behalf of freedom and the West.

The editorial happens to be commenting on protests in Ukraine, but the conclusion could just as easily be about any other country in the world. It follows the standard script of hawkish whining: 1) describe recent events in a foreign land; 2) lament that the U.S. has not yet inserted itself into the middle of whatever is happening; 3) insist that the U.S. issue unspecified warnings and threats to whichever regime(s) may be involved; 4) make no attempt to assess whether the recommended actions make sense, advance any U.S. interests, or would make any constructive difference; 5) then attach a partisan complaint that the current president is insufficiently devoted to promoting “freedom.” The problem is not that the argument is always the same, but that it routinely fails to explain why the U.S. should interfere, it never considers what the potential downside for the U.S. and the country in question may be, and it needlessly turns almost every event overseas into an ideological struggle that requires U.S.“leadership.” Despite the fact that the burden of proof is supposed to be on the side of those demanding greater U.S. involvement in a foreign dispute, there is never the least effort to demonstrate that increased U.S. involvement is appropriate or that it would achieve anything desirable. It is simply something that “must” be done because it is what the U.S. is supposed to do.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

There doesn’t seem to any plausible scenario in which active U.S. involvement in this dispute helps anyone in Ukraine, and at no point would it advance a single American interest. It would seem to be nothing more than meddling for meddling’s sake.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1037544 Dec 9, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Amazon, Kayak and hundreds of other companies didn't hire Obammy's affirmative action campaign donors to build their websites, a/k/a Moochelle's friends.
You mean unlike bushie boy hiring the likes of Halliburton while killing our troops for nothing?

Or Ken Lay calling on his friend bushie boy when Enron got in trouble?

That kind of affirmative action?
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

#1037545 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>
That argument about not covering prenatal and maternity costs is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard of.
They're so worried someone might have sex that it drives them nuts.
No one cares if if another has sex , no one cares if they have kids , what we do care about is the fact that we [responsible people] have to take from our own to subsidize your kinds very existance from womb to tomb , you make em you support em plain and simple , we are sick of watching iresponsible people spitting out babies they don't or won't support and expect someone else to do their job of raising their children just to watch them grow up and perpetuate the cycle , blacks as a whole are lacking in the child rearing dept. and thats a fact Jack.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1037546 Dec 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that list.
Why do you keep running from this.
You claim the Democrats caused all the economic mess that started in the 4th quarter of 2007 so certainly you have a list of the legislation they passed that created it.
I mean, otherwise would be admitting you are a dumbass liar? right?
RealDave….We have government agencies that provide budget data and analysis of legislation being passed! Because of these sources/agencies which includes the Government Accountability Office (GAO), Congressional Budget Office, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the U.S. Treasury Department their analysis shows that 110/111 congress control by Democrats has created the Largest Debt/Deficits in American History!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1037547 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's a real doozy!!
Lookin’ fer a delicious cake recipe to jazz up a birthday party, wedding, anniversary, or baby shower? Try Verdeen’s Kitty Litter Box Cake! It’s both a gastronomical and visual, lip-smacking delight! And so easy and fun to make!
Great Kitty Litter Cake Recipe, Awesome! crazy for any part from TeamJimmyJoe.com
INGREDIENTS & FIXIN’s:
&#9702;1 package German chocolate cake mix (if ya don’t like the Kraut chocolate, ya can use a Spice or Chocolate cake mix)
&#9702;Kitty Litter Poop Scoop (again a new one, but if yer in a bind, really clean good yer current one)
I saw a recipe for a baby shower. Yellow Jello (they did stress) in a NEW kiddie potty with floating tootsie rolls.

Didn't know if it was a gag or not but -my vote for MOST TACKY recipe.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1037548 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you "jest"? It's "gist" dummy.

BTW, where's killer? I found him on facebook:

http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/wp-content/upload...
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1037549 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's a real doozy!!
INGREDIENTS & FIXIN’s:
Thank you for verifying that you are still inebriated.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1037550 Dec 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I suppose it is. I guess I feel sorry for a lot of these rightwingers, most appear to be shut-ins watching Fox News all day and night. I'm sure some cannot function outside their own homes, DBWriter, all those sock puppets, and Carol is heading that way.
I've gotten past feeling sorry for them. They've made it a point to show they've worked hard to be where they are today!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1037551 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing bunch the Progressives are in their sheltered world.
USAsince doesn't know what Twitter is and Homer claims to never heard of the many politically paid for charity sites- Think Progress, TPM, Mother Jones, Move ON, et al.
lol! Amazing. Cons only suck on the teat of the likes of Limbaugh, fart news and the like.

And they bask in the glory of knowing what twitter is while condemning the president for using a teleprompter!

Poor idiots!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1037552 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly: the whole thing can be summed up as "follow the money".
lol! Too bad reich wingers had the Citizens United pushed through.

Now they can't 'follow the money.' Because it's the law!

I love con logic! It's hilarious!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1037553 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Look up the definition for jest number 2 in Bing Dictionary.
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1037554 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The only way you find anybody is "facedown". Now have another drink and pass out, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 6 min Crystal_Clear722 95
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min IBdaMann 53,971
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques Ottawa 192,202
Islamic prophet Muhammad (Mar '14) 29 min knight of Jesus 5
aggy-6-30-15 1 hr Kuuipo 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,145
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Rose of Tralee 99,893
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages