Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,665)

Showing posts 953,281 - 953,300 of1,033,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waxman

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Hi Waxman,

Eh, they're probably bare footin' it by now.

Put those babies to bed, shake 'em out in the morning.

They do that ALOT! ;)

Well, Good Night Waxman ... Sweet Sleep !

Waxman OWT!:)

I am he and you are me and we are ALL Waxman! LOL!
Waxman wrote:
World, not work. Oops.
Don't want the spelling police with no life after me. Likely the same liberal sock anyways.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Homer!!
"poop"
In NYC now? What happened hilarious clinton called you in to give her advice on how to best get arms to the tallyban? Does she pay you well or in as much you are wealthy and own 3 1/2 or 4 homes, drive a Beamer? Every time you come on the collective IQ of the liberal loons who opine on this thread drops from 76 to 34.
Peace
KMA
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
BS...
Obama's smallest deficit is larger than Bush's largest deficit...
now, go back to the NAMBLA thread...
NAMBLA's more your crowd, pervert.
2009 deficit. 1.5 trillion
2013 projection. 600 billion
Wrong again, as usual.
Stick with critiquing Michelles wigs.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightwing hero Zimmerman turns out to be quite the loser...I sense a pattern here...
EMILY MILLER: Liberal Logic – Drag Queens Are Good Role Models

The left has the power of Hollywood to push its skewed morality onto the rest of the nation. Parents struggle to keep their children from learning from TV, movies and toys what is right and wrong, good and bad, appropriate and inappropriate. Unfortunately, there is always another liberal trying to foist bad morals on our children.

In a column in the widely-read Huffington Post, Joy Martin-Malone, argues that men dressed in women’s clothes are better role models for young girls than Disney princess dolls. The mother of twin daughters writes that she pushes her children to model themselves after drag queens because “they are artists. They are able to conceptualize an idea and transform themselves — without the help of magic.”

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it should be very, very easy for you to show us those subsidies. You talk about them. You just don't seem to be able to prove they exist.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the subsidy to oil companies.
Subsidies to oil companies is an urban myth. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy to oil companies in the United States.
Or, you can show us those mythical subsidies.
Show me the subsidy.
"DBWriter"
Do not expect "real dumb" to show you anything. Well, he does, show he is an idiot with every post he offers.
Peace

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin Jennings, "Safe Schools Czar" for the Obama administration, praised gay rights icon Harry Hay and claimed he was “inspired” by him.

So...what’s the problem?

The problem is that Harry Hay, despite whatever else he did in his life, was deeply involved with NAMBLA, the North American Man/Boy Love Association — a group which advocates for legalization of sexual relations between adult men and underage boys. In other words, it’s a pro-pedophilia group.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He did.
"real dumb"
If president nobama created all those jobs;
Why is the unemployment rate higher than when he was elected?
Why are fewer American's paying Federal Income tax?
Peace
KMA

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was a nobody until you idiots made it about race. Hows the federal charges coming along?
Now if Zimmerman gets a warning for a traffic violation, the story leads every prime time, national news program.

Not surprising as the left's priorities are constantly in flux.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
if carol made that mistake you would call her a liar. You make it and it "doesn't matter". You're such a scumbag.
There's a name for dirt bag hypocrites like Realtime...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.
It may seem obvious, but bear with me.
Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.
I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.
In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.
Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
seems you nutjobs have yet to figure out that part of that 47% votes Republican. or at least they did.
If the election could be done over again tomorrow, Romney would win.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
both children were raped considering the only adult in the room was aware and allowed it to happen.
good point...

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in the ACA that dictates whether you keep your doctor or not.
I have news, Ray. Insurance policies have had networks for years & years.
In the exchanges there are a multitude of options. Some lower priced policy have a narrow network, some are HMOs, Some are PPOs with both local & nationwide coverages.
I found lots of plans that included my doctors & my provider facilities.
"real dumb"
Why do you continue to lie? Is it second nature?
I have offered proof that some insurance policies in this area of Washington tell you if you are covered under their insurance. A number of health care plans do not cover doctors that are tied in with certain plans. Check out Providence in Spokane, WA. One of the Providence hospitals in the state with a network of over 500 doctors, can not provide service to a large number of those insured. I have a daughter who can not use her long time doctor, well she can use him if she elects to pay him out of pocket.
"real dumb" please quit lying.
Peace
KMA

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

One day, Jimmy is walking home from school. When he gets home, he finds his grandpa sitting on the porch without any pants on!

So he goes up to his grandpa and says, "Grandpa, do you realize that you're not wearing any pants?" His grandpa replies, "Yes Jimmy, I do."

Jimmy then says, "Well, why are you outside without any pants on Grandpa?"

His grandpa looks at Jimmy and responds, "Well Jimmy, yesterday I sat outside without a shirt on too long and I got a stiff neck. This was your grandma's idea."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah. Get over it.
The federal government has always ponied up public dollars, especially when matched by private-sector contributions. It's an extremely common form of federal funding.
"It took years of negotiations to persuade the Union Pacific Railroad to allow the construction of the Chisholm Trail Parkway toll road over the Davidson yard in west Fort Worth - and also to allow construction of a new Division Street rail bridge over Texas 360 in Arlington. Those projects also benefitted from tens of millions of federal dollars spent to improve rail infrastructure - and those agreements were inked when President George W. Bush was in office."
http://blogs.star-telegram.com/honkin_mad/201...
no time like the present to end the insanity....
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the election could be done over again tomorrow, Romney would win.
If the election could be done over John Adams would win in 1800

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

So who in their right mind would give their name, address, phone number and social security number to a website where security issues are a huge concern?

Also, users are asked to check off a box that they agree to the terms regarding personal information submitted with an application. The policy states that all information will be kept strictly confidential and only be used to carry out the function of the marketplace.

However...with one little exception...

“We may share information provided in your application with the appropriate authorities for law enforcement and audit activities.”

It is not specified if “appropriate authorities” refers to state authorities or includes the federal government, and no details on what type of law enforcement and/or audit activities would justify the release of the personal information or who exactly is authorized to make such a determination.

Anyone who falls for this is crazy.

Obamacare does not provide health care.
Obamacare controls the people through health care.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the concept of "living wage" is meaningless...highly dependent on the individual...
"John Galt"
In addition a "living wage" is also determined by where on resides. One living in a small rural town requires less than a person living in a large metropolitan area.
Peace
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
So who in their right mind would give their name, address, phone number and social security number to a website where security issues are a huge concern?
Also, users are asked to check off a box that they agree to the terms regarding personal information submitted with an application. The policy states that all information will be kept strictly confidential and only be used to carry out the function of the marketplace.
However...with one little exception...
“We may share information provided in your application with the appropriate authorities for law enforcement and audit activities.”
It is not specified if “appropriate authorities” refers to state authorities or includes the federal government, and no details on what type of law enforcement and/or audit activities would justify the release of the personal information or who exactly is authorized to make such a determination.
Anyone who falls for this is crazy.
Obamacare does not provide health care.
Obamacare controls the people through health care.
Social Security has done the same since 1935
and your internet provider has the same information?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
2009 deficit. 1.5 trillion
2013 projection. 600 billion
Wrong again, as usual.
Stick with critiquing Michelles wigs.
$1 trillion of the 2009 was pissed away by Obama on a worthless Porkulus program...Obama owns that deficit...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Barbara Walters confronted Obama with the news that the majority of Americans do not think him trustworthy.

His reaction?

"Oh, Barbara, I don't think that's true. I got re-elected <gulp> in part <nervous pause> because people did think I was trustworthy and was working on their behalf."

Apparently not, Mr. President.

Like Barbara Walters hadn't seen the CNN/ORC poll taken a few weeks ago where 53% said Obama is not honest or trustworthy...marking the first time the CNN/ORC polling found a clear majority questioning the president’s integrity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 953,281 - 953,300 of1,033,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Grand Birther 167,357
Abby 4-16 10 min Mister Tonka 13
Abby 4-14 13 min PEllen 41
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 15 min RJS 7,542
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min PEllen 95,943
Amy 4-16 24 min j_m_w 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min former res 64,884
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE